Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Caesar Saladin posted:

The way they kill Cotton is so silly. After all of the wars he's been through and losing his legs he ends up dying by grilling himself on a table at a benihana.

he willed himself to death to spite peggy, the best possible death

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

Peggy joins Twitter to continue her musings and inadvertently becomes a Q-like figure.

Traxis
Jul 2, 2006

Hank would never support a president that eats well done steak

https://youtu.be/amKyA2PrSu4

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Hank Hill is a conservative, but he's not a reactionary. As a man who respects LBJ, he would probably have voted for Biden.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Detective No. 27 posted:

Hank has too much blind respect for the system to have stormed the Capitol.

Maybe would have been there due to a comedic set of circumstances though.

He may have gone to Trump's speech though and had no idea about the rest. Then try and talk everyone out of it and end up pulling Dale out at the last minute.

Then again maybe he would have been disgusted with Trump long before it got to that point.

xtal
Jan 9, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
The taser balls guy is pretty much Hank Hill personified.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
During the riots Hank gives an impassioned monologue at the Lincoln memorial to no one in particular and is hit in the head with a brick and falls unconscious. In the following dream sequence he discovers Tom Landry addicted to his far right chud Facebook feed, and realizes that the future lies in the hands of Bobby and his friends.

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

Mr. Lobe posted:

Hank Hill is a conservative, but he's not a reactionary. As a man who respects LBJ, he would probably have voted for Biden.

Biden is pretty much Reagan with a D next to his name so probably.

FBS
Apr 27, 2015

The real fun of living wisely is that you get to be smug about it.

Caesar Saladin posted:

The way they kill Cotton is so silly. After all of the wars he's been through and losing his legs he ends up dying by grilling himself on a table at a benihana.

¿Qué es tojo?

Traxis
Jul 2, 2006

Dale starts following Q but then realizes that Q is just copying posts Dale made on alt.conspiracy in the 90s

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos
Dale is accidentally Q and is abducted against his will, as he tries to explain what he really meant, to figurehead the march on the Capitol. Hank, Bill, and Boomhauer follow to rescue him. Boomhauer is split up from Hank and Bill, who end up at the front of the mob at the barricades. Bill flashes his military ID and the crooked cops lift the barricades thinking he's signaling the coup is ready. Hank and Bill end up sightseeing the Capitol staying politely behind the velvet ropes as all hell breaks loose until the secret service busts in and captures them as accomplices of Dale. Boomhauer bales them all out, the end.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

PinheadSlim posted:

Yeah if you can't imagine Joseph going through a cringy anonymous/4chan phase then what the hell can you imagine

Allright, how many people here tonight are lucky enough to be members of the nordic subgroup of the aryan race? Can I see some hands!?

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

Oh lord, imagining Dale and Joseph as Jim and Ron Watkins.

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
People are giving Dale, a global warming denier, way too much credit IMO. He would have absolutely ate up the Q stuff, secret shadow presidents and all.

At the climax of the episode Dale would stumble into the guy pretending to be JFK Jr., realize through obscure presidential trivia that hes a complete phony, and lose his poo poo (meanwhile Hank shows up at Nancy and/or Redcorn's behest to get him out of DC before he does something stupid)

B-plot is Peggy is struggling with the fact that, despite being a master of boggle, she loses every other board/family game against Bobby (via using a wobbly table that is referenced a few times in the episode Bobby intentionally loses at Jenga without appearing to do it on purpose, so his mom can be happy)

Neurolimal fucked around with this message at 20:55 on May 8, 2021

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

Dale believes in climate change. That’s why he puts so many ACs in his house (and a walrus) in the episode where Nancy goes to Dallas.

He just thinks it’s gonna be an ice age not global warming.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
In the first episode he welcomes it because we’ll grow oranges in Alaska

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Is it handsome in here, or is it just me?

Dale you giblet head

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Fumaofthelake posted:

Dale you giblet head

Oof. Hank'd get a 6er for that one

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

its weird how the final listed episode is the one where Khan gets bipolar when its clearly supposed to be the one where bobby learns to rate meat.

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

Yeah it's because they goofed it up somehow and ended up broadcasting the episodes in wrong order or something, so they're listed in that order instead of the intended one.

you broke my grill
Jul 11, 2019

The meat one aired on FOX as the finale and then four more leftover unaired eps aired on Adult Swim ending with the bipolar one

I think FOX was just ready to be done with it

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

They legit might have ended it early so they could give The Cleveland Show its timeslot lol

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
You all just wish you were a 2001 studio executive who could make a second part of a two part episode air 16 weeks before the first part simply because you had a bad cocaine and brandy hangover

xtal
Jan 9, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
When did that happen?

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

PinheadSlim posted:

They legit might have ended it early so they could give The Cleveland Show its timeslot lol

We live in a world of poo poo

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Teriyaki Hairpiece posted:

You all just wish you were a 2001 studio executive who could make a second part of a two part episode air 16 weeks before the first part simply because you had a bad cocaine and brandy hangover

that time Adult Swim ran the season finale of Moral Orel as the pilot

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

Forget it Jake, it's cybertown.

Bwaaahhhhh!!!

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Sweaty IT Nerd posted:

We live in a world of poo poo

cleveland show wasn't that bad. I'd rather watch it than the concurrent episodes of the simpsons.

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

Cleveland show was better on average than those four episodes that only aired on adult swim.

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood
has anyone else had a sexy dream about Paddlin' Peggy

Ingmar terdman
Jul 24, 2006

cool

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

it's actually extremely cool if you're being sarcastic

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Milo and POTUS posted:

cleveland show wasn't that bad. I'd rather watch it than the concurrent episodes of the simpsons.

That says absolutely nothing though.

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

I watched 3 minutes of Cleveland the other night and his fat son was married to the puerto rican neighbor and that was the whole joke so i changed the channel

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzBgwZcOV6k

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

not my favorite king of the hill lsd dream sequence but it's up there

Highbrow Slick
Jul 1, 2007

it is a fool who stays alive - but such fools are we.
Nancy sent Joseph out to ask Dale for money to rent a movie when Peggy was about to tell Dale about John Redcorn, I’m convinced.

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
Uh, fellas? bobby is trying to nap...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Wow.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDPRwLlpdTU