Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ferdinand the Bull
Jul 30, 2006

Okc is a legit fun place. It's a secret, don't let the coastal cities know, or it will turn into Austin.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Os Furoris
Aug 19, 2002

Metapod posted:

Durant is home he loves his retirement community in Arizona 🥰

Rich Oklahoman to the Valley pipeline staying strong 💪🏻

maruhkati
Sep 29, 2021

NAZ REID
Referee assignments: Davis the crew chief in New York, Foster in Denver.

https://official.nba.com/referee-assignments/

As a Wolves fan, all I can say is at least it's not Tony Brothers. Foster was the ref in Game 4, and the Wolves actually shot more free throws than Denver did. That loss was down to Aaron Gordon on an all-time heater and one minute of CTE ball at the end of the first half.

Wolves need to play their game and not get discouraged.

maruhkati fucked around with this message at 16:47 on May 19, 2024

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

is there room in the western conference finals for 2 fat slavs

Lote
Aug 5, 2001

Place your bets

RCarr posted:

My buddies spent $700 each for nearly the worst seats you can buy in MSG for game 7. It is ridiculous that’s what you have to spend to see a Knicks playoff game. Although I will say if they were to somehow make the Finals I will gladly spend whatever it takes to go.

Mavs Knicks. Stars rangers. Chaos finals

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

https://x.com/wojespn/status/1792227351222464514

80 minutes combined tonight, easy. pacers going home

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Dallas Mavericks: Generations

Lote posted:

That would own, I hope it happens.

Stars, Texas Rangers, and Mavs all reaching their conference finals within a year of each other…meanwhile the last time the Cowboys accomplished such a feat was last century.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Lote posted:

Plus a potential Mavs-Nuggets matchup on the heels of Stars-Avalanche. Wonder how often anything like that has happened.

Squinky v2.0
Nov 16, 2006

Behind you! A three headed monkey!

College Slice
6 minutes into the last game it was obvious hart was injured and he was playing like poo poo as a result and he still played 31 minutes

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

Metapod posted:

Okc is way better than Dallas don't let the hateful people in here influence you

Lmao holy poo poo

e: actually I take it back every city in Texas is terrible, tell all your friends and family to stop moving here

EvilBlackRailgun fucked around with this message at 17:42 on May 19, 2024

big boi
Jun 11, 2007

Aye Doc posted:

LuolDengInHospitalBed.jpg

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
Go pacers

Papercut
Aug 24, 2005

Ferdinand the Bull posted:

Okc is a legit fun place. It's a secret, don't let the coastal cities know, or it will turn into Austin.

Oh no, my town might turn into a place with tons of fun things to do and great food and music and nightlife, the horror

Papes
Apr 13, 2010

There's always something at the bottom of the bag.

Papercut posted:

Oh no, my town might turn into a place with tons of fun things to do and great food and music and nightlife, the horror

When you have a suburban sprawl infrastructure yeah it actually sucks

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Papercut posted:

And a serial killer to boot!

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Dejan Bimble posted:

oh right haha. I honestly forgot wemby existed for a minutes

https://x.com/overtime/status/1791929924028367058

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

san francisco has the most restaurants per capita making it culinarily superior to new orleans

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Aye Doc posted:

The Thibs Tithe must be paid.

Papes
Apr 13, 2010

https://x.com/BrandonRahbar/status/1792230449764294690

No way this bum rear end ran cardio for half the season and passed out of every open 3 and is complaining a out his touches

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost

Papes posted:

When you have a suburban sprawl infrastructure yeah it actually sucks

I mean, you're right, but there isn't really a universe where OKC turns into a 15 minute city.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Salvor_Hardin posted:

I mean, you're right, but there isn't really a universe where OKC turns into a 15 minute city.

There is don't let big car make you believe that

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Can't tell if that's a shorter hoop or if Wemby just makes every hoop look that way.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Ghost Dog posted:

san francisco has the most restaurants per capita making it culinarily superior to new orleans

That's a pretty defendable take.

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost

Metapod posted:

There is don't let big car make you believe that

Fair enough, you're right. Earnestly.

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

ˇHola SEA!

ChickenMedium posted:

I don't think gang affiliation will help Chet's rebounding.

We’ve been over this, Team Dime is NOT a gang

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Bip Roberts posted:

That's a pretty defendable take.

for me to poop on

Mean Baby
May 28, 2005

https://twitter.com/Sperm_Center/status/1792023959082274961?t=icR78hbJxgTIiIxPUC73lA&s=19

Papes
Apr 13, 2010

Salvor_Hardin posted:

Okc actually has several areas that are walkable and bike able AND affordable to live in, so it gets the nod over Dallas.

Of course, I bailed from Okc years ago and never plan to move back.

Ammanas
Jul 17, 2005

Voltes V: "Laser swooooooooord!"
san francisco is potentially the best big city in america for a whole lot of reasons but that's basically declaring which turd tastes best out of a charcuterie board full of diarrhea. american cities are garbage. the US forgot how to do City after ww2

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Ammanas posted:

san francisco is potentially the best big city in america for a whole lot of reasons but that's basically declaring which turd tastes best out of a charcuterie board full of diarrhea. american cities are garbage. the US forgot how to do City after ww2

Wisdom

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

ˇHola SEA!

Ammanas posted:

Most American cities aren’t even cities. 650 square miles with a population density under 1100 per square mile is not a city

anakha
Sep 16, 2009

DeimosRising posted:

650 square miles with a population density under 1100 per square mile is not a city

I live in a city with a density of almost 100,000+ per square mile. Eleven hundred is a loving rural homestead in comparison.

E: VVV Got it in one.

anakha fucked around with this message at 20:06 on May 19, 2024

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

ˇHola SEA!

anakha posted:

I live in a city with a density of almost 100,000+ per square mile. Eleven hundred is a loving rural homestead in comparison.

Somewhere in the Philippines?

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://x.com/wojespn/status/1792269305595461703?s=46

piratepilates
Mar 28, 2004

So I will learn to live with it. Because I can live with it. I can live with it.

how the gently caress

wasn't everyone saying a hammy injury would be like, weeks to deal with? thibs black magic?

Misc
Sep 19, 2008

they're gonna play when they shouldn't, that's how

rjmccall
Sep 7, 2007

no worries friend
Fun Shoe
I mean, it’s Game 7.

Ferdinand the Bull
Jul 30, 2006

Isiah Thomas speedrun

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
https://x.com/itsYDG2/status/1792275855256719678

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
Imagining ruining your leg just to lose to the pacers