Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BUSH 2112
Sep 17, 2012

I lie awake, staring out at the bleakness of Megadon.

unless yr a necromancer like ed balls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Mariana Horchata posted:

the person who writes such ads probably does fk all and is duping mgmt George Constanza style (takes one to know one) hth

im glad to hear that management huffs its own farts enough to think that everyone around them is a high speed low drag hard charging operator buzzthing buzzverb

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

the autobiography of cthulhu

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

lets just say... im putting a team together

*montage of mike pence, mr hands, hands solo, dr facehands, kit fisto, goldfinger, dr claw, and george costanza hand model*

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
putin purposely playing the sub role during the handshake tells all...a literal handed missus

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

a.lo posted:

He cant even sell a stunner

this trump-putin thing is just like rusev having the US title imho

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

punchymcpunch posted:

lets just say... im putting a team together

*montage of mike pence, mr hands, hands solo, dr facehands, kit fisto, goldfinger, dr claw, and george costanza hand model*

and thing

Robert Plant
Jan 6, 2015

That Pepto Bismol jingle is pretty catchy

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Samurai Sanders posted:

I wonder if Trump thinks he can take Putin in a fight because he was on pro wrestling a few times.

mother fucker is in the WWF/E HALL OF FAME and the hollywood WALK OF FAME putin cant step to this!!!!~

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

rock n rolla cola wars

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Trump is going to come out of the Putin meeting and announce that he's made a great deal with Russia and we will be giving them back Alaska in exchange for a packet of beans that Putin promises will grow into the finest money trees.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

North Korea, South Korea, Marilyn Monroe

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Addamere posted:

im glad to hear that management huffs its own farts enough to think that everyone around them is a high speed low drag hard charging operator buzzthing buzzverb

im not mgmt tho and wouldn't have any interest in being. I just like doing less if while making the same or more and getting away with it because i can.

I also get up off my chair at least every two hours and walk a few miles during lunchtime almost everyday. I do that because sitting on ur rear end all day for years on end is absolutely terrible 4 u :)

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/Newsweek/status/883330790666489857

it's a spreading disease~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Mariana Horchata posted:

im not mgmt tho and wouldn't have any interest in being. I just like doing less if while making the same or more and getting away with it because i can.

I also get up off my chair at least every two hours and walk a few miles during lunchtime almost everyday. I do that because sitting on ur rear end all day for years on end is absolutely terrible 4 u :)

nice

i swim in the mornings and bicycle in the evenings but my days are full of sitting :(

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

Odds are decent putin has killed a dude with his bare hands. On the other hand Trump is probably too stupid to be shook by any psychological warfare techniques employed by Putin... unless he traps trump in a room with stairs everywhere and the food is all beef tartar and sashimi.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Mariana Horchata posted:

what if u want the hank hill rear end

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

did u see episode 8 :yayclod:

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

deathbysnusnu posted:

Odds are decent putin has killed a dude with his bare hands. On the other hand Trump is probably too stupid to be shook by any psychological warfare techniques employed by Putin... unless he traps trump in a room with stairs everywhere and the food is all beef tartar and sashimi.

Putin should just shake his hand and then say "I didn't wash after wiping". While eating caviar and gravlax.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

The Ape of Naples posted:

Just call him Mr Hands.

lol

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

i also showed up an hour late and high on arrival :420:

can confirm many younger millennials overwerk themselves silly (and get the same raises I do - only with more responsibilities), idk what they trying to get at? must be their first job or something

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

nice

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp

deathbysnusnu posted:

dumb people are insanely easy to manipulate tho

just be all "Obama told me that you'd never declare Ukraine part of Russia" and bing bong so simple

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

MysteriousStranger posted:

Putin should just shake his hand and then say "I didn't wash after wiping". While eating caviar and gravlax.

the kelsey grammer

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

deathbysnusnu posted:

Remember Trump's quasi breakdown after he ordered that botched raid in Yemen? Killing a marine and some kids triggered him to go on TV and mutter like the Hound to Sansa 'We're all killers, you think we're so innocent?' when asked about Putin lmao

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
It's true trump will definitely give away Alaska, that was the deliverable his staff came up with last week

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
https://twitter.com/KenTremendous/status/883333078734716928

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Mariana Horchata posted:

TRUMP

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Thrillerson totally took a nap in that chair

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Putin giving Trump the stinkpalm would be fantastic.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Mayor Dave posted:

It's true trump will definitely give away Alaska, that was the deliverable his staff came up with last week

wtf is a deliverable

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

TMMadman posted:

Putin giving Trump the stinkpalm would be fantastic.

Nah, it'll just be the old piss handshake

Perfectly Safe
May 30, 2003

no danger here.

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

I thought Trader Joes tends to have stuff like moms in yoga pants?

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

"I know"

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

dyonald, is very nice meecrowave

is being my meecrowave now

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

I hope it leaks that the trump putin talk was entirely Putin making obvious piss tape innuendo and trump awkwardly adjusting his neck tie.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

fits my needs posted:

wtf is a deliverable

its an item considered actionable in this context

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Perfectly Safe
May 30, 2003

no danger here.

"the psychology of handshakes"

• Locked thread