Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Yaya
Nov 14, 2012

vancloober cablucks
Sub-Par League 18: Gauntlet Round 2

Sounds good, Craig!

+12 RUN DIFFERENTIAL.

+1 RUN DIFFERENTIAL. TRAINWRECKS ADVANCE.

craigk has killed God. What an awful way to go out if you're GPope, but now they have something to work towards with their next team, that being exacting sweet bloody revenge on craig!

THE RETURN OF THE SUB-PAR BOWL IS THIS SATURDAY! MCFREEZE WILL BE STREAMING IT BECAUSE HE'S COOL.

EC Pick Em: Gauntlet Round 3 (pick 2 to survive)
California Otters
Senadores de San Juan
Styx Boatmen
Mid-Atlantic Trainwrecks

Yaya fucked around with this message at 07:15 on Apr 19, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Craig K
Nov 10, 2016

puck
don't blame me blame mlb tiebreaker rules

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
California Otters

Styx Boatmen

cbx
Dec 4, 2007

Smasher Dynamo's assistant of the Super-League.
I will have a lineup change tonight.

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

Royalty is a continuous shitposting motion.
The dispersal draft is gonna be packed, IIRC El Shaddai is basically a Mantle that hits like a Ruth.

Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.
I'm very excited for the Sub-Par Bowl.

mrnoun
Jul 24, 2007
If someone gives me a 4th Fritz Peterson before Saturday, I will do the needful.

Monicro
Oct 21, 2010

And you could feel his features in the air
A wide smile and perfect hair
He had complete control of the rising tides
And a medicine bag hanging at his side

In the flowing blue world of the death-dealing physician
California Otters
Styx Boatmen

Smasher Dynamo
Oct 16, 2008

Eternal Commissioner of the Super League. A new avatar. A new age, of the same old embittered Smasher that failed to escape the bonds of the SL, FM3, Johnny Hopp and Eri Yoshida "The Knuckle Princess". "The flames of Smasher's ire scorch the skies... Igniting St. Bellhorn's funeral pyre."

Super-League XXX, Dynamo League Championship Series: World Warriors vs. Towa City Demon Hunters

: Yoshida, I'm tired, and this isn't a particularly exciting series, so let's cut to the chase.
: Normally, I would demand we give our best! But TheMcD is involved, and he's evil. So, okay!
: Okay, the first five games of the series go exactly how people would expect, with the home team winning each game, which gives the Warriors a 3-2 lead heading into Game Six in Towa City.

: And then it all goes terribly wrong.

: Here, you see, things could have gone differently. There's no reason that Mariano Rivera can't theoretically get the save, and win the series for the Warriors. Granted, you're asking him to save a one-run game, and you're doing so in a stadium where it is very easy for right-handed hitters to hit home runs, but it's theoretically a manageable situation. The problem here is that, going into the bottom of the eighth, the Warriors have only scored two runs, which is just not enough. Waddell was the right guy to start this game, but there just wasn't enough offense. Now, let me be clear. The Warriors are not actually a bad-hitting team. In the regular season, they were solidly above-average in terms of runs scored, and the teams ahead of them were mostly teams with stadiums that inflated their numbers, like the Demon Hunters and Generics. For that matter, had the Warriors won a couple more games in the regular season, they would have ended up with home-field advantage in this series. The Warriors did not have to lose this game, they very easily could have won it. But now Yaya makes a decision that takes him into the deep waters. Before the series, he posted this:

Yaya posted:

Feel these are my two best options to pitch at Towa City.

Game 1: Stephen Strasburg
Game 2: Rube Waddell
Game 3: Clayton Kershaw
Game 4: Cole Hamels
Mopup: Madison Bumgarner

: Strasburg and Waddell definitely are the two best, of those five options, to start in Towa City. The problem is, with the rotation arranged the way it is, while Waddell will pitch twice in Towa City, Stras is set to pitch Game 1 in Towa City, and Game 5 in Shadaloo. Which means that Game 7, in Towa City, will be started by Clayton Kershaw. In the real world, 2020 happened, and Kershaw proved that he's not necessarily a choke artist, but in the Super-League...

: And so, the Demon Hunters are just one more series win, a series where they will have home-field advantage, away from winning the Super-League. Our damnation approaches apace.

Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.
This is Yaya's retribution for making fun of the Slimes' Kershaw losing game 7 by a score of 2-1.

Yaya
Nov 14, 2012

vancloober cablucks

Yaya posted:

I would like to retract my comments about Playoff Kershaw that I made during the Slimes/Deck Chairs series post and issue an apology to Clayton Kershaw.

I would like to retract my apology to Clayton Kershaw

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

Kershaw in Game 7s is the easy narrative for this post-season

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

roster of death for the gauntlet. child soldier emil yde is gone, hope i didn't gently caress anything else up! won't matter for long, anyway

code:
cochrmi01,1929,,,,Mickey,Cochrane
smithea02,1926,,,,Earl,Smith
mizejo01,1937,,,,Mize,Johnny
collied01,1910,,,,Eddie,Collins
ripkeca01,1992,,,,Cal,Ripken Jr.
traynpi01,1926,,,,Pie,Traynor
bakerfr01,1910,,,,Home Run,Baker
wanerpa01,1926,,,,Paul,Waner
bondsba01,2001,,,,Bonds,Barry
cuyleki01,1926,,,,Kiki,Cuyler
murphda02,1910,,,,Danny,Murphy
o'neiti01,1887,,,,Tip,O'Neill
mcinnst01,1910,,,,Stuffy,McInnis
wrighgl01,1926,,,,Glenn,Wright
johnswa01,1911,,,,Walter,Johnson
bendech01,1910,,,,Eddie,Plank
bendech01,1910,,,,Chief,Bender
carutbo01,1887,,,,Bob,Caruthers
kingsi01,1887,,,,Silver,King
anderla02,1989,,,,Larry,Andersen
millean01,2016,,,,Andrew,Miller
kremera01,1910,,,,Ray,Kremer
morgacy01,1926,,,,Cy,Morgan
bushjo01,1887,,,,Bullet Joe,Bush
mcgratu01,1970,,,,McGraw,Tug
Vs. all
1.) Mickey Cochrane C
2.) Cal Ripken, Jr. SS
3.) Home Run Baker DH
4.) Barry Bonds LF
5.) Johnny Mize 1B
6.) Eddie Collins 2B
7.) Paul Waner RF
8.) Pie Traynor 3B
9.) Kiki Cuyler CF

Bench
Earl Smith C
Danny Murphy OF/2B
Tip O'Neill OF
Glenn Wright IF
Stuffy McInnis IF

SP1 Walter Johnson
SP2 Eddie Plank
SP3 Chief Bender
SP4 Bob Caruthers
SP5 Silver King

CL Larry Andersen
SU Andrew Miller
LR Ray Kremer
LR Cy Morgan
SR Bullet Joe Bush
MR Tug McGraw

if i hosed it up im sorry

oystertoadfish fucked around with this message at 03:54 on Apr 20, 2021

BallisticClipboard
Feb 18, 2013

Such a good worker!

For the 4th time in 4 appearances, the California Otters Gauntlet Roster

Home City: Monterey Bay, California
Home Stadium: "The Raft" (Dodger Stadium)

Starters, vAll
1. DH Rickey Henderson
2. 2B Nap Lajoie
3. 3B Jackie Robinson
4. LF Ted Williams
5. 1B Willie McCovey
6. RF Frank Robinson
7. CF Duke Snider
8. C Mike Piazza
9. SS Pee Wee Reese

Bench
C Roy Campanella
1B Mark McGwire
3B Hanley Ramirez
RF Jose Canseco
CF Willie Mays

Pitching
SP1 Rube Waddel
SP2 Randy Johnson
SP3 Clayton Kershaw
SP4 Juan Marichal
SP5 Old Hoss Radbourn

Bullpen
CL Joakim Soria
SU Bryan Harvey
SR Dennis Eckersley
SR Frank Linzy
MR Gaylord Perry
LRP Red Faber

CSV
code:
henderi01,1991
lajoina01,1904
robinja02,1950
willite01,1947
mccovwi01,1966
robinfr02,1966
snidedu01,1950
piazzmi01,1994
reesepe01,1950
camparo01,1950
mcgwima01,1991
ramirha01,2012
cansejo01,1991
mayswi01,1966
wadderu01,1906
johnsra05,1992
kershcl01,2011
maricju01,1966
radboch01,1882
soriajo01,2015
harvebr01,1995
eckerde01,1991
linzyfr01,1966
perryga01,1966
faberre01,1920

BallisticClipboard fucked around with this message at 01:57 on Apr 20, 2021

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

:siren: PLAY THAT FUNKY RESULTS MUSIC :siren:

SUPER LEAGUE SEASON XXVIII PICK 'EM UPDATE 3/3

THE LAST PICK 'EM UPDATE?! BUT HULKAMATT! POINTS ARE STILL LEFT TO BE DISTRIBUTED!

Well you're right. But first, let's take a look at THIS!

Weeks 19 - 26 have been entered in. Assuming no mistakes have been made, CirclMastr and TheMcD are at the top, with Monicro at a close 3rd!

But!

Pre-Season Pick 'Em Points... they also need to be added!

SO LET'S THROW THEM IN!

Ohhhh Shiiiiit!!!!

Habeas has launched himself to the front of the line! Let's take a look at what's left of Pre-Season Pick 'Em and see if anyone can overtake him!

... oh.

So to break it down:

Nobody has chosen the Rakers to win the Smasher League or the Super League.

Nobody within 10 points of Habeas has chosen the Landers to win the Sub-Par League.

Nobody within 10 points of Habeas has chosen the Deck Chairs to win the Sub-Par League.

Which can only mean one result:

habeasdorkus has won the Super League Season 30 Pick 'Em.

...assuming I haven't mad any mistakes!

Did I accidentally not input points for you in a certain spot? Did I screw up anything on the weekly Pick 'Em?! I looked real hard and couldn't find anything, but it's very plausible that I missed something! If so, DM me on Discord or quote me here and I'll fix it immediately!

You can look at the spreadsheet Here!

And uh... assuming I got everything right, that's it for the Pick 'Em!

Go W's.

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

Holy cow!

cbx
Dec 4, 2007

Smasher Dynamo's assistant of the Super-League.
Sneki Sneks

Sneki would like for Elden Auker to sub in for Pedro Martinez.

Darn those pitchers getting hurt. All hail Sneki Snek.

Ice To Meet You
Mar 5, 2007

I have been ordered to create and execute a Gauntlet

Pick'em The Next One
Saudi Steamrollers
Senadores de San Juan
Styx Boatmen
Winnipeg Monarchs

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

I'm not dead yet! and tug mcgraw still hasn't pitched! I guess I should move him to one of the short relief spots

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

Bring back baby Yde!

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

I think he had a better era than the relievers who actually pitched this round. baseball is silly - I made it through with the worst era and the second worst home runs. it's almost as if my team isn't very good!

Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.
Expansion Cup July

Buntingville Bastards

A really strong month from this team has put them into contention for second. They only played 3 games against the Chancers and made this much ground, which is impressive.

Center Line Sneki Sneks

This team is hanging in there with amazing performances from Ruth and Greenberg. Just doesn't feel like the pitching is quite good enough, but maybe things would be different with a healthy #2 and #3.

Centralia Corgies

TFW you're 6th in a 10 man division with a record 9 games over .500.

Florida Dickshots

No comment.

Izzy's Onigiri Hedgehogs

How on earth did you guys give up 14 runs to the Chancers? And still stay in second? Makes no sense!

San Lorenzo Bokononists

Craig Badgio, yes, but good lord Bill Dahlen is just as bad an anchor, if not worse. An .860 fielding percentage at the hot corner. Someone give him 1960's NHL goalie equipment.

Seventh Sea Chancers

Well, uh, your bats woke up this month.

Stick Club Appellation Hither

Dan Brouthers cannot singlehandedly win ballgames.

Suez Tugboats

My main question for this team is whether or not we'll remember the incident the name is based on 10 weeks into the season.

The Clown Team

Ted Williams is the Pagliacci of the Super League, I'm the therapist, and I'm not sure where this joke is going. Can someone in the audience help me out.

First place, or at least one of the two finals' slots, seems wrapped up by the Tugboats at this point, but three teams are right next to each other for that other slot, and I wouldn't count out the Bokononists or Centralia yet. Everyone else though? I would count them out. Even if they had Touchdown Tom.

Monicro
Oct 21, 2010

Well it'll be very funny if the team storms back after I do this, but 10 games seems like a good breakpoint to start seeing who's worth rostering in the subpar.

-Ray Collins in for Bill Donovan

-Bobby Abreu in for Joe Kelley

-Red Rolfe in for Bill Dahlen

Craig K
Nov 10, 2016

puck

Pungry posted:

Ted Williams is the Pagliacci of the Super League, I'm the therapist, and I'm not sure where this joke is going. Can someone in the audience help me out.

:rolleyes: ugh, fine

man goes to therapist. says he's depressed. says life seems harsh and cruel. says he feels all alone in a threatening world where what lies ahead is vague and uncertain. therapist says, you know what you need? a few hours of sunshine and relaxation. go to a baseball game. the clown team is in town. that ted williams can hit the hell out of the ball. patient goes "but doctor, i am ted williams"

Beet
Aug 24, 2003
Ah poo poo, the gauntlet. We've never gotten along. I'll generate a roster post shortly.

City: Riyadh, KSA
Elevation: 2008ft
Stadium: Abdulaziz Ibn Saud Sportsfield
Dimensions: 335/375/405/385/345
Properties: Open, Grass, Good Infield Quality, Short Infield Grass, Excellent Visibility, Tiny Foul Ground

:siren::siren:Gauntlet CSV: :siren::siren:

code:
mccorji01,1885
carutbo01,1888
keefeti01,1892
wadderu01,1899
childcu01,1901
tayloja02,1901
hahnno01,1903
benzjo01,1913
speaktr01,1921
bottoji01,1927
johnssy01,1927
alexape01,1927
sherdbi01,1927
haineje01,1927
ofarrbo01,1927
gehrich01,1934
cochrmi01,1934
rowesc01,1934
rogelbi01,1934
browncl01,1937
deandi01,1937
hackst01,1939
stephve01,1949
rosenal01,1952
bankser01,1955
borbope01,1970
mcgratu01,1971
lockebo02,1973
kaatji01,1973
simmote01,1974
lavelga01,1978
mintogr01,1978
larocda01,1979
brettge01,1980
raineti01,1984
schmida01,1987
bonilbo01,1990
vanslan01,1990
bondsba01,1990
beckro01,1994
ramirma02,1998
sheffga01,2001
Lineup:
pre:
1	CF	Tris Speaker
2	LF	Gary Sheffield
3	RF	Manny Ramirez
4	DH	Barry Bonds
5	2B	Charlie Gehringer
6	3B	George Brett
7	1B	Jim Bottomley
8	C	Mickey Cochrane please platoon with Ted Simmons
9	SS	Ernie Banks

BN	Ted Simmons
	BN	Vern Stephens
	BN	Tim Raines
	BN	Cupid Childs
	BN	Al Rosen		
Pitching:
pre:
1	SP	Rube Waddell
2	SP	Dizzy Dean
3	SP	Jim McCormick
4	SP	Noodles Hahn
5	SP	Pete Alexander

RP	Jim Kaat
	RP	Bob Locker
	RP	Dave LaRoche
	RP	Tug McGraw
	RP	Syl Johnson
	RP	Bill Sherdel

Beet fucked around with this message at 12:54 on Apr 21, 2021

Izzysaurus
Mar 20, 2021
Onigiri Hedgehogs

Roster Changes:
Ivan Rodriguez catch exclusively for Tom Seaver (hopefully that'll rest Bench a little more during the week - poor sore boi!)
Dave Concepcion versus lefties at 3B (A-Rod a tired boi, too :) )

Ice To Meet You
Mar 5, 2007

The patient says "but doctor, Ted Williams in the current meta? Ridiculous"

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

guess I should make an official roster post

swap Tug McGraw and Bullet Joe Bush in the bullpen, please

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
Oops, I guess I need to post a CSV. One second.

quote:

vanceda01,1918,,,,Dazzy,Vance
wadderu01,1897,,,,Rube,Waddell
hubbeca01,1936,,,,Carl,Hubbell
hallaro01,2003,,,,Roy,Halladay
nathajo01,2000,,,,Joe,Nathan
soriara01,2013,,,,Rafael,Soriano
suttebr01,1983,,,,Bruce,Sutter
johnswa01,1922,,,,Walter,Johnson
clemero01,1964,,,,Roberto,Clemente
boggswa01,1994,,,,Wade,Boggs
bondsba01,1997,,,,Barry,Bonds
canoro01,2009,,,,Robinson,Cano
gehrilo01,1936,,,,Lou,Gehrig
greenha01,1934,,,,Hank,Greenberg
cronijo01,1935,,,,Joe,Cronin
gehrich01,1924,,,,Charlie,Gehringer
jonesch06,1995,,,,Chipper,Jones
wanerpa01,1931,,,,Paul,Waner
cobbty01,1924,,,,Ty,Cobb
cishest01,2012,,,,Steve,Cishek
planked01,1902,,,,Eddie,Plank
mayswi01,1965,,,,Willie,Mays
piazzmi01,1998,,,,Mike,Piazza
stantmi02,1998,,,,Mike,Stanton
and Josh Gibson as "the Beaver"

Edward Mass fucked around with this message at 18:33 on Apr 21, 2021

Smasher Dynamo
Oct 16, 2008

Eternal Commissioner of the Super League. A new avatar. A new age, of the same old embittered Smasher that failed to escape the bonds of the SL, FM3, Johnny Hopp and Eri Yoshida "The Knuckle Princess". "The flames of Smasher's ire scorch the skies... Igniting St. Bellhorn's funeral pyre."

Super-League XXX, Smasher League Championship Series: Walney Rakers vs. South Bolton Eazy W's

: Yoshida, let me tell you a story.
: I...okay?
: Once upon a time, in a faraway land, there lived a champion, the greatest of all champions, who had fought against the impossible, and endured the unimaginable. Some said the champion had lived since the beginning of time, and some said the champion was older still, that when the universe first began, the champion was already there, looking upon it. But the reality is that the champion, though ancient, though unaging, still felt the weight of untold years, and that much as nothing could last forever, not even could the champion remain. And so it came to pass that the champion knew that the time had come. One last battle, victory or death, and the champion would pass from this realm, never to return. Ah, but when that last battle would come? That was harder to say.

: From the depths of hell rose the champion's oldest rival, or, should I say, the oldest that still remained, for so long had the champion lived that many other old rivals had faded from memory. The multifold dreams of the Marauder, the furious defiance of the Koop, the mechanical excellence of the Beet, those and so many others were long dead and buried. But this man, he remained. Some time past, the champion had shattered the man, and cast his remains into perdition, for such was the code they both had abided by. The champion had expected that the fires of hell were burn what was left into nothing more than ash, but this man, this Raker, was not so easily defeated. His anger sustained him, and he rose up, hate in his heart, determined that if any man should have the right to vanquish the champion, to bathe in the champion's lifeblood, it would be him, and no other.

: And so the Raker came upon the champion, who looked on him as one might look on an old painting of a former acquaintance, memories stirred, but little feeling behind them. The champion, so close to the end, could scarcely bring himself to care. But the Raker persisted, for the Raker would have his blood. The champion, more confused than angry, more troubled than belligerent, struck the Raker with two great blows, and staggered the man.

: The Raker seethed as he stumbled backwards. He had assumed that the champion, in such an addled state, would be easily conquered. A lesser man would have cut his losses then and there, but the Raker had been through too much, he had dwelt in the nightmare of the underworld for too long, and he would have his vengeance. Steeling himself, he unleashed a barrage of his own, giving back in pain what he had been dealt.

: The champion lacked the willfulness of the Raker. With death looming, the champion hardly cared whether or not the Raker won this fight. In the end, what would it matter? The champion would perish soon enough regardless. Why not let the Raker have his revenge? Why fight what seemed inevitable? But then the champion saw what lay behind the Raker. In the distance, a darkness loomed. The Raker was a man of fury and bitterness, but those were the emotions of a human, capable of both good and evil. In the distance, the champion saw something far worse, something that had willingly given away its humanity long ago, so long that the cost of the bargain no longer registered for the monster, its own humanity nothing more than a fleeting memory.

: The champion rose, and prepared a final barrage. The Raker was more sinned against than sinning, but the champion could not show mercy. There was a monster coming to destroy all that was good, and the Raker, powerful though he was, would not be able to meet that challenge. No, the champion thought to himself, even were the Raker strong enough, it would not be right. Whoever faced that monster would likely die, and, even if not, would suffer greatly in the battle. The Raker would have his day. But it would not be this day.

: The Raker fell, injured, but still living. The champion walked past him, and stared into the darkness. And the darkness stared back.

Injury/Pitcher Rest

Towa City Demon Hunters

Pitchers
Bobby Mathews - 1 day out
Roy Halladay - 1 day out
All others - rested

Injuries
Roy Halladay (SP) - Out Until Game 2

Pick 'em: FINALS
Pick the winner, number of games (Best of Seven), and score of the final game
South Bolton Eazy Ws vs. Towa City Demon Hunters

TheMcD
May 4, 2013

Monaca / Subject N 2024
---------
Despair will never let you down.
Malice will never disappoint you.

Let's go with this:

SP1: Rested Bobby Mathews
SP2: Not rested Bobby Mathews
SP3: Roy Halladay
SP4: Juan Marichal

Set the next starter to be the rested Bobby Mathews.

Monicro
Oct 21, 2010

South Bolton Eazy Ws in 6, 5-4. God help us all.

Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.
Thank you, CraigK.

Craig K
Nov 10, 2016

puck
W's in 5, 7-3

Ginge
Sep 8, 2011

Well, Chippy is already my favourite character!
It was a good run considering most were tipping me to get demoted this season, I'm content.

Ginge
Sep 8, 2011

Well, Chippy is already my favourite character!
Also, current pick-'em standings are:

1. Monicro (23)
2. KungFu Grip (6)

No-one else has any points, but any EC owner could theoretically still win with either 34 or 36 points remaining (depending on how many teams survive the last round of the Gauntlet)!

Monicro
Oct 21, 2010

oh yeah steamrollers and monarchs btw

Craig K
Nov 10, 2016

puck
i do not care if i am ineligible for this pick them. i wish to salute the south bolton easy w's on their journey to the next plane

Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.
Expansion Cup August

Next update is the final regular season update for the EC, so make your lineup changes now, or forever hold your peace.

Buntingville Bastards

Three games back, and three games back for earning your real name.

Center Line Sneki Sneks

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaabe Ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuth

Centralia Corgies

12 games over .500 and yet in 6th. Makes u think.

Florida Dickshots

No comment.

Izzy's Onigiri Hedgehogs

Bad time to have a bad month.

San Lorenzo Bokononists

Nice tankjob idiot

Seventh Sea Chancers

Seven wins is a new record. Congrats.

Stick Club Appellation Hither

Oh no! Your team's accidentally living up to its pythag!

Suez Tugboats

An under .500 month is going to sink the Tugboats! Oh, no, wait. Still in first.

The Clown Team

I say we rename the team to "Congress" because it's all a bunch of clowns!!!!!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
lets go buntsvilleingville bastards, love the bastards