Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

no

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

That's legitimately really sad and I'm not gonna make fun of him for wanting more research done on concussions. So many wrestlers (Boxers, MMA fighters, Football players, etc) are already hosed up or will be hosed up for life and we don't want more Benoit situations.

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!

I heard that later that night, Tommy was so hungry he ate that pussy :smith:

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Daniel Bryan's career is a warning. All that stuff he did? don't do it.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Including coming back to the company

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Chris James 2 posted:

Including coming back to the company

especially coming back to the company.

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

Omoplata Facelock is when your jaw seizes up while consuming an egg based dish and nothing you say will convince me otherwise.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

oh but seriously I posted:

Omoplata Facelock the latest NXT signing and nothing you say will convince me otherwise.

Zombie Lemur
Jul 6, 2009

Empyrean empties

"Ok sir, would you like soup or salad?"
"I'll take them both, I'm hardcore!"

Memnaelar
Feb 21, 2013

WHO is the goodest girl?

coconono posted:

Daniel Bryan's career is a warning. All that stuff he did? don't do it.

Is there new Daniel Bryan news aside from his wife wanting him to pinch her butt more? I'd think you'd be in support of butt-pinching, oh horny one.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Memnaelar posted:

Is there new Daniel Bryan news aside from his wife wanting him to pinch her butt more? I'd think you'd be in support of butt-pinching, oh horny one.

I don't like saying this out loud because it gives people weird ideas but Brie's not real.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

coconono posted:

I don't like saying this out loud because it gives people weird ideas but Brie's not real.

What is she, Finland?

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

hologram.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

God drat that's a 90s photo. From the makeup to the clothes to the goatee.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

do people still have bangs like that or do I need to wait five more years for big hair to come back.

The Senator Giroux
Jul 9, 2006
Dead Ringer

El Gallinero Gros posted:

What is she, Finland?

Twin Magic

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
I have Tommy Dreamer trading cards from the old ECW figures and the back of them talks about Tommy's "matinee idol" good looks. I cherish them and agree 110%

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

https://twitter.com/PENTAELZEROM/status/1255620356615729152

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

The less I understand him, the more he intrigues me

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
I have literally never seen Pentagon even attempt to speak English before, so much like Kota Ibushi I just assumed he couldn't be bothered to learn

Big Bidness
Aug 2, 2004

RealFoxy posted:

I have literally never seen Pentagon even attempt to speak English before, so much like Kota Ibushi I just assumed he couldn't be bothered to learn

He speaks enough to sell his gimmicks at the merch table. Last time I saw him he didn’t need a translator and did just fine getting through a huge line on his own.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Babysaurus

Ibexaz
Jul 23, 2013

The faces he makes while posting are inexcusable! When he writes a post his face is like a troll double checking bones to see if there's any meat left! When I post I look like a peacock softly kissing a rose! Didn't his parents provide him with a posting mirror to practice forums faces growing up?

coconono posted:

Babysaurus

As much as I miss the serious, arm-snapping murderman version of Pentagon JR from Lucha Underground, the fun-loving arm-snapping murderman version we've gotten in AEW has been lovely :allears:

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Fenix's English is better but yeah Penta has some basic grasp of it

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

the Babysaurus promo is the thing I point to whenever people get weird about non-english promos. That's like peak promo. Succinct, memorable a life changing experience. I don't know how I'd live life never having heard that promo.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Ibexaz posted:

As much as I miss the serious, arm-snapping murderman version of Pentagon JR from Lucha Underground, the fun-loving arm-snapping murderman version we've gotten in AEW has been lovely :allears:

They can always have him snap and turn into the armbreaking death machine too

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

I am proud to have supported gasoline for so long

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

I like two of my cats

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

Wrong thread my bad.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Big Bidness posted:

He speaks enough to sell his gimmicks at the merch table. Last time I saw him he didn’t need a translator and did just fine getting through a huge line on his own.
How confused do you think he gets when a fan walks up to him wearing his mask

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

RealFoxy posted:

I feel like I remember hearing his English is pretty good but that he pretends it isn't when indie promoters/geeks want him to do something dumb. I hope that's true.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Ganso Bomb posted:

I feel like I remember hearing his English is pretty good but that he pretends it isn't when indie promoters/geeks want him to do something dumb. I hope that's true.
Tajiri is very famous for doing this, and it's great

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Are you sure I'm winning the Rumble? That does'nt seem right.....

coconono posted:

the Babysaurus promo is the thing I point to whenever people get weird about non-english promos. That's like peak promo. Succinct, memorable a life changing experience. I don't know how I'd live life never having heard that promo.

Is there a link? Haven't seen anywhere near enough lucha bros talking in AEW.

Just realised it's surprising there's no Mexican women in AEW.

https://twitter.com/davemeltzerWON/status/1255659608741310464
Content: Dave and Punk having a friendly chat after Dave did a Dave on punk's anti WWE/Vince statement following the latest Vice

Wazzu fucked around with this message at 02:31 on Apr 30, 2020

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Wazzu posted:

Is there a link? Haven't seen anywhere near enough lucha bros talking in AEW.

Just realised it's surprising there's no Mexican women in AEW.
https://twitter.com/bossmoz/status/1184636853879590912

Usually Fenix does the talking in English

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Come on man how old you!

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

coconono posted:

Second only to "loving BULLET CLUB, gently caress OFF!"

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

Penta being goofy is extra good in his case because he is such a believable murderer that he can afford to also be silly

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

https://twitter.com/davemeltzerWON/status/1255696771809861632
Lmao. Glad even Dave appreciates a good Simpsons shitpost.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
Dave’s posting power is increasing at an exponential rate and he quite frankly needs to be stopped before he destroys us all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Seams posted:

Dave’s posting power is increasing at an exponential rate and he quite frankly needs to be stopped before he destroys us all.
Asuka is going the same path where at some point she just got really into shitposting constantly. Titan Towers must be built on top of some eldritch horror that slowly makes everyone associated with the WWE turn either insane or racist.