Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

duralict
Sep 18, 2007

this isn't hug club at all
The FMP has more in common with a monthly music festival than any nightlife. It shouldn't really be a surprise that there aren't many things that match up with it in the region, it's sort of like asking "are there any towns in the US that are like Burning Man." Yes there are, but none of them are perfect analogs. If you liked the crowd demographic, any backpacker island will do you fine. If you liked the sheer amount of consumption and intensity level, go to any megalopolis with a nightclub district like Saigon or Bangkok. Kuta (Bali) is probably the closest you'll find that has both, which is why we're all pointing you that direction.

Don't get too ruffled about the airfare differences. You can get to anywhere in SE Asia except Siem Reap from Bangkok or Singapore for under $100, you just might have to buy your own connection separately.

duralict fucked around with this message at 03:08 on Apr 23, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Negative Entropy
Nov 30, 2009

duralict posted:

Don't get too ruffled about the airfare differences. You can get to anywhere in SE Asia except Siem Reap from Bangkok or Singapore for under $100, you just might have to buy your own connection separately.

Whats different about Siem Reap? our return leg is SR-KL via AirAsia.

duralict
Sep 18, 2007

Siem Reap only has an airport to service tourists, so they price gauge more. Denpasar (Bali) price gauges the same way for intercontinental flights, but the regional connections are usually cheap.

ReindeerF
Apr 20, 2002

Rubber Dinghy Rapids Bro
Where the Hell is this? Looks more like what I imagine Bonnaroo or Dark Carnival to be like or something, heh.

EDIT: Except it can't be because no one's fat.

ReindeerF fucked around with this message at 13:43 on Apr 23, 2013

Blut
Sep 11, 2009

if someone is in the bottom 10%~ of a guillotine

duralict posted:

The FMP has more in common with a monthly music festival than any nightlife. It shouldn't really be a surprise that there aren't many things that match up with it in the region, it's sort of like asking "are there any towns in the US that are like Burning Man." Yes there are, but none of them are perfect analogs. If you liked the crowd demographic, any backpacker island will do you fine. If you liked the sheer amount of consumption and intensity level, go to any megalopolis with a nightclub district like Saigon or Bangkok. Kuta (Bali) is probably the closest you'll find that has both, which is why we're all pointing you that direction.

Ah, I wasnt expecting exactly similar to the FMP, it was more the combination of the isolation from the real world / intensity of partying / backpacker crowd / cheapness that was a nice novelty. I found the nightclub areas in Bangkok (and any other major city I've been to) cant quite compare because theyre a bit more...absorbed by the city? It doesnt have that same festival atmosphere as you aptly described the FMP. I had heard Vang Vieng was similar so was hoping somewhere else had appeared to replace it.

I didnt think of the fact that the Asia budget carries wouldnt show up on my search engines (similar to Ryanair in Europe) - was wondering why I was seeing connections prices of $300usd flying Singapore to Bali. Budget ones seem to do it much more reasonably, around $100-150.

Blut fucked around with this message at 13:18 on Apr 23, 2013

ReindeerF
Apr 20, 2002

Rubber Dinghy Rapids Bro
Don't fly Indonesian carriers! Heh.

kru
Oct 5, 2003

ReindeerF posted:

If there is one takeaway from this thread, it's right here

SurreptitiousMuffin
Mar 21, 2010

ReindeerF posted:

$30 Bali tickets are worth a few springs digging into my back. :colbert:

(ok I do live in Surabaya get off my back man)

Oracle
Oct 9, 2004

Its not the springs its the sudden quick stops into mountains.

ReindeerF
Apr 20, 2002

Rubber Dinghy Rapids Bro

Oracle posted:

Its not the springs its the sudden quick stops into mountains.
And oceans.

Senso
Nov 4, 2005

Always working
poo poo, I might have to leave Vietnam indefinitely on June 1st. gently caress gently caress gently caress I'm not ready I don't want to go.

Skandiaavity
Apr 20, 2005

and concrete! (they also give a whole new meaning to "wheels up party")

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Senso posted:

poo poo, I might have to leave Vietnam indefinitely on June 1st. gently caress gently caress gently caress I'm not ready I don't want to go.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjB8z0Bvi14

duralict
Sep 18, 2007

Senso posted:

Aren't you going to the south of France? I hear pants are mandatory there.

Senso
Nov 4, 2005

Always working

duralict posted:

Aren't you going to the south of France? I hear pants are mandatory there.

Yeah, I'm supposed to move to Montpellier to follow my wife and kid. But I was counting on leaving at the end of July and now HR tells me they cannot push back the plane ticket date further than June 1st. Which means I have to give my official resignation notice before Friday and get all my poo poo fixed and taken care of in one frantic month. That is, unless I convince my company to buy me a new ticket on a later date but that's not done yet.

ReindeerF
Apr 20, 2002

Rubber Dinghy Rapids Bro
More like the South of Pants.

Smeef
Aug 15, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

Pillbug
I can't believe you're on some sort of expat package with real HR and still hang out at TnR.

Ooner
Sep 24, 2005

Any Bangkok goons want to grab some drinks this weekend? I get in super late thursday night and will be in town doing pretty much nothing but shopping in the day and hopefully drinking at night until next wednesday.

Senso
Nov 4, 2005

Always working

Smeef posted:

I can't believe you're on some sort of expat package with real HR and still hang out at TnR.

I do make quite a lot of money compared to the other expats in my office - but not enough for a villa in Thao Dien, a maid, a chauffeur and all that bullshit. I'm separated from my wife and she has the kid (this is why I'm moving to France, to be with my kid) so I send her a third of my salary. That leaves me enough to go out and get shitfaced quite often. I don't really like TnR but it's one of the rare spots still open when Go2 closes at 6AM heh.

ReindeerF
Apr 20, 2002

Rubber Dinghy Rapids Bro
Yeah, let's be clear: Late night (early morning?) bars are not a source of shame here in Never Never Land, almost regardless of venue. Build your list, guard it with your life! Of course if you're in a town like Phnom Penh where some areas never seem to really close and people seem to just never stop drinking, ever, until keeling over dead in the street, then it's not really an achievement, but in Bangkok (and I'm assuming Saigon) it takes a little effort to get past the taxi tout disco traps like Bossy and Spicy (ugh) and make your way into the local expat crowd, and even Thai late night lairs. One I don't use anymore since I don't live on that side of town is Wong's, which has quite a lot of character thanks to Sam, the owner, and his bizarre tab-totaling process. Not exactly hidden, but most tourists don't know about it and it has a very local, loyal clientele (or did last I checked, I haven't been in a couple of years at least).

Senso
Nov 4, 2005

Always working
Yeah, I think it's the same in Saigon. For the past 2-3AM places, I know of:

- Go2: tiny, seedy club, packed with non-aggro prostitutes, aggro Aussie tourists and aggro regulars who will PUNCH YOUR FACE if you look at their favorite working girl. The usual poo poo dance music. My favorite because it's walking distance from my home and because absolutely everybody else in the city claim to hate the place and I love trashy horrible places that always have action.
- Long Phi: Small French bistro, the owner is a buddy, the kitchen never closes, cheap, good music.
- TnR: Typical western-looking pub, you get there and it's like you're outside Vietnam. Good prices, OK music.
- Boston: Where the most hardcore Go2 prostitutes go after it closes, good place to watch late night football matches.
- Last Call: Expensive hipster trendy place. While in theory it never closes, it's so small that you can easily refused entrance after 3AM.

Smeef
Aug 15, 2003

Pillbug
Wong's sucks rear end now. It's gotten so popular that you really can't move inside. Wong has gotten crankier than ever and violently ejects people for almost no reason (as opposed to doing so for minor infractions in the past). The crowd is super poseur, acting like Wong's is some big secret and chainsmoking just because that's what you do at Wong's. Also, either Wong is a dirty rear end cop or he has an identical twin brother who is a cop, because his photo is on the org chart in the local police station.

Despite having a lot of tourists by virtue of its location, Sawasdee Hotel (or Place or something like that) on Rambutri is a surprisingly dependable venue for 24/7 boozehounding.

On another note, I'm leaving Thailand at the beginning of June. :smith: I'll be back in Southeast Asia for some final travel hurrahs in July and August, and then off to Red China. :unsmith:

Edit- Re: Saigon: It's a shame they shut down Q Bar in the basement of the opera 2 years ago. Yes, you could not take a piss inside without being sexually assaulted and seeing men performing sex acts on one another, but they let anyone sit out in the grass and drink all night.

Smeef fucked around with this message at 09:32 on Apr 24, 2013

Smeef
Aug 15, 2003

Pillbug

Senso posted:

Yeah, I think it's the same in Saigon. For the past 2-3AM places, I know of:

- Go2: tiny, seedy club, packed with non-aggro prostitutes, aggro Aussie tourists and aggro regulars who will PUNCH YOUR FACE if you look at their favorite working girl. The usual poo poo dance music. My favorite because it's walking distance from my home and because absolutely everybody else in the city claim to hate the place and I love trashy horrible places that always have action.

I saw violence at Go2 on such a regular basis. One time the bouncers through this Asian American girl down the stairwell thinking she was some Vietnamese girl they could get away doing that to. She ran out into the street screaming in English that they attack women in Go2, and a dozen staff and police converged on her begging her to calm down and apologizing.

Negative Entropy
Nov 30, 2009

Senso posted:

I do make quite a lot of money compared to the other expats in my office - but not enough for a villa in Thao Dien, a maid, a chauffeur and all that bullshit. I'm separated from my wife and she has the kid (this is why I'm moving to France, to be with my kid) so I send her a third of my salary. That leaves me enough to go out and get shitfaced quite often. I don't really like TnR but it's one of the rare spots still open when Go2 closes at 6AM heh.

Does this mean you're too busy to get shitfaced with 7 aussies next week?

Senso
Nov 4, 2005

Always working

Smeef posted:

I saw violence at Go2 on such a regular basis. One time the bouncers through this Asian American girl down the stairwell thinking she was some Vietnamese girl they could get away doing that to. She ran out into the street screaming in English that they attack women in Go2, and a dozen staff and police converged on her begging her to calm down and apologizing.

Ah, classic! Last weekend, some dude with an afro got jumped on by 6-7 guys and it ended in the street, I was in the bathroom and followed the drama from the top balcony. I've had a muscle douche shove me hard across the room because I dared talk to the girl he was with (a working girl friend). I've had cuts on my hand due to glass shrapnel because a guy next to me smashed his glass in the face of another dude. I've seen a fight between two guys because one stepped on the clean white shoes of the other one...

And I have in my wallet a card for an almost-full Black Label bottle.

Good times. :clint: :cheers:

Kommando posted:

Does this mean you're too busy to get shitfaced with 7 aussies next week?

1. 7 aussies who want to get shitfaced or not?
1a. Next weekend I should be free to get shitfaced or do other normal human-type things too.
2. Let's go to Go2 anyway!

Senso fucked around with this message at 09:53 on Apr 24, 2013

ReindeerF
Apr 20, 2002

Rubber Dinghy Rapids Bro

Smeef posted:

Wong's sucks rear end now. It's gotten so popular that you really can't move inside. Wong has gotten crankier than ever and violently ejects people for almost no reason (as opposed to doing so for minor infractions in the past). The crowd is super poseur, acting like Wong's is some big secret and chainsmoking just because that's what you do at Wong's. Also, either Wong is a dirty rear end cop or he has an identical twin brother who is a cop, because his photo is on the org chart in the local police station.
Wong died a few years before I got here, but he very well could have been with the local police there, which would explain it. His brother, Sam, has run the bar ever since and looks like an aging rock star version of Wong. It was never a super-secret joint, but it used to have a really dependable crowd of, say, thirty something professional types who enjoyed drinking late and a few scattered others. You'd get drunken tables of teachers in, but they weren't usually particularly douchey as I recall. Sam always had a propensity for ejecting people, but it was usually due to his oddball reasons, like if you were a regular who stopped coming and then showed up again he could get mercurial. Still, I stood in his spirit box one night during a conversation drunk off my rear end and destroyed it before he pointed down and nicely asked me to get out of it and he didn't raise an eyebrow (I felt really bad and apologized profusely), so it wasn't like he'd just fly off the handle willy nilly. I can imagine him having gotten more touchy as time goes on, though, yeah.

I have a few other spots I hit, but these days I'm usually done by 01:00 at the latest, so if I'm out in town then more than likely I'm on a stool at Bourbon Street chatting with Doug and trying to steer the topic away from politics or whatever's on Fox News at the moment. If I'm out later than that, well, who can remember these things?

On the topic of violence in general, I literally never see it here except on rare occasion on Khao San when some touts start whacking a tourist around for something or another. I've never seen anyone get thrown out of a bar violently or trounced that I can think of. Perhaps I'm a little too old and boring. Probably if I went to RCA or something I'd catch it. I have seen it in Phnom Penh, in fact I think Tytan was there for one episode, but the nutters who make their way to PP quite often provoke the poo poo out of people and deserve it.

EDIT: Actually, I was headed to the late night shawarma joint one night over by Nana and I saw one of those African pimp guys who hangs out on the corner yelling at a cop non-stop, trying to hold him at bay, while he alternated yelling into the phone. I stopped to watch the whole ordeal and got close enough to hear some things. Eventually, the cop, who was on his walkie talkie yelling to someone else, picked up a big orange traffic cone and started swinging it at the African dude. I couldn't figure out what happened, but African dude's bike was on its side on the ground and I guessed he got busted and was trying to get his pimp boss to call their cop contact to get the local cop to leave him alone, because you don't physically threaten and scream at a Thai cop as a foreigner in a heavily corrupt nightlife sex district and just expect to get away with it. It feels weird saying this now, but while I've never been a denizen of Nana, there was a time even just 5-6 years ago when you could walk down Sukhumvit itself from, say, Soi 8 to the mouth of Soi 3 (home of delicious late night food and international standard medical care) without all the beer bars and foreign prostitutes and drug dealers impeding your progress. As hard as it seems to believe, Nana has gotten worse. Or, more correctly, it has metastasized.

Smeef posted:

Despite having a lot of tourists by virtue of its location, Sawasdee Hotel (or Place or something like that) on Rambutri is a surprisingly dependable venue for 24/7 boozehounding.
Right, that makes sense. If I'm out at KSR when the last of the noodle stalls closes up then I usually just head out for Nonthaburi and grab my last beer back here on the soi. We have a vibrant local nightlife scene and even technical school bar shootings!

Smeef posted:

On another note, I'm leaving Thailand at the beginning of June. :smith: I'll be back in Southeast Asia for some final travel hurrahs in July and August, and then off to Red China. :unsmith:
Good luck, duder! Sorry we never got a chance to meet up, but if you have time to grab a beer before you go I'll buy :)

ReindeerF fucked around with this message at 10:26 on Apr 24, 2013

spf3million
Sep 27, 2007

hit 'em with the rhythm
Sorry to be this guy (since it seems like it comes up all the drat time) but I've got an afternoon to kill in Bangkok and my wife and I are looking for something touristy to do. We were working there for 2 months 2 years ago and have already seen: Wat Po, the Grand Palace, river tours, weekend market, MBK, walked through soi cowboy just because, elephant and tiger tours, bridge over the river Kwai, and Wat Arun. Are there any other worthy attractions we've missed out on not related to late night alcohol consumption? Is the Jim Thompson house worth seeing if you're playing tourist?

Senso
Nov 4, 2005

Always working

ReindeerF posted:

EDIT: Actually, I was headed to the late night shawarma joint one night over by Nana and I saw one of those African pimp guys who hangs out on the corner yelling at a cop non-stop, trying to hold him at bay, while he alternated yelling into the phone.

There are foreigner (not to say black) pimps in Thailand? I'd assume any foreigner trying to mingle in that business in Vietnam would get stabbed quickly. :ese:

EDIT: Can't wait for the new page to stop seeing that crazy GIF.

Tytan
Sep 17, 2011

u wot m8?

ReindeerF posted:

I have seen it in Phnom Penh, in fact I think Tytan was there for one episode, but the nutters who make their way to PP quite often provoke the poo poo out of people and deserve it.

I don't remember this, was I drunk? But yeah, the only violence I've really heard about here is when people have been provoked. Stupid self-inflicted injuries on the other hand are far more common, like my friend who tried to 'surf' a motodop while drunk. It didn't end too well.

I did see quite a big brawl on pub street in Siem Reap once, but it was only involving foreigners and, well, it's pub street.

Senso posted:

EDIT: Can't wait for the new page to stop seeing that crazy GIF.

You just know someone is going to quote it.

ReindeerF
Apr 20, 2002

Rubber Dinghy Rapids Bro

Senso posted:

There are foreigner (not to say black) pimps in Thailand? I'd assume any foreigner trying to mingle in that business in Vietnam would get stabbed quickly. :ese:
Yeah. I assume there are Russians in Pattaya, but I've never been, I just see videos. However the (yes they're black) African pimps are very visible on the corner of Sukhumvit and Sukhumvit Soi 3 from about maybe 21:00 on. In fact you can't walk by without them try to pair you up with one of the many African hookers they control on those corners. I had made the same assumption you had - like, outside of maybe Pattaya, no way the local Thai criminals are going to let foreign criminals in on that deal, but the girlfriend made a very good point, which was, "The police control it all and as long as you pay the most they'll let you get away with it." Makes sense, actually. The reason so many nationalities ended up here without colonialism is that Thailand's always had a relatively flexible patronage system provided you make it rain for the people above you.

In an odd bit of irony, the one place that Africans are banned (or at least were for a while) is Gulliver's in Nana. So they can pimp outside, but can't (or maybe couldn't) come inside, heh. It had to do with the opening of Gulliver's coinciding with the sudden influx of the Africans to that specific area of Nana. This may have changed, though, as I haven't been to Gulliver's there in forever.

Tytan posted:

my friend who tried to 'surf' a motodop while drunk. It didn't end too well.
I have a Thai friend who does this while drunk and I cheer loudly for it to crash every time. Hasn't happened yet.

CronoGamer
May 15, 2004

why did this happen
Have any of the SA-SEA crowd taken a chance at learning Bahasa Indonesia at all? I know most of the crew here are Thailand/Vietnam by and large but I thought I'd ask. I'm starting grad school in August with a Southeast Asia Studies program focusing on regional security, but one of the requirements for the degree is learning a Southeast Asian language and they won't accept Khmer, the one language I actually have a base in. My choices are Bahasa Indonesia, Vietnamese, Thai, and Burmese, and out of the four I thought Indonesia made the most sense in terms of accessibility and for future diplomacy/business opportunity.

Senso
Nov 4, 2005

Always working
I spent only one week in Indonesia (not Bali) and from what I see, it looks pretty "easy" compared to Thai/Burmese (different characters) and Vietnamese (funky tones). A lot of words are borrowed from Dutch, English, French, etc. So I don't know about future job opportunities but if I had to learn one of these languages for a class, I'd take Bahasa Indonesia. It should also open doors to Malaysia too, which isn't bad.

VVVV I love the way they roll their R's, it's like a mix of Indian and Spanish, I don't know. It (not just that) makes it so easy to speak quickly - it just rolls off the tongue - even if you don't know the language that well, compared to tonal languages.

Senso fucked around with this message at 15:53 on Apr 24, 2013

SurreptitiousMuffin
Mar 21, 2010

Senso posted:

I spent only one week in Indonesia (not Bali) and from what I see, it looks pretty "easy" compared to Thai/Burmese (different characters) and Vietnamese (funky tones). A lot of words are borrowed from Dutch, English, French, etc. So I don't know about future job opportunities but if I had to learn one of these languages for a class, I'd take Bahasa Indonesia. It should also open doors to Malaysia too, which isn't bad.
Bahasa Indonesia is really, really easy. Once you get into the higher end conditionals and poo poo it goes mad but on a tourist level all you really need is:

* Berapa? <how much?>
* ribu <money>
* Mao <want>
* ini <that>
* satu <1>
* nasi <rice>
* ayam <chicken>
* bebek <duck>
* goreng <fried>
* tidak <no>
* no, use meterrrrrrrr <to taxi drivers: don't try to rip me off dickhead I know how much this should cost. I'm not paying upfront: put it on the drat meter>
* apaaaaaaaa? <I'm sorry, I don't understand>
* Buleh <whiter than rice in a blizzard>
* Hey hey misterrrrrrrrr <greetings, how are you?>

The grammar involves putting these in whichever order you feel like. "I would like one of those" is "Mao satu ini". "How much does that cost?" is "ini berapa ribu?" Learn to roll your Rs like a goddam landslide and you've got the hardest part down.

everything else you just point at and look lost. Indonesians are super-friendly (not being sarcastic: they're awesome, lovely people) and they'll always try to help you out. They may expect a tip for doing so: 1-2k rupiah ($1-$2) usually does it.

SurreptitiousMuffin fucked around with this message at 15:44 on Apr 24, 2013

CronoGamer
May 15, 2004

why did this happen
Well, this isn't a matter of tourist understanding-- I'd be taking whichever language I choose for two years at grad school level, in small (<5 people) instruction groups, so I think it'll be a bit more intensive. But yeah, the script is a big part (the last two languages I've studied have been Japanese and Khmer, and the hell with writing both of those), and the Malaysia connection was a big part of what I've been thinking too. I'm going to be trying to parlay this into State Dept. work, most likely, but business consulting and the like could prove attractive at some point.

ReindeerF
Apr 20, 2002

Rubber Dinghy Rapids Bro
Bahasa Indonesia makes the most sense economically and in terms of transiting to Malaysia and maybe even to at least Luzon in the Philippines. Burmese would be the best speculative bet given the opening up of the country - assuming you actually wanted to spend time there. Emerging/frontier countries are the biggest gambles, but hold the greatest possibilities. Thai would probably be the worst choice, with Vietnamese a close second. The only way this changes is if you're in the diplomatic corps or an NGO with a focus on one of the two countries. If it were me, personally, I'd probably go with Burmese and focus on Burma since there's so much going on and it's so interesting, but that's me (like you I'd prefer Khmer). Bahasa Indonesia sounds like the natural choice from a pragmatic standpoint. It's a familiar alphabet, it gives you inroads to two other countries' languages and the country in question is considered one of the big growth economies, meaning that there will probably be a use for it.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

CronoGamer posted:

Have any of the SA-SEA crowd taken a chance at learning Bahasa Indonesia at all? I know most of the crew here are Thailand/Vietnam by and large but I thought I'd ask. I'm starting grad school in August with a Southeast Asia Studies program focusing on regional security, but one of the requirements for the degree is learning a Southeast Asian language and they won't accept Khmer, the one language I actually have a base in. My choices are Bahasa Indonesia, Vietnamese, Thai, and Burmese, and out of the four I thought Indonesia made the most sense in terms of accessibility and for future diplomacy/business opportunity.

I would encourage you to pick the language based on a long term cultural interest rather than some career gamble. Even two years of college classes isn't really worth two months of study in-country and in that business it's difficult to predict exactly where you'll land and your NGO is going to supply translators when it matters anyway (and in SE Asia these are dirt cheap). Choosing this way also had the benefit of making studying the language easier due to being motivated about it now (instead of starting Indonesian now and then realizing for other reasons you'll never go there after burning a few months on it and now being stuck with 1.75 more years to go).

Indonesian is a notoriously easy language though.

Smeef
Aug 15, 2003

Pillbug

Never knew Sam and Wong weren't the same person. I never went much anyway, but sadly it's no longer the same endearing place you described. Likewise I'm rarely out past the first last call these days so am not sure what a good substitute would be.

And yeah we're overdue a beer by about a year and half. I'll be in Palawan until the 6th but will be down after that!

Soy Division
Aug 12, 2004

People in the know have told me that Burma is a bit overrated at the moment. Sure you're seeing a surge of interest now but this is mainly from industries like natural resources and consumer goods that go everywhere. Maybe Burma will take some lower end manufacturing from Vietnam and Cambodia, too, but that's about it in the short term.

Until the government and all the ethnic conflicts are sorted out, which will probably take the better part of a decade, you are not going to see a massive FDI boom. Indonesia is where it's at in ASEAN for most companies right now, and that's not going to change anytime soon.

Injuryprone
Sep 26, 2007

Speak up, there's something in my ear.

Spicy is the worst.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ReindeerF
Apr 20, 2002

Rubber Dinghy Rapids Bro
When you get into Bossy/Spicy area, it's difficult to be superlative. Toss in Thermae and whatever that stupid club is in the basement of the Novotel at Siam Square and you have a quadfecta of horrible.

Smeef posted:

And yeah we're overdue a beer by about a year and half. I'll be in Palawan until the 6th but will be down after that!
You're on!