Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The_Raven
Jul 2, 2004

Upon this a question arises: whether it be better to be loved than feared or feared than loved?

Phuzzy posted:

Looks like GameTheory Live played an hour and a half of drat.dog

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHQhqtHiwI8

Wow... stupid things, read by tryhards.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nerdlord Actual
Apr 14, 2007

Awaken to your true self with Wisconsin Potatoes
Grimey Drawer

The_Raven posted:

Wow... stupid things, read by tryhards.

'Tryhards?' Really? The gimmick of the channel is making strange connections between games and also real life. Over analysis is their cornerstone.

sout
Apr 24, 2014

I've never seen Game Theory but I appreciate their status as a punchline.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

didn't they give The Pope a steamkey for Undertale so he could appreciate the true genius of video games

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord
Game Theory is very bad and also I didn't watch the video but appreciate drat.dog getting attention.

Baffled white guy is my least favourite genre of youtube thumbnail

The Vosgian Beast
Aug 13, 2011

Business is slow
I can't watch Game Theory because it's all useless samey fan theories and toxic levels of Affected Nerd Public Speaking Voice

dijon du jour
Mar 27, 2013

I'm shy

Alaois posted:

didn't they give The Pope a steamkey for Undertale so he could appreciate the true genius of video games

Improbable Lobster posted:

Baffled pope is my least favourite genre of youtube thumbnail

dijon du jour fucked around with this message at 18:01 on Nov 26, 2016

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

:wtc:

Deport The Irish
Nov 25, 2013
The early game theories can be pretty entertaining, back when they were just trying to find the math and physics behind game mechanics that clearly weren't meant to be realistic in the first place. Stuff like how the hookshot as-shown in Ocarina of Time would break your bones and liquify your internal organs if those forces were applied to an actual person. That's the kind of overthinking about things that don't matter that I can get behind.

Most of the channel is completely unwatchable garbage, though, and has been for years.

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010

Ignore my posts!
I'm aggressively wrong about everything!
I liked the one where he went through and figured out which Link would win in a fight. That was the first one I actually saw, and I liked it well enough.

Soon after I found the video where he tried to determine which female Nintendo characters had fake breasts, and I was out again.

Well What Now
Nov 10, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Shredded Hen

Cleretic posted:

Soon after I found the video where he tried to determine which female Nintendo characters had fake breasts, and I was out again.

It's all of them, duh. Video games aren't real.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Deport The Irish posted:

The early game theories can be pretty entertaining, back when they were just trying to find the math and physics behind game mechanics that clearly weren't meant to be realistic in the first place. Stuff like how the hookshot as-shown in Ocarina of Time would break your bones and liquify your internal organs if those forces were applied to an actual person. That's the kind of overthinking about things that don't matter that I can get behind.

Most of the channel is completely unwatchable garbage, though, and has been for years.

I like the one where they show what the gravity is in Assassin's Creed.

E: This one.

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

The Vosgian Beast posted:

I can't watch Game Theory because it's all useless samey fan theories and toxic levels of Affected Nerd Public Speaking Voice

What if thing that is cute and for kids was actually super dark and mature and hosed up?

What if thing that is not realistic were realistic?

What if thing that were completely insignificant were actually the most important thing ever?

Stretch it out to feature length and slap a thumbnail of you looking into the camera while making a waaacky face and voila, you're the cancer that is killing YouTube.

brocretin
Nov 15, 2012

yo yo yo i loves virgins

Guy Mann posted:

What if thing that is cute and for kids was actually super dark and mature and hosed up?

What if thing that is not realistic were realistic?

What if thing that were completely insignificant were actually the most important thing ever?

Stretch it out to feature length and slap a thumbnail of you looking into the camera while making a waaacky face and voila, you're the cancer that is killing YouTube.

Amateur ASMR videos?

pulp rag
Feb 25, 2013

AGDQ 2018 Awful Block Survivor
I (don't) wanna know what constitutes a professional ASMR video.

Djeser
Mar 22, 2013

it's crow time again

hhhhhhhi welcome to the meeting click click click tap tap let's go over the repoooooorts shuffle shuffle rustle

Posture Pal
Nov 22, 2007

pulp rag posted:

http://conferencecall.biz/

A Meat
Jun 28, 2013

CERTIFIED FRESH AS HELL DOC MAKER

pulp rag posted:

someone getting a haircut maybe? barber is a legit profession

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

pulp rag posted:

Security camera footage of a bank robbery where the robber does it not for the money but for the sweet, sweet Panicked Bank Robbery Hostage ASMR fix.

Benny the Snake
Apr 11, 2012

GUM CHEWING INTENSIFIES
New episode about question.com

Djeser
Mar 22, 2013

it's crow time again

YES HELLO I LIKE QUESTIONS!!!

Benny the Snake
Apr 11, 2012

GUM CHEWING INTENSIFIES

Djeser posted:

YES HELLO I LIKE QUESTIONS!!!

I HATE QUESTIONS! I HATE LAZY QUESTIONS, gently caress YOU! :byodood:

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
EGG RAW BLOOD BUTT

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
These guys were way crazier than yahoo answers for some reason.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
This episode got me to draw my first F Plus fanart.

Sham bam bamina! fucked around with this message at 16:56 on Nov 29, 2016

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!

Sham bam bamina! posted:

This episode got me to draw my first F Plus fanart.

I haven't listened to the episode yet so I can only conclude it's about spinach monsters smoking from duck bongs.

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax
I knew that one dude was from India the moment he used the word "auntie". That should definitely be at the tip of the ctrl-F list when putting docs together because it's always gold.

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011
All living things have the need to extract gold.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Grondoth posted:

This is what separates us from the animals, boy. Except of course the magpie.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Grondoth posted:

Lemon misunderstood that part. The post said that living things don't need to extract gold, which is why the fact that humans do is proof that they were genetically engineered for slavery.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
Humanity have been genetically modified by alien intelligences to become libertarians?

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.

Sham bam bamina! posted:

Lemon misunderstood that part. The post said that living things don't need to extract gold, which is why the fact that humans do is proof that they were genetically engineered for slavery.

Is that someone taking Battlefield Earth as pla... oh my :ohdear:

Ixjuvin
Aug 8, 2009

if smug was a motorcycle, it just jumped over a fucking canyon
Nap Ghost

Hello Meow posted:

I've relistened to every episode multiple times, but sometimes you guys and your encyclopedic knowledge of what goof comes from each episode is a little scary to me.

Speaking of this sort of thing, someone remind me which episode TRAINED FROM BIRTH TO EAT poo poo comes from

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011
Same one that has BOI MEAT

I think it's the F-List?

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Grondoth posted:

Same one that has BOI MEAT

I think it's the F-List?

Yeah, F-list

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

It also has WHO WANTS TO LICK A RED PANDA'S BUTTHOLE UWU

Ixjuvin
Aug 8, 2009

if smug was a motorcycle, it just jumped over a fucking canyon
Nap Ghost
I knew I could count on you guys and your weird collective superpower :allears:

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.
These Are a Few of my Favorite Kinks is a super great and memorable episode.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
"Anal Crusader, how often should I have buttsex with my girlfriend?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
unhhh it's my quaking assholes, i gotta get home