Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

ScrubLeague posted:

i wonder how much of the farm we traded to stop whatever in syria

hidden valley is now soviet training camp

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
ceasfire that means nothing and will immediately end, and in return russia gets dropped sanctions and their spy neighborhood back, all cuz baby trump wanted a good headline

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Al! posted:

but they're so scary, look at the armor they wear

You can buy a gun easily in this country even if you've been detained in a mental institution against your will.

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

i don't care what side that "Keep Calm and Chive On" guy is on, just gently caress him for wearing that shirt

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

a helpful bear posted:

I'm a little sad cause Nazi meat is spoiled
perhaps you can teach the use of tools to your ursine kind with the help of their nice all white skelletins

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

Joementum posted:

I'd rather the heads of state of the US and Russia talk longer than shorter.

God you want world peace or something? What are you a NAZI????

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Bert Roberge posted:

You can buy a gun easily in this country even if you've been detained in a mental institution against your will.

lol if youd willingly enter a mental institution

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich
https://twitter.com/lowtax/status/883355401030438912

yikes someone should telll the secret service about this guy

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Al! posted:

KEEP CALM

AND

CHIVE ON

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Montasque posted:

God you want world peace or something? What are you a NAZI????

nazis dont want world peace they just want a piece of the world :thunk:

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Al! posted:

Oh gently caress better not start a fight and let them spew their hateful garbage in the name of decorum and "not escalating a situation"

Serf
May 5, 2011

Brother Friendship posted:

Yea and what came after. There's a reason we have the quote:

"Revolutions eat their children."

It was actually quoted to Robespierre after a particularly intense blood letting by some fellow Revolutionary who Robespierre then had guillotined lol

after a point, the uncertainty of revolution will start to look better to people than the crushing poverty and despair of the status quo. especially once folks start waking up up to the fact that this is an existential crisis for 99% of us

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Epic High Five posted:

KEEP CALM

AND

CHIVE ON

sounds like a good plan for enjoying a baked potato :yeah:

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Serf posted:

just to be clear ur talkin about the revolution that deposed the illegally-installed government that we put into power, right

The iranian revolution started out as v good and then was co opted by theocrats, today iran is certainly much more liberal than americans think but it's still pretty terrible

I mean i think it's good that the us installed government was overthrown but the revolution got bad real fast

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

a helpful bear posted:

Oh gently caress better not start a fight and let them spew their hateful garbage in the name of decorum and "not escalating a situation"

gently caress that poo poo you see what happened they escalatored a situation? :smugdon:

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

Al! posted:

lotta people quaking in their booties about guys like this itt today

i say bully em back 2 the stone age personally

al why did you doxx those brave patriots

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Een Russia meester president, she is what that said

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

a helpful bear posted:

Lol did D&D get closed? This thread is the most daycrew Nazi apologist I've ever seen

my favorite is the dummy saying we need to trust the cops like they ever done a drat thing against the far right when poo poo gets serious

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Epic High Five posted:

KEEP CALM

AND

SUCK MY DICK

YOU

FUCKMAN

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Wait is that the real deal Trump came to? We drop all sanctions and give them back all their spy houses and in exchange we also promise not to shoot down their planes when they bomb our allies?

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Al! posted:

lol did the chive shirt guy drop the, uh, legionnaire? Or did he get dropped by those two large cops?

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

Serf posted:

after a point, the uncertainty of revolution will start to look better to people than the crushing poverty and despair of the status quo. especially once folks start waking up up to the fact that this is an existential crisis for 99% of us

Every country is 6 missed meals from a revolution. Unfortunately the redhats will be fine eating MAGA from an empty plate.

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

Epic High Five posted:

Wait is that the real deal Trump came to? We drop all sanctions and give them back all their spy houses and in exchange we also promise not to shoot down their planes when they bomb our allies?

(also, the pisstape stays locked up another year)

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Epic High Five posted:

Art

Of

The

Deal

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

perhaps you can teach the use of tools to your ursine kind with the help of their nice all white skelletins

And here is the Nazi weak point: the face

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

sandoz posted:

al why did you doxx those brave patriots

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
Where do Pepes even get their centurion armour from?

What the hell is going on!?

Utz
Aug 1, 2008

by vyelkin
time to feast, my pretties, time to feast, i murmur as i lower my giant rear end onto the toiletseat and just let it all fall out

as my bacterial babies batten on my assblood and feces i smile blandly, knowing it's all good

this must be how trimp feels when he tweets

Utz has issued a correction as of 17:45 on Jul 7, 2017

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Agean90 posted:

my favorite is the dummy saying we need to trust the cops like they ever done a drat thing against the far right when poo poo gets serious

theyve done things about the far right

like join them

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 11 minutes!

Merkel is the new leader of the west

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

FAUXTON posted:

lol did the chive shirt guy drop the, uh, legionnaire? Or did he get dropped by those two large cops?

the best part is it's nazi on nazi violence

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes

I'm still wraping my mind around the fact that 4chan is a serious recognized political force in US politics

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

You guys are loving with me right, no way that's the deal Trump actually came to. I mean he's dumb and everything but lmao

Anyway I thought he wasn't even able to drop sanctions anymore

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Confirmed: CNN and Pepe in a relationship

Serf
May 5, 2011

alnilam posted:

The iranian revolution started out as v good and then was co opted by theocrats, today iran is certainly much more liberal than americans think but it's still pretty terrible

I mean i think it's good that the us installed government was overthrown but the revolution got bad real fast

i'd hazard to say that most revolutions go bad at some point. but they're still better than the alternative

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

a helpful bear posted:

And here is the Nazi weak point: the face

they all taste different so be sure to catch em all!

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Epic High Five posted:

You guys are loving with me right, no way that's the deal Trump actually came to. I mean he's dumb and everything but lmao

Anyway I thought he wasn't even able to drop sanctions anymore

trump did whatever deal putin told him to take

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Montasque posted:

Where do Pepes even get their centurion armour from?

What the hell is going on!?

kurt's mom works for century 21

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Al! posted:

the best part is it's nazi on nazi violence

whoever loses, we win :smugdog::pipe:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 11 minutes!

Agean90 posted:

the cops are the far right

• Locked thread