Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gorilla Radio
May 10, 2007
On behalf of the Serbs, we're very sorry for the Hillary Clinton sniper incident. Next time, we'll aim better.
Put Faceball 2000 on the Gameboy emulator Nintendo you cowards!

Make it so we can play multiplayer online.

Unlock the locked/hidden 16 player mode

Faceball 2000 99!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sam Faust
Feb 20, 2015

Kevyn posted:

I don’t know, he did sort of hint at a Switch port about a year and a half ago.

Whether that’s an actual hint that it’s in development or just him wishing out loud is anyone’s guess, but I don’t think he’d say that if it was impossible.

He also said something similar in his video on Uprising.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Gorilla Radio posted:

Faceball 2000 99!
:yeah:

Oh god, now I can hear the music in my head from playing it so much as a young kid.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

nonetendo ware is jazz jackrabbit 3 u crowders

eightysixed
Sep 23, 2004

I always tell the truth. Even when I lie.
Damnit, you guys talked me into firing up NSO again with the new additions, and I forgot how good NES R.C. Pro-Am was/is way back in the day :v:

This will open up a can of worms, but it's better than F-Zero :can: :colbert:

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

eightysixed posted:

Damnit, you guys talked me into firing up NSO again with the new additions, and I forgot how good NES R.C. Pro-Am was/is way back in the day :v:

This will open up a can of worms, but it's better than F-Zero :can: :colbert:

Diddy Kong Racing was originally supposed to be the sequel. Nintendo gave them the license thinking it would help it sell more. Probably were right to do it.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Gorilla Radio posted:

Faceball 2000 99!

My Uncle Derek works at Nintendo...

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

My Uncle Derek works at Nintendo...

This isn't the Zeebo megathread.

The Maroon Hawk
May 10, 2008

Let it be so :hmmyes:

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

After a certain number of races in rc pro am the computer opponents turn on impossible rubber banding with unlimited speed boost and invincibility

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

fanci flup :)

They need to do this and have Conner O’Malley play Waluigi

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I think I died and woke up in L.A.,
I don't know how I wound up in this place...

:canada:

If we're gonna use senior citizens, then David Hyde Pierce for Waluigi

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

!

Social Animal
Nov 1, 2005

I haven’t played Splatoon 3 in a long time but I saw the side order dlc in the news app. How is it? I don’t think I saw anyone talk about it.

POCKET CHOMP
Jul 20, 2003

me irl.
it's good, OP

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde
The next zelda better have a fishing game in it or im gonna puke

Chronojam
Feb 20, 2006

This is me on vacation in Amsterdam :)
Never be afraid of being yourself!

The current Zelda game lets you go fishing

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde
I want fishing rod fishing! Not link just grabbing fish with his dirty mitts

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I just want to smile. Just once. I'd like to just, one time, go to Disney World and smile like the other boys and girls.
Yeah but in BOTW you can fish redneck style by throwing bombs into the water and killing a bunch of fish at once

Or my favorite, shooting a shock arrow into the water and electrocuting all the fish

doomrider7
Nov 29, 2018

Kevyn posted:

Yeah but in BOTW you can fish redneck style by throwing bombs into the water and killing a bunch of fish at once

Or my favorite, shooting a shock arrow into the water and electrocuting all the fish

Are these not the proper methods of fishing?

EightFlyingCars
Jun 30, 2008

Social Animal posted:

I haven’t played Splatoon 3 in a long time but I saw the side order dlc in the news app. How is it? I don’t think I saw anyone talk about it.

it's fun and not too ballbustingly hard and you should buy it

wizard2
Apr 4, 2022

Regular Wario posted:

The next zelda better have a fishing game in it or im gonna puke

pls dont puke, Wario :(

Commander Keene
Dec 21, 2016

Faster than the others

doomrider7 posted:

Are these not the proper methods of fishing?
If they're wrong, I don't wanna be right.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Mons Hubris posted:

They need to do this and have Conner O’Malley play Waluigi

Holy gently caress, yes please.

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

John Wick of Dogs posted:

My galaxy worked fine but I think my pixel is refusing the WiFi over security settings.

When I connect my pixel to the Switch, I have to turn off my carrier LTE data so the WiFi is the only source of data my phone is using. Then it works. Not sure if that's a broad issue but worth trying.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Tender Bender posted:

When I connect my pixel to the Switch, I have to turn off my carrier LTE data so the WiFi is the only source of data my phone is using. Then it works. Not sure if that's a broad issue but worth trying.

Same here. Must be a Pixel specific issue.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Nice, I'll try that next time

doomrider7
Nov 29, 2018

I actually think he would have made a solid Cranky Kong. Him as Wario though is the only correct choice.

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Wario should have a deeper voice. DeVito is good at voicing little guys so hed be a good Lakitu or something

Mzbundifund
Nov 5, 2011

I'm afraid so.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Fox2EGvf_u0

doomrider7
Nov 29, 2018

hatty posted:

Wario should have a deeper voice. DeVito is good at voicing little guys so hed be a good Lakitu or something

I can't see him as Lakitu. I actually like Alam Tudyk for Lakitu if he does his voice from Ralph Breaks the Internet.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Michael Shannon should be Wario, and Conner O’Malley should be Waluigi

GaiaShell
Mar 11, 2002

I completely forgot I ordered Paper Mario TTYD until my preorder payment just got charged today. I never had a Gamecube but always heard it's a top tier game so looking forward to it next Thursday. I'm surprised I've gone all these years remaining completely unspoiled on it, I hope it lives up to the hype

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

bucksmash posted:

I completely forgot I ordered Paper Mario TTYD until my preorder payment just got charged today. I never had a Gamecube but always heard it's a top tier game so looking forward to it next Thursday. I'm surprised I've gone all these years remaining completely unspoiled on it, I hope it lives up to the hype

it will

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I just want to smile. Just once. I'd like to just, one time, go to Disney World and smile like the other boys and girls.

I’m down with this, but he should be the only real-life actor in the movie. Just straight up Danny Devito dressed as Wario jumping around a cartoon world full of cartoon characters, Space Jam style.

doomrider7
Nov 29, 2018

Kevyn posted:

I’m down with this, but he should be the only real-life actor in the movie. Just straight up Danny Devito dressed as Wario jumping around a cartoon world full of cartoon characters, Space Jam style.

My God YES!

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
The Gang Goes To The Mushroom Kingdom

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

Mega64 posted:

The Gang Goes To The Mushroom Kingdom

Danny Devito as Wario, CEO of Warioware Inc: I don't know what we loving do here!

BigDumper
Feb 15, 2008

I want to hear Wario call someone a shitbird

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GiantRockFromSpace
Mar 1, 2019

Just Cram It

bucksmash posted:

It was great on GC and it seems they've polished the rough edges like how annoying backtracking was so it's porbably gonna be epic.