Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque puņ essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

luvd posted:

The Umbro logo itself is pretty horrible, the only real logo that is lovely is Nike's.

kappa has a nudey lady

that's always nice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

luvd_
Nov 4, 2006

by T. Finn
it has two, which is even better

and yeah i forgot kappa

MoPZiG
Jun 6, 2006

Dudley posted:

3 away matches.

Damion
Oct 21, 2004

Fight, fight fight, for the blue, green and white

FullLeatherJacket posted:

kappa has a nudey lady

that's always nice

I dunno, it has a nudey fella too which tends to balance it out and make it ordinary

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

Electro Panic posted:

Has AIG already payed their sponsorship money? Didn't they go epicly tits up in the financial crash?

Nobody has been announced yet as a replacement 09/10 sponsor so you'd have to presume AIG will be unless something changes. They already announced in I think January that they'd be ending that deal when the contract runs out after this next season. And yes they're now basically owned by the U.S. government.

The Acolyte
May 21, 2007

FullLeatherJacket posted:

kappa has a nudey lady

that's always nice

If you look closer it's a woman on her back spreading her legs.

http://fun.marinov.net/show.php?id=125&t=Kappa+Logo+Hidden+Image&tt=jpg

Manc Hill
Jul 19, 2001

^^this is u ^^this is me

Jollzwhin posted:

when we get to a final

:xd:

Kwagga
Jun 11, 2002

I am small

The Acolyte posted:

If you look closer it's a woman on her back spreading her legs.

http://fun.marinov.net/show.php?id=125&t=Kappa+Logo+Hidden+Image&tt=jpg

you mean if i cover half the logo and imagine the woman just got done taking it up the arse by an entire redwood forest, then yes i can see it

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

my kit collection

ICA
Nov 23, 2007

by Y Kant Ozma Boo
Do you have both an Aston Villa and an Arsenal top?

Mickolution
Oct 1, 2005

Ballers...I put numbers on the boards

ICA posted:

Barca/Real and Inter/Milan too :confused:

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

ICA posted:

And a Barca and a Real Madrid top and an AC Milan and an Inter Milan top. The boy is confused, let him be. But that's an E36 in the driveway so I forgive him.

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

Maybe he's just bought them because he likes the players concerned.

Or indeed because they just look good, although that doesn't explain that chequered monstrosity.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Dudley posted:

Or indeed because they just look good, although that doesn't explain that chequered monstrosity.

I dunno, Croatia kits are pretty awesome.

Mickolution
Oct 1, 2005

Dudley posted:

Impossible, one of them has Ibrahimovic on it :v:

That black Real one is lovely though.

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

Okay I guess I should explain myself then.

From left right starting with the top row then going to the bottom row: Washington Diplomats Cruyff kit, probably my favorite. Ronaldinho Milan I got for $20 and a nug of weed from a friend. Fabregas is cool and I got the jersey for my 18th birthday from a friend. Got to have a Barcelona kit and the 07 was really attractive. I support Villa. Ibrahimovic is one of my favorite players and I was born an Inter supporter (my mother was born in Milan). Sneijder is awesome. Got the Real Madrid for $40 in a Mexican market, surprisingly not a knockoff. My grandma bought me the Croatia kit in New York City like 2 years ago.

ICA
Nov 23, 2007

by Y Kant Ozma Boo
I wasn't knocking you btw. I was just wondering if I was right in spotting the Villa top.

Mickolution
Oct 1, 2005

Yeah, I wasn't having a go either, just a bit of fun :)

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

haha yeah its all good I just didnt want anyone thinking the wrong things about my beautiful smattering of kits.

real_scud
Sep 5, 2002

One of these days these elbows are gonna walk all over you
This is the only way I can easily get all of them in the same shot.

Outrespective
Oct 9, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

real_scud posted:

You know if I was single and I had a wardrobe like that, I'd prolly still be single.

real_scud
Sep 5, 2002

Outrespective posted:

You know if I was single and I had a wardrobe like that, I'd prolly still be single.
Thankfully I have a wardrobe like this and am not single. And my wardrobe looked like that when we first started dating.

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

real_scud posted:

Thankfully I have a wardrobe like this and am not single. And my wardrobe looked like that when we first started dating.

looks like you have all of the Arsenal shirts from this year back to at least 01/02, including the thirds. Good work good sir :golfclap:

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

:siren: :siren: :siren:
AS A PROUD GAMERGATER THE ONLY THING I HATE MORE THAN WOMEN ARE GAYS AND TRANS PEOPLE

real_scud posted:

This is probably this forum's version of wall_of_anime/shelf_of_games.jpg.

Edit: are you a short sleeves purist?

Sad Billionaire
Mar 31, 2009

What a twist
Fan of Britches

harperdc posted:

The more likely one is honestly the old Mexico shirt-looking one, if only because one of the images spotted was a Nike advertisement done in the exact style of the confirmed Villa one for their new away shirt. Unless it's a great photoshop, but I doubt it.

I'm pretty sure that's what it'll be. A while ago I talked to a guy who claimed to have had a peek at most of the new kits. I took his words with a grain of salt at first("I mean, a salmon pink Barcelona away shirt?") but he was right about the meshy Chelsea shirts and a bunch of other things too. He also confirmed that the leaked image of the United shirt is real.

So... Mexico :toot:

Gaemblor
Jun 19, 2002

Sheldon Brown - Better than you think!
Grimsby Town's model is better than your model. Also, she works in the club shop which makes going to buy tickets lots of fun.

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men
No one that hot should be forced to work in a club shop.

DONT TOUCH THE PC
Jul 15, 2001

You should try it, it's a real buzz.

Dudley posted:

Which led to the dutch nickname for the Croatian team: The Divine Towels. :)

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

Nice.

real_scud
Sep 5, 2002

harperdc posted:

looks like you have all of the Arsenal shirts from this year back to at least 01/02, including the thirds. Good work good sir :golfclap:
I have almost all of the shirts going back to the early 90's. The one I'm missing that I really want is the tractor print shirt. But of course because it's so infamous for being so ugly they go for quite a lot on ebay whenever they appear.

Ka0 posted:

This is probably this forum's version of wall_of_anime/shelf_of_games.jpg.

Edit: are you a short sleeves purist?
Yeah I an because I live in Florida and there's almost never any need to ever wear slong sleeve shirts. The one I have I think I got because I picked it up in the Arsenal shop for something like £10 and I couldn't pass it up.

Green Eyed Loco-Man
Aug 27, 2008
Hot girls are awesome and all but they really shouldn't be modelling football kits. They look ridiculous, almost without exception.

Craiglen
Sep 2, 2006
Only in Grimsby Town kits that are way too loving big for them

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.
I can't believe something that beautiful has come out of Grimsby.

MyChemicalImbalance
Sep 15, 2007

Keep on smilin'

:unsmith:
She's probably Polish in that case.

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal

Transatlantic Gulp posted:

I can't believe something that beautiful has come out of Grimsby.

She won't actually be FROM Grimsby.

Anyway, you should see the beast that works in the Donny Rovers Club Shop - she's so grim she would put the Grim in Grimsby. (If Donny were Grimsby).

GutBomb
Jun 15, 2005

Dude?

real_scud posted:

I have almost all of the shirts going back to the early 90's. The one I'm missing that I really want is the tractor print shirt. But of course because it's so infamous for being so ugly they go for quite a lot on ebay whenever they appear.

Yeah I an because I live in Florida and there's almost never any need to ever wear slong sleeve shirts. The one I have I think I got because I picked it up in the Arsenal shop for something like £10 and I couldn't pass it up.

By tractor print do you mean this one? - http://unprofessionalfoul.com/2008/10/good-bad-wtf_22.html
or this one? - http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/yivKygLlpf8XC86eliyNCA

The top is probably what you mean, but the bottom one could be construed as tractor print i guess...

I have the bottom one and never wear it.

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

AS A PROUD GAMERGATER THE ONLY THING I HATE MORE THAN WOMEN ARE GAYS AND TRANS PEOPLE
You mean the bruised-banana kit?

real_scud
Sep 5, 2002

GutBomb posted:

By tractor print do you mean this one? - http://unprofessionalfoul.com/2008/10/good-bad-wtf_22.html
or this one? - http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/yivKygLlpf8XC86eliyNCA

The top is probably what you mean, but the bottom one could be construed as tractor print i guess...

I have the bottom one and never wear it.
Second link is blocked by work but the top one is what's considered the Tractor Print shirt because it looks as if a tractor tred went over it.

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

New ParisStGermain kits

France are getting all the nice kits next season.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bacon of the Sea
Oct 17, 2008

Dog Suicide Bridge BBQ Team 2k10

Ka0 posted:

New ParisStGermain kits

France are getting all the nice kits next season.

Love those kits. Come the Emirates cup I'll be picking up the away top.

*EDIT* Apparently PSG fans aren't so keen on the home one http://www.un-club-un-maillot.com/les-photos.php

Bacon of the Sea fucked around with this message at 09:29 on Jun 9, 2009