Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

These thing designed to taste good? They actually don't, fucker. That's just a trick corporate America plays on you

*puts on tiny Morpheus glasses*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
It tastes goods, so I eats it.
-a fat

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
Low-quality desserts are the best tasting thing in the world, and that is why Golden Corral is the best restaurant in the world.

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop
That big fat woman is me. I'm the big fat whale. I love to eat sweets and treats all day. It's a fact of life for me. In fact not eating those treats would be no living at all for a big beautiful woman such as myself.

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice
I dont like sugar at all. having said that I cant get enough of salt and fat and burgers and pizza

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

RideTheSpiral posted:

I dont like sugar at all. having said that I cant get enough of salt and fat and burgers and pizza

same. i dont a sweet tooth and offend everyone at birthday parties by not eating the cake

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax

RideTheSpiral posted:

Same except I also like sugar.

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

Thanks all, taking notes for the goon party I'm gonna host

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

THS posted:

same. i dont a sweet tooth and offend everyone at birthday parties by not eating the cake

cake is gay as gently caress

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop
In my humble opinion, you should never eat refined sugar or carbs, and if you do, your body is doomed to a materially existing hell known as 'unhealth'

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

WEREWAIF posted:

That big fat woman is me. I'm the big fat whale. I love to eat sweets and treats all day. It's a fact of life for me. In fact not eating those treats would be no living at all for a big beautiful woman such as myself.
Don't you think you'd appreciate those sweets more if you ate them in moderation. Like a human.

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

Dolphin posted:

Don't you think you'd appreciate those sweets more if you ate them in moderation. Like a human.

Moderation to me is only for internet forums. The sweets are my ambition, and I achieve them daily. The cookies and candy can be bought in the store, I make a return trip and purchase even more.

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
fats are to GBS as Jews are to Nazi germany.

basically what I'm saying is kill all fats.

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
That said, I once ate an entire chocolate mousse torte. I didn't realize until it was gone.

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!

WEREWAIF posted:

In my humble opinion, you should never eat refined sugar or carbs, and if you do, your body is doomed to a materially existing hell known as 'unhealth'

Chocolate truffle Blizzards are loving delicious so whatever. They're also probably 20 times more fattening than Oreos, which is why I only have one maybe once every two years.

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

that makes me retch irl

folgore
Jun 30, 2006

nice tut
I really just can't resist telling people at parties how much I don't like sugar.

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
chocolate cake isnt very good

ever.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
I don't eat Oreos so when I do eat something unhealthy it's something like that. If you're gonna do something bad for you at least make it worth it.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

folgore posted:

I really just can't resist telling people at parties how much I don't like sugar.

i make it a point to also let them know i don't own a tv

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

THS posted:

that makes me retch irl

folgore
Jun 30, 2006

nice tut
Absolutely every single poster above me deserves loving gruesome, painful, eternal death.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

watching morbidly obese ppl eat cake off paper plates with plastic utensils and then licking the frosting off their fat fingers

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

King Vidiot posted:

Chocolate truffle Blizzards are loving delicious so whatever. They're also probably 20 times more fattening than Oreos, which is why I only have one maybe once every two years.

When you're out with the boys do you say things like "well yeah you could eat a whole cake and still look great! I look at a cookie and it goes straight to my thighs! ACK!!"?

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

if you don't like chocolate mousse torte you're just lying to yourself

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

THS posted:

watching morbidly obese ppl eat cake off paper plates with plastic utensils and then licking the frosting off their fat fingers

I loving hate the way fat people stare at you when you have food. It makes me want to drop them down a chute into a garbage furnace, like in Willy Wonka.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

*jowls flapping* mmmmHMmm this chocolate cake is sooooo rich and delectable

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
it's like vegetarians trying to tell people they don't like meat.

"hurr no really i hate the taste of meat, it's disgusting. don't even like the smell, it makes me nauseous" *wolfs down mock meat product designed to taste like meat*

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

The highest level of coolness goons aim for is being a parody of a Cathy comic

whatis
Jun 6, 2012
i post chain-email dogshit to facebook about how artificial sweetners literally make your brain die, and then i refer everyone who disagrees with me to mercola.com to expand their understanding of proper diet

doomisland
Oct 5, 2004

RideTheSpiral posted:

cake is gay as gently caress

pie > cake

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008

doomisland posted:

pie > cake

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!

doomisland posted:

pie > cake

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
lol is a fat goon really defending lovely packaged stale chemically-tasting junk food and getting mad because someone said little debbies are poo poo? at least eat some "fresh" cookies by your grocery store or something, even if they're nearly just as bad for you, they at least taste better if you want to be fat you should do it with taste.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

Xaris posted:

lol is a fat goon really defending lovely packaged stale chemically-tasting junk food and getting mad because someone said little debbies are poo poo? at least eat some "fresh" cookies by your grocery store or something, even if they're nearly just as bad for you, they at least taste better if you want to be fat you should do it with taste.

Lol tell me more about good cookies versus bad

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

a good cookie is like a good nazi

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

Yeah you know sugar tastes like acid on my tongue but let me give you some cookie opinions

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

lol that girdle is about loving explode
Fat people are disgusting. Buy a bike abd stop eating you fat slobs

• Locked thread