Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dont hate the playa
May 12, 2009
N: Rookie DT Ra'Shede Hageman Tries Finding Marijuana On Instagram

http://www.thefalcoholic.com/2014/11/2/7145841/rookie-dt-rashede-hageman-tries-finding-marijuana-on-instagram

V: Hey what do you know he really is an idiot with no game on or off the field

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MatildaTheHun
Aug 31, 2011

here's the thing donovan, I'm always hungry

Mel Mudkiper posted:

So basically half the NFL divisions have a little sad bitch franchise that isn't worth a goddamn

Eagles don't even have the courtesy of being a franchise of bad teams.

Speaking of, the Raiders have led zero (0) times at the half this season

Shawn Cotureier
Jan 21, 2009

Still better than Umberger
Eagles-Packers got flexed to 4:25 start in 2 weeks

Anita Dickinme
Jan 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Claw Massage posted:

http://www.thefalcoholic.com/2014/11/2/7145841/rookie-dt-rashede-hageman-tries-finding-marijuana-on-instagram

How did this guy get through college? :psyduck:

Oh right, America.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

Sasha aint ratchet posted:

Eagles-Packers got flexed to 4:25 start in 2 weeks

Also, Vikings-Bears got moved to CBS.

Pats-Colts isn't getting flexed out.

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

Derek Carr is still the best rookie quarterback, people are going to point to his record to explain why that's not true, but at the same time:

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

Claw Massage posted:

Lol that 2nd chick roasts him bad

TheChirurgeon
Aug 7, 2002

Remember how good you are
Taco Defender
Red Zone reporting that Foles has a broken collarbone. Should miss the rest of the season. Looks like the Giants are about to take the division.

poly and open-minded
Nov 22, 2006

In BOD we trust

Ostentatious posted:

Derek Carr is still the best rookie quarterback, people are going to point to his record to explain why that's not true, but at the same time:

GIVE REECE THE BALL DUH!

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

TheChirurgeon posted:

Red Zone reporting that Foles has a broken collarbone. Should miss the rest of the season. Looks like the Giants are about to take the division.

Romo's only out 1 more game at the most.

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

TheChirurgeon posted:

Actually, Colt McCoy will lead Washington to a victory in Week 17 to win the division and send the Cowboys to 8-8. I have foreseen this, and will likely go for a hike on the Appalachian Trail when it comes to fruition, if you catch my drift.

Toaster Beef
Jan 23, 2007

that's not nature's way
sanchize motherfuckers

TheChirurgeon
Aug 7, 2002

Remember how good you are
Taco Defender

blue squares posted:

Romo's only out 1 more game at the most.

yeah but our defense is also done for the season, from the look of it

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

I don't really buy that the Eagles success is contingent on the vast talent of one Nicholas Foles. Their offense doesn't require a world beater at QB and they've been fantastic on special teams and respectable on defense this year, at least at generating pressure.

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

NippleFloss posted:

I don't really buy that the Eagles success is contingent on the vast talent of one Nicholas Foles. Their offense doesn't require a world beater at QB and they've been fantastic on special teams and respectable on defense this year, at least at generating pressure.

There is something of a gap between "not a world beater" and "Mark Sanchez"

ChickenMedium
Sep 2, 2001
Forum Veteran And Professor Emeritus of Condiment Studies

TheChirurgeon posted:

Giants finna get SANCHIZED.

Seriously though, I'm super psyched for a 6-10 NFCE Champion. Whoever it ends up being.

Toaster Beef
Jan 23, 2007

that's not nature's way

NippleFloss posted:

I think you're right about this. I remember people saying there was no way Chip's system would work with Foles at the helm, too.

Alfred P. Pseudonym posted:

You wouldn't know it by the way he played today.

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

Alfred P. Pseudonym posted:

Yes, but I'm not so sure there's much of a gap between Mark Sanchez and Nick Foles.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

All I know is this means Sanchez is going to play on Thanksgiving again and we'll be getting a lot of Butt Fumble memories.

Samadhi
May 13, 2001

Toaster Beef posted:

sanchize motherfuckers

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008

Big Ol Marsh Pussy posted:

Oh crap I didn't realize it was time already for TFF to dickwave about how bad winter is where they live, have auditions already been held for the role of "west coast guy who posts the smug smiley twice a page"

:smug:

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Oh crap I didn't realize it was time already for TFF to dickwave about how bad winter is where they live, have auditions already been held for the role of "west coast guy who posts the smug smiley twice a page"

:smug:

warheadr
Jul 6, 2005
Word is Marcus Lattimore had another setback and will likely announce his retirement tomorrow. Which as a Gamecock fan makes me so loving sad :(

Toaster Beef
Jan 23, 2007

that's not nature's way

warheadr posted:

Word is Marcus Lattimore had another setback and will likely announce his retirement tomorrow. Which as a Gamecock fan makes me so loving sad :(

Well that's the first and last time I'll ever look up images of that injury

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Toaster Beef posted:

Well that's the first and last time I'll ever look up images of that injury

Yeah if anyone isn't familiar with it just trust this post and everyone else when we say it was bad.

Still that sucks, I was amazed he was running on a treadmill so early.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
If McGahee came back, anyone can.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know

It was cold and windy as gently caress last night. On the beach it was 63.

JPrime
Jul 4, 2007

tales of derring-do, bad and good luck tales!
College Slice
Random thought. Keep a 16-week football season. Make playoff seeding end after week 13. Weeks 14-17 are played to determine draft order (somehow). To try and make the schedule fair, modify it so that everyone plays 3 divisions game and 1 conference same-seed game during those 4 weeks. Then, you have teams that have to determine between resting starters to help for the playoffs, or playing them during the last 4 weeks looking for a better draft position.

Totally unfeasible?

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

warheadr posted:

gently caress

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

JPrime posted:

Random thought. Keep a 16-week football season. Make playoff seeding end after week 13. Weeks 14-17 are played to determine draft order (somehow). To try and make the schedule fair, modify it so that everyone plays 3 divisions game and 1 conference same-seed game during those 4 weeks. Then, you have teams that have to determine between resting starters to help for the playoffs, or playing them during the last 4 weeks looking for a better draft position.

Totally unfeasible?

Why are you trying to fix something that isn't broken

Dutchy
Jul 8, 2010

warheadr posted:

That sucks. I've been rooting really hard for him, things seemed so positive just a few weeks ago.

JPrime
Jul 4, 2007

tales of derring-do, bad and good luck tales!
College Slice

ROSS MY SALAD posted:

Why are you trying to fix something that isn't broken

People do that all the time :D

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Mark Sanchez is going to play so well he'll wrestle the starting job away from Foles. He'll become a HOFer, insha'allah.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

Winter, actually, rules.

:colbert:

Also, Browns are going to win the division.

warheadr posted:

Blows. At least his highlights at South Carolina were really cool, and hey, less CTE in the long run.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Cardinals haven't been 7-1 since 1974.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Kalli posted:

Cardinals haven't been 7-1 since 1974.

in honor of this, they should bring back their old uniforms because they're so much better than their current uniforms qtiyd

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008

swickles posted:

It was cold and windy as gently caress last night. On the beach it was 63.

I was out of town all weekend, but ya it was cold as gently caress when I got off the plane sunday afternoon at MIA ~60 lol

Its a nice day today tho so far

Autistic Speculum
Apr 9, 2009
Looks like Lattimore is going to retire: https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/529272889737240576

Shame.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Good for him. Way to not fight it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president
Didn't the 49ers draft a bunch of injured ex-1st round projects in 2012/3 like Tank carridine and Lattimore? Did any of them turn out

• Locked thread