Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Transient People posted:

Only if somebody has a TSM joke for a name.

I'm the Bjerger Kings in the Wuss League, and I approve of this message.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
http://www.twitch.tv/riotgames

Control of first place between.....CJ Entus and GE Tigers? Who would have predicted that.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.

Flameingblack posted:

http://www.twitch.tv/riotgames

Control of first place between.....CJ Entus and GE Tigers? Who would have predicted that.

Not sure why I'm awake right now but I might stay up for this.

Slaapaav
Mar 3, 2006

by Azathoth
TSM is the new CLG i love TSM

Ugato
Apr 9, 2009

We're not?

Slaapaav posted:

Let's not say things we can't take back. Like any of this.

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

Slaapaav posted:

So what is CLG?

stump collector
May 28, 2007
Dig. Every bottom 5 team is dignitas now.

Slaapaav
Mar 3, 2006

by Azathoth

Hypocrisy posted:

So what is CLG?

some random team

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010
It's HTC TSM now guys :colbert:

https://www.facebook.com/TSMPRO/photos/a.1422736474632312.1073741829.1408574759381817/1569454709960487/?type=1

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
HTC TSM Snapdragon IBUYPOWER

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

Flameingblack posted:

HTC TSM Snapdragon IBUYPOWER

I heard this guys a good jungler

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Who's ready to see the Daniel Bryan of ESports to beat the John Cena of Esports?

Cloud9 vs TSM
Coast vs Dignitas
Winterfox (Evil Genius) vs Gravity (Curse Academy)
Team Impulse (LMQ) vs Team Liquid (Team Curse) [They're apparently playing with two subs]
CLG vs Team8

btw, HTC is sponsoring Team Liquid too, they seem to be an all-around sponsor.

If Winterfox goes 2-0 this week, I'm buying a hoodie. I'd buy a Liquid hoodie but I don't want anything to do with Dominate's stupid face and hair.

AdjectiveNoun
Oct 11, 2012

Everything. Is. Fine.

Flameingblack posted:

Who's ready to see the Daniel Bryan of ESports to beat the John Cena of Esports?

Cloud9 vs TSM
Coast vs Dignitas
Team Impulse (LMQ) vs Team Liquid (Team Curse) [They're apparently playing with two subs]
CLG vs Team8

btw, HTC is sponsoring Team Liquid too, they seem to be an all-around sponsor.

I agree with all of these except Liquid vs Impulse. Impulse also has a sub, for Impact IIRC, and I believe in Liquid's non-Koreans. Winterfox vs Gravity could go either way too, due to Winterfox's subs.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

The really lovely thing about Fantasy LCS is that you can Add/Drop your whole roster, but I'm still locked into my initial draft. I can't trade out my top laner (Impact) for his sub because of how this stupid thing works. Half my roster is out for week 1 and there's nothing I can do about it. If a player is substituted you should automatically get their substitute's points, even if that player is drafted by someone else because being forced into so many 0 points because their client is buggy sucks.

e: I've broken lolesports. I lost two players randomly from my roster, and there are no replacements. I have 2 less players than I'm supposed to.

RealFoxy fucked around with this message at 20:27 on Jan 24, 2015

K8.0
Feb 26, 2004

Her Majesty's 56th Regiment of Foot
Fenix is playing AFAIK. Riot delayed the poo poo out of the paperwork for Piglet but they got Fenix's taken care of much more quickly so he got his visa. He probably hasn't practiced with the team any meaningful amount, and they haven't had their coach around, but it's still a fairly loaded team, and I really have no confidence in Impulse's synergy or bot lane.

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

MY GOD. THE WILL... THE FIGHTING SPIRIT... JUST WHEN YOU THINK IT'S OVER, TSM COMES BACK STRONGER THAN EVER.
I hope team liquid's two subs don't handicap them against a hodgepoge of random strangers who poached a spot.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.
I'll take Cloud 9, Coast, Gravity, Liquid, and Team 8.

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

MY GOD. THE WILL... THE FIGHTING SPIRIT... JUST WHEN YOU THINK IT'S OVER, TSM COMES BACK STRONGER THAN EVER.
I don't have a clue how any team will perform outside of c9 tsm which c9 will probably win. Because all of the teams are either trash fires right now or I don't even know who they are.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Keven. Just. Keven posted:

I don't have a clue how any team will perform outside of c9 tsm which c9 will probably win. Because all of the teams are either trash fires right now or I don't even know who they are.
EU seemed more consistent. Alliance still suck rear end in their early season, FNatic still stomps early season, Copenhagen Wolves still drag games on to one hour, and a random loving team no one's heard of is in contention for first place.

For NA to be consistent we need Cloud9 and TSM as the only two teams competing for first place, a random team fresh from challenger in third place, and Team Liquid in fourth with every other team middling for the whole season.

stump collector
May 28, 2007
C9
Dig
EG
Curse
CLG

Freaksaus
Jun 13, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Butt9 vs TSM
Coast vs Dignitas
Winterfox vs Gravity
Team Impulse vs Team Liquid
CLG vs Team8

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer
Esportspedia has Sivir listed as disabled but she was played in EU LCS a lot?

stump collector
May 28, 2007
i can't believe you guys are voting for team 8.

stump collector
May 28, 2007

Lightning Knight posted:

disregard this unless this is a change made today bc she's also used in LCK / China a ton.

Freaksaus
Jun 13, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Lightning Knight posted:

There's a bug with her spellshield that makes her alsof block autos

AParadox
Jan 7, 2012
Apparently sivir completely ignores all damage during a short time frame when her shield is popped.

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

AParadox posted:

Apparently sivir completely ignores all damage during a short time frame when her shield is popped.

:stare: Did they know that when she was being played in EU/LCK? Is that why they were playing her? That's really shady, I was wondering why they were suddenly playing Sivir again out of the blue after she's been out of the meta since mid Season 4. Is that a bug on live too or just on the tournament client?

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

"Two of them are former world champions"

Neither of which are playing this week :riot:

stump collector
May 28, 2007
120hz

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

Who is the new caster on the right?

stump collector
May 28, 2007

Hypocrisy posted:

Who is the new caster on the right?

David Weed Turley

PlaceholderPigeon
Dec 31, 2012

Lightning Knight posted:

:stare: Did they know that when she was being played in EU/LCK? Is that why they were playing her? That's really shady, I was wondering why they were suddenly playing Sivir again out of the blue after she's been out of the meta since mid Season 4. Is that a bug on live too or just on the tournament client?

Yeah, its on Live too

It wouldn't matter for OGN because they're on 4.21 (unless the bug was there too) . Honestly Sivir's resurgence has to do with other ADCs being nerfed more than anything and her usefulness in various team comps.

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
so there's tsm, c9, a clg that's somehow even worse and then a load of teams i don't even know who they are. i cant wait!!

stump collector
May 28, 2007
Sivir's ultimate is really good and she has obnoxious pushing as soon as she builds shiv.

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

"When a man thinketh on anything whatsoever, his next thought after is not altogether so casual as it seems to be. Not every thought to every thought succeeds indifferently."
- Thomas Hobbes, Leviathan

Flameingblack posted:

NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!

Jokes aside, IT'S TIME TO RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRUMBLE. C'mon TSM, make me proud!

Cloud9 vs TSM
Coast vs Dignitas
Team Impulse (LMQ) vs Team Liquid (Team Curse)
CLG vs Team8

Huh. All leftside teams. I want at least one right side shocker though!

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
Cloud9 vs TSM
Coast vs Dignitas
Winterfox vs Gravity
Team Impulse vs Liquid
CLG vs Team8

Sexpansion fucked around with this message at 21:11 on Jan 24, 2015

Slaapaav
Mar 3, 2006

by Azathoth
I hope to god C9 wins because i cant handle TSM being a winning team

stump collector
May 28, 2007
TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

Slaapaav posted:

I hope to god C9 wins because i cant handle TSM being a winning team

tru

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stump collector
May 28, 2007
will santorin win the game and reveal his hot guy six pack?

• Locked thread