Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

TorakFade posted:

You can see the scale in your screen, below the current day you see 2 meters per tile (zoomed in)

Yes, if a tile has something that can burn and two adjacent tiles have a fire there's a chance it will catch on fire.

You used to be able to start forest fires this way too, not sure if this is still the case

Ah drat, that's unfortunate - since I would've burnt that Njerpez village down, if I knew about that. Oh well - it's definitely good to know. Since I'll be back over there come spring, to collect some of the loot I had to leave behind at a shelter I made, due to the weight. Might go and pay that ghost town a visit then, just to ensure that the Njerpez don't try re-settling the area...

Major Isoor fucked around with this message at 22:53 on Sep 18, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Overwined
Sep 22, 2008

Wine can of their wits the wise beguile,
Make the sage frolic, and the serious smile.
Does fur quality affect insulation values?

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

Major Isoor posted:

Ah drat, that's unfortunate - since I would've burnt that Njerpez village down, if I knew about that. Oh well - it's definitely good to know. Since I'll be back over there come spring, to collect some of the loot I had to leave behind at a shelter I made, due to the weight. Might go and pay that ghost town a visit then, just to ensure that the Njerpez don't try re-settling the area...

Alternative option: disassemble it for parts and ship it to your base. :v:

Or, you know, a tile or two west and build a new doom fortress.

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

GreyjoyBastard posted:

Alternative option: disassemble it for parts and ship it to your base. :v:

Or, you know, a tile or two west and build a new doom fortress.

hahah fair point! I might take apart one of the houses and sail back with as much as I can fit on my raft, then just burn the other buildings as I leave. :v:
(Since yeah, I've already built my house and smoking hut, so there's no dire need of wood - but I have been thinking about new building projects for around my homestead, so more wood for spring would always be nice...)

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos

Overwined posted:

Does fur quality affect insulation values?
Not outright but it affects chance on the articles' quality which does affect armor values, including warmth.

Kenzie posted:

Has anyone tried the really difficult starts like the runaway slave? I was watching a runaway slave LP that was pretty fun. He lasted a long time until he got clubbed over the head by a Njerpez dude.

I'm still playing in tutorial mode with the free tools it gives you. It hasn't been too difficult, but I just got insanely lucky. I found a stag along the coast, and started chasing it up along the shoreline, hoping to run it into the trap fence I set up a few hundred meters to the north. I tossed my crude javelin and it flew out into the water. I went out to get it, then chased the stag a bit more until it ran into a small corner along the coast, enclosed by trees. The stag seemed to get stuck in the corner, unsure of which direction to run. I tossed the javelin and it flew out into the water again. The stag ran back and forth around the corner a couple of times, but it couldn't get away in time and I was able to run right up to it and stab it with my spear. It fell down immediately, and I stabbed it again in the neck to kill it.

I got super excited when I actually managed to stab it. I had never been able to just run up to an animal like that. :v: I only got a harsh hide out of it though. Maybe I should have clubbed it to death, but maybe my terrible hideworking skill would have made it turn out bad anyway. Now I'm not sure if I should turn the hide into leather for me to make ropes or trade the fur away for something else.
Harsh is worth enough to not want to liquidate immediately (or god forbid turn to leather), but ragged and leather is perfect cord making material for smoking.

The difficult starts can be sort of interesting but there's a bit of routine to how to handle them and then you either die or are in the same old game sometimes without much material gain. For my gameplay time I usually do one of the easiest starts to allay my axe insecurity/anxiety so I feel like I can do anything I ever want in the first summer.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

I got bored with my old character with his stable well located homestead and basically endless supplies of food and horde of dogs.

So I rolled a purely combat orianted character with no skill in boring stuff like agriculture, building or any of that rot. Spawned as close to Njerpez land as I could. Trekked over there around the endless lakes. Got spotted as I was scouting the village. Thankfully it was only a small child and a lady. I murdered both. The rest of the village came running up but I booked it into the forest and got away. I tried to return a few times but the entire village seemed to be protecting that area. So I of course approaced from the other direction. The village was empty. I stole all their food, a fine scimitar, a shield and some nice furs for the foreign traders.

I am going to try this approach with the other villages in Njerpland.

e: One of them spotted me skulking around. Murdered him, and carried his mangled corpse to my hideout in the woods. Building up food stores for the winter.

FreudianSlippers fucked around with this message at 04:10 on Sep 19, 2017

Ivan Shitskin
Nov 29, 2002

Oh man, I hit a squirrel out of a tree with a rock, it landed at my feet alive, I clubbed it, and yet it still survived and tried crawling away grievously wounded. It didn't make it very far before I hit it with the club again, yet it STILL survived and kept going with multiple fractures and bruises. I hit it a third time and it finally died. Poor squirrel :cry:

TorakFade posted:

Traditionally, I always make some fur armor from my first furs, especially elk or bear. But if it's harsh you might get rough armor which isn't ideal... Also it won't be worth that much in trading, so use it however you see fit. You're going to get plenty more furs hopefully so don't sweat it too much :)

That's a pretty good point - I've already made it much farther than I did when I last played this game, so I should probably make myself some armor so I don't just get murdered and lose everything. I saw some guy walking around in the woods a few km from my house and I wasn't sure if he was hostile or not, so I just stayed away. I had already been ambushed by robbers at one point but I managed to run away.

I just had an elk fall into one of my pits and now I have a decent quality hide for the first time, and I've finally got my smokehouse going with 200 lbs of meat. So I guess now is the time to start bundling myself up.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

The search party caught me. I ran into to woods and put my back against a wall of trees and then just hacked and slashed at all the bloodthirsty villagers and the one warrior I hadn't managed to murder in my previous raids. I was drat near exhausted after slaughtering an entire village but otherwise mostly fine. I have managed to shrink their area by taking out this one village. I will use it as my base of operations for further raids.

Bringing the Njerpez a taste of their own medicine is fun.

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

FreudianSlippers posted:

The search party caught me. I ran into to woods and put my back against a wall of trees and then just hacked and slashed at all the bloodthirsty villagers and the one warrior I hadn't managed to murder in my previous raids. I was drat near exhausted after slaughtering an entire village but otherwise mostly fine. I have managed to shrink their area by taking out this one village. I will use it as my base of operations for further raids.

Bringing the Njerpez a taste of their own medicine is fun.

Nice! :black101::respek::black101:
The only thing preventing me from doing the same thing after I took out a Njerpez village of my own earlier is that the weather has turned for the worse. :( (As soon as spring comes around though, I'll be joining you on the hunt for Njerpez war camps and villages! :ese:)

Ivan Shitskin
Nov 29, 2002

It would be cool to have a game like this but set in North America. Replace the Finnish tribes with indigenous Americans, set during the pre-colonial woodland period or something. You could have mound-building tribes making and hunting with stone tools and whatnot. I wonder if you can mod the terrain.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Should the Njerpez equivalent in that version be European colonists?

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747

FreudianSlippers posted:

English/Spanish colonists are Njerpez equivalent, French colonists are foreign traders

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011
That pre-colonial Americas idea sounds pretty good - it'd be quite interesting to play in that period, I think.

Also, in my game things are getting a little concerning. After returning from massacring that Njerpez village (they made the first move, I swear!) it seems that the region on my side of the river (other side being a small no man's land, then Njerpez territory slightly further east) is absolutely teeming with Njerpez warriors. I uh, I think I MAY have offended them, by killing that Njerpez guy in fancy leather armour with a bastard sword (I assume he would've been fairly high-up in their society) and then followed by wiping out that entire village... :ohdear:
I've been slinking around the woods at dusk and managed to kill the ones in my immediate vicinity though, so hopefully none of the others won't come over to investigate/climb the hills and mountains surrounding the little forested valley I live in, and spot my homestead.

Major Isoor fucked around with this message at 05:38 on Sep 20, 2017

Zoe
Jan 19, 2007
Hair Elf
It wasn't me. :ohdear:

No really, I didn't do that. Brand new character with the free animal start, and I didn't even get to control him before being instantly zoomed in on this tile.

Not sure if this is supposed to happen, it definitely never has before, but that corpse was carrying free stuff so I'm not questioning this too hard.

Galaga Galaxian
Apr 23, 2009

What a childish tactic!
Don't you think you should put more thought into your battleplan?!

If you read the description for that start, IIRC you come back from fetching a stray animal to find your parent's homestead burned to the ground, your dad dead, and your mom presumably hauled off by Njerpez to be enslaved/eaten.

Ivan Shitskin
Nov 29, 2002

With all this talk of slaughtering entire villages, I guess the Njerpez aren't really that hard to kill? Do y'all wait until you're fully decked out in armor and with decent weapons before attacking people? I keep spotting some Njerpez wandering around in the woods a few km from my camp and I don't know if I should attack them or not. I dunno how many there are. I've also ran into a pair of robbers twice now in the same area, but I've ran away each time. I kinda want to kill them and take their stuff, but I also don't wanna risk it with the whole permadeath thing, since I've made it farther than I ever have before. I have almost a full set of axes by now, I'm at a good location, I'm devouring tasty seal steaks while smoking hundreds of pounds of elk and stag meat and I'm nice and comfy, even though all I have is a tiny smokehouse with a pile of junk in front of it. I have a fine shortbow, a handful of broadhead arrows, and a spear, and decent skills for them, and I'm about to make some leather armor, so maybe it would be worth it.

FreudianSlippers posted:

Or how about a Mesoamerican version where the Njerpez are Aztec warriors running around looking for slaves to capture and sacrifice. That would be pretty badass.

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead
Engaging Njerpez raiders, never mind a band of robbers, carries some risk if you're not armored up. They generally have okay armor, presumably okay skills, and often even have ranged weapons.

I'll still happily attempt to harvest them for clothing and trade goods, but it requires a moment more thought than finding a fellow vagabond and immediately disposing of him.

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011
After over 30hrs I've finally found animals being traded at villages, when I decided to make a trek to Reemi lands, south west of my homestead!
(I did have to go to a village named "Deathgrove" in order to get the cow though. I didn't stick around there for long, naturally, as I was quite dubious of the place, due to its name! :D Could've been a secret/undercover Njerpez village, where the inhabitants devour passers-by, for all I knew...)

:3: I named the doggo Ystävä ("Friend") and the cow Juhta ("Beast of Burden"). I've gotten them home safely, since taking the screenshot. I just hope no predators come after Juhta while I'm away hunting, since I wasn't able to finish digging pits/a trench along one of my fences, due to the ground becoming too frozen. :ohdear:
(Speaking of which, is there any way to get around that? Like, if I burn a few branches on the ground, will that thaw it enough to be able to dig a pit?)

TorakFade
Oct 3, 2006

I strongly disapprove

Major Isoor posted:

(Speaking of which, is there any way to get around that? Like, if I burn a few branches on the ground, will that thaw it enough to be able to dig a pit?)

Not that I know of.. I guess you wait until spring :v:

Btw digging a moat outside your fence is definitely overkill, I commend you for the dedication to building a proper fort.

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011
haha yeah, it may be going a touch overboard, with that! :D But well, after hearing stories from this thread about Lynx attacks on livestock (plus robbers/Njerpez paying a visit to nick stuff) I couldn't resist, since at least this way I'll know li'l Juhta will be safe, hah

Oh also, forgot about this, but on my trip I also got a fine net (my first and only net!) in addition to a masterwork hand axe (from traders I stumbled upon on the way home) and a fine carving axe. (First carving axe I've found too, and you better believe I've been looking for one...)
Such a good haul for me, as I was really wanting all of these things! More nets would've been good, sure, but I wasn't actually expecting to find any in that town, so that one alone I found is quite the boon. (And I'm assuming the 'fine' quality will make it easier to catch fish/harder for fish to get out from somehow, or something similar?)

Major Isoor fucked around with this message at 23:06 on Sep 21, 2017

Zoe
Jan 19, 2007
Hair Elf

Galaga Galaxian posted:

If you read the description for that start, IIRC you come back from fetching a stray animal to find your parent's homestead burned to the ground, your dad dead, and your mom presumably hauled off by Njerpez to be enslaved/eaten.

Reading is for nerds.

That explains it then, but I rolled two characters with that same start immediately before that while trying for a cow and that never happened.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Taking out entire villages is no easy task.

As I learned when assaulting a Njerpez village when I got caught sneaking around. I dived into one of those long narrow huts so I could take them on one by one. It worked very well for a while and before long I had a heap of the dead and dying at my feet. Things got a bit complicated when the flood of poorly equipped craftsmen and housewives ran dry and a broadsword wielding warrior stepped in. He got in a few very good blows before I could knock him down and cut his throat open. But the fatigue and injuries made me really clumsy letting the maiden who picked up the warriors sword avenge his death pretty easily.

Next time I'll probably try it with ranged weapons on skis on a dark winter night.

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

FreudianSlippers posted:

Next time I'll probably try it with ranged weapons on skis on a dark winter night.

How about during an equally-dark winter mid-afternoon? :v:

Sounded like a real battle you had there, though! I'm definitely glad I didn't run into anyone with a big-arse sword during my own raid, the other day. (Although there were a few scimitar-wielding Njerpez guys)
Oh, and you've also just reminded me of the existence of skis - I might need to do the same thing later in winter when the snow builds up, assuming you can ski across frozen rivers without falling over! :D

Ivan Shitskin
Nov 29, 2002

I was watching some old LPs of this game that were pretty funny. On this one the guy was playing a cannibal murderer for a while, and was hiring guys to work for him by giving them human flesh (it's "pork" you see :heysexy:). At one point he engaged a lone Njerpez with an entire party of men at his side, but was instantly shot through the eye by an arrow right at the start of the engagement, before anyone could even do anything. His men killed the Njerpez, but he bled to death anyway.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N01KZyomCGQ&t=642s

Pretty funny, but that's kinda giving me second thoughts about trying to hunt down the bandits in my neighborhood. :ohdear:

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011
Good lord, I got a real surprise when I woke up after hearing my dog barking in the yard, and went outside to see this hulking bear! I ducked back inside, brought the dog out, chucked a javelin into the bear's head, (which failed to kill it) then we both went to town on it, before it could tear us apart.
It was my doggo's first real fight, and he got through it quite well, inflicting a serious wound and in the bear's leg, as well as a couple of minor bites in its hip. Unfortunately he received a minor/shallow scratch though, but that's nothing a couple of fresh bear meat cuts can't fix! Managed to get a good quality hide too, after all that.

So, has anyone else actually had one wander so close to their house, before? I suspect it may've come here because the only rapids in the area are by my house, and it may've been trying to get a drink, or a fish or something. I'm certainly glad I was at home at the time, though! I'd hate to have my cow or dog be alone with it, that's for sure...
(Needless to say, after scare I have built the fence component of two trap fences, covering the only two land approaches, to my house...I'll need to wait until spring before I can dig the pits though)

TorakFade
Oct 3, 2006

I strongly disapprove

Major Isoor posted:

So, has anyone else actually had one wander so close to their house, before? I suspect it may've come here because the only rapids in the area are by my house, and it may've been trying to get a drink, or a fish or something. I'm certainly glad I was at home at the time, though! I'd hate to have my cow or dog be alone with it, that's for sure...
(Needless to say, after scare I have built the fence component of two trap fences, covering the only two land approaches, to my house...I'll need to wait until spring before I can dig the pits though)

A lynx once came in the night while I was sleeping and killed my only sheep inside the animal pen, the fighting and hissing woke me up. I made short work of it with my battlesword but it pissed me off incredibly!

GenericOverusedName
Nov 24, 2009

KUVA TEAM EPIC
It was likely attracted to your larder and the delicious food within. Or heck, even was hunting your dog.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Major Isoor posted:

So, has anyone else actually had one wander so close to their house, before?

FreudianSlippers posted:

Bear tried to eat my dog. I threw some poo poo at him from the other side of a fence but he smashed through it and tried to claw me to death but my armor shielded me and allowed me to get one lucky hit which made it run away. I hid in my cabin until I started hearing him grunting from one of the traps I have between the fences and had just recently baited with a new fish. I then threw javelins at him til he passed out and then kicked him to death.

Accidentally butchered him without getting the fur though because I'm a goober. But at least now I have 130+ strips of bear meat drying against my walls. I 'm set for food for basically forever.

I was also haunted by a lynx that may or may not have been the phantom of a hunter I murdered or at least an agent of the forest spirits sent to punish me for my crimes. I killed it and fed it to the dogs.

Galaga Galaxian
Apr 23, 2009

What a childish tactic!

Major Isoor posted:

So, has anyone else actually had one wander so close to their house, before?

I have, let's see if I can dig up screenshots.

[edit]

Galaga Galaxian posted:

Nothing like waking up to find a rabbit in one of your anti-vermin traps and then suddenly noticing an angry bear charging your yard. I got off surprisingly light on injuries, mostly because (I'm guessing) I'm wearing heavy winter clothes.

Looks like I have a new bedspread. Or maybe a rug. :haw:

Ivan Shitskin
Nov 29, 2002

Major Isoor posted:

Good lord, I got a real surprise when I woke up after hearing my dog barking in the yard, and went outside to see this hulking bear! I ducked back inside, brought the dog out, chucked a javelin into the bear's head, (which failed to kill it) then we both went to town on it, before it could tear us apart.
It was my doggo's first real fight, and he got through it quite well, inflicting a serious wound and in the bear's leg, as well as a couple of minor bites in its hip. Unfortunately he received a minor/shallow scratch though, but that's nothing a couple of fresh bear meat cuts can't fix! Managed to get a good quality hide too, after all that.

What weapon did you use to kill it? I've still only killed one bear but I had to stab it a million times and only got a harsh hide out of it.

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011
Oh, I used a masterwork spear - and I was also able to get a couple of solid hits to its head/face straight-up, without trying to stab at its torso, or anything. So yeah, the only wounds it took were to its head, a leg and its hip.

Galaga Galaxian posted:

I have, let's see if I can dig up screenshots.

[edit]

Oh wow, right on the fence, too!

EDIT: Oh also, I've built a little cow shed (and carved a wooden water bowl for it), for little Juhta to stay in during the cold winter, while I'm out hunting with Ystava. :3: Nothing fancy; just provides two squares of indoorsy goodness. (Not that the cow AI will probably care much, but still!)

Major Isoor fucked around with this message at 04:56 on Sep 23, 2017

S w a y z e
Mar 19, 2007

f l a p

Alright gang, despite my recent CDDA obsession, I realized I had the URW mod I made sitting around on my hard drive awaiting alpha testing.

A little while ago, I spent a week or two combining and fleshing out the best parts of Buoddia's Ironworking and TheFinn's wilderness survival mods, as well as stripping and consolidating all the extra-spergy stuff into a single unified system. Additionally I added a ton of crafting recipes for custom armor, specific armor pieces, custom weapons and bows. Overall, this mod makes the early game a bit quicker and easier (you can make a halfway decent bow and fiber cords right off the bat now) while fleshing out the mid/late game a lot (you can craft cool unique weapons + armor that require stuff you can only get from foreign traders/rare animals). All the crafting requires carpentry so pump that stat in character creation now. There's still a lot more I want to add in terms of special weapons, but for now I'm happy to call it done.

To install, dump all the files into your URW directory, overwrite, you know the drill. Compatible with vanilla, not compatible with other gameplay altering mods. Back up your drat game and don't blame me if something breaks, this is an alpha.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/64b19zswdcdo0o4/Swayzemod%201.0.zip?dl=0

Oh and PM me if you hit an issue/wonkiness, I might fix your game for you if you send me your directory.

S w a y z e fucked around with this message at 22:57 on Sep 24, 2017

George Rouncewell
Jul 20, 2007

You think that's illegal? Heh, watch this.
Determined to winter in a fur kota.
Getting kinda panicked 'cause i'm missing two fur covers and the first snows fell.
Shoot a njerp through the eye, trade his stuff for furs and enjoy my last hallucinogens in celebration.
I awake frostbitten in my unfinished domicile feeling unity with the world.

dylguy90 posted:

Alright gang, despite my recent CDDA obsession, I realized I had the URW mod I made sitting around on my hard drive awaiting alpha testing.

A little while ago, I spent a week or two combining and fleshing out the best parts of Buoddia's Ironworking and TheFinn's wilderness survival mods, as well as stripping and consolidating all the extra-spergy stuff into a single unified system. Additionally I added a ton of crafting recipes for custom armor, specific armor pieces, custom weapons and bows. Overall, this game makes the early game a bit quicker and easier (you can make a halfway decent bow and fiber cords right off the bat now) while fleshing out the mid/late game (you can craft cool unique weapons + armor that require stuff you can only get from foreign traders). There's still a lot more I want to add in terms of special weapons, but for now I'm happy to call it done.

To install, dump all the files into your URW directory, overwrite, you know the drill. Compatible with vanilla, not compatible with other gameplay altering mods. Back up your drat game and don't blame me if something breaks, this is an alpha.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/64b19zswdcdo0o4/Swayzemod%201.0.zip?dl=0

Oh and PM me if you hit an issue/wonkiness, I might fix your game for you if you send me your directory.

Def. Trying this after my current hobo dies.

S w a y z e
Mar 19, 2007

f l a p

Oh, by the way, afaik this is the biggest URW mod ever made (by line count) and the first mod I ever made, so probably expect a bit of wonkiness. I tested it with a character and was able to at least get my ironworking setup going, and I tested all the items, but past that I haven't really done any QA. Soooo good luck

TV dog Wishbone of PBS posted:

Def. Trying this after my current hobo dies.

Hell yeah dude

S w a y z e fucked around with this message at 19:41 on Sep 23, 2017

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Wait you can do shrooms?

Galaga Galaxian
Apr 23, 2009

What a childish tactic!

FreudianSlippers posted:

Wait you can do shrooms?

There is a very special mushroom in the game. It was quite amusing the time I experimentally used some when cooking a stew.

In general though, do not eat mushrooms your character cannot ID. Its an easy way to die.

TorakFade
Oct 3, 2006

I strongly disapprove

dylguy90 posted:

Going to try this for sure, will let you know of any hiccups I might find :)

TV dog Wishbone of PBS posted:

Determined to winter in a fur kota.
Getting kinda panicked 'cause i'm missing two fur covers and the first snows fell.
Shoot a njerp through the eye, trade his stuff for furs and enjoy my last hallucinogens in celebration.
I awake frostbitten in my unfinished domicile feeling unity with the world.

Congrats, you are definitely doing great - keep it up and let us know about your horrible demise!

FreudianSlippers posted:

Wait you can do shrooms?

Yes, the hallucinogenic one is the Noaidi's mushroom - when you examine stuff with herblore it tells you the effects if your skill is high enough. If you don't have high enough skill to even identify it, it'll show up as slimy mushroom or curly mushroom or whatever though (the descriptors are randomized each game so if a curly mushroom turns out to be safe in one game, it could be poisonous in the next ... if you're serious about using herbs and shrooms, practice your herblore...)

TorakFade fucked around with this message at 07:08 on Sep 24, 2017

Zoe
Jan 19, 2007
Hair Elf
I want to sell my piggy pal and get a sheep. Is there not a way to do this without peeling his skin off and carving him into bloody chunks first? :ohdear:

Zoe
Jan 19, 2007
Hair Elf
Well the previous guy was killed by a wolf shortly after I posted my question.

Today my scrawny Owl Tribe hunter baited a trap in the nude, hoping to attract a bear. We'll see how it goes.

E: no subtext intended

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

George Rouncewell
Jul 20, 2007

You think that's illegal? Heh, watch this.
I BURNED MY CELLAR :froggonk:

• Locked thread