Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

lmfao ogh my god

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

Jesus Christ lmfao

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
short one but i was playing new super mario bros with stone cold and he sucked really bad and kept dying over and over and eventually i got up the nerve to say "hey Steve this game might not be for you" and he stood up to say "...maybe not" but, anticipating an attack i stood up at the same time and hit him with the stone cold stunner out of nowhere. then he pulled a gun on me from out of nowhere and said "nobody hits the rattlesnake and lives" and i woke up to all my sheets and blankets all over the floor

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

ol yeller posted:

short one but i was playing new super mario bros with stone cold and he sucked really bad and kept dying over and over and eventually i got up the nerve to say "hey Steve this game might not be for you" and he stood up to say "...maybe not" but, anticipating an attack i stood up at the same time and hit him with the stone cold stunner out of nowhere. then he pulled a gun on me from out of nowhere and said "nobody hits the rattlesnake and lives" and i woke up to all my sheets and blankets all over the floor

lol

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

ol yeller posted:

lmfao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

ol yeller posted:

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Words to live by imo.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

ol yeller posted:

lol, but also wondering what imp magic's hinting toward with all these Mario Bros dreams lately...

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

symbolic posted:

lol, but also wondering what imp magic's hinting toward with all these Mario Bros dreams lately...

Soon come

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

ol yeller posted:

lmfao

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

lmfao at this and the dream. i can't wait for the first strand-type mario game.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

ol yeller posted:

lmfao

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

I had a dream that Ray Romano became one of those people that twitch streams themselves playing Dungeons and Dragons. He got so popular an official Ray Romano Dungeons and Dragons adventure got announced, but it got canceled because he was outed as harassing women online. It turned out I was friends with some of the women and I was so starstruck by the news I ended up saying "Wow! I can't believe two people I know were personally wronged by Ray Romano"

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

rodbeard posted:

I had a dream that Ray Romano became one of those people that twitch streams themselves playing Dungeons and Dragons. He got so popular an official Ray Romano Dungeons and Dragons adventure got announced, but it got canceled because he was outed as harassing women online. It turned out I was friends with some of the women and I was so starstruck by the news I ended up saying "Wow! I can't believe two people I know were personally wronged by Ray Romano"

lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

ol yeller posted:

Lmfao

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

rodbeard posted:

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

rodbeard posted:

Lol

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

rodbeard posted:

lmao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

ol yeller posted:

beeen thinking about this all day lmfao

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

ol yeller posted:

lmao

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
dreamt that nintendo announced a new area for super nintendo world, an f-zero themed one, that wouldnt be done for a few years but you could get a sneak peek right now at your local participating publix (a grocery store chain). i went to the store and they had it set up at a cash register, but you were only allowed three ~4second laps around that register and no one was happy about it. when it was my turn the vehicle wasnt even an f-zero car, it was one of those long old timey racing cars you'd see dudes in aviator goggles racing in black and white footage from the 1920s or whatever but it still went at f-zeroish speed. on my last lap around the register i bumped the back of the car on the candy shelf during a drift and the whole thing shattered revealing it was just a ceramic shell made to look like a car that was encasing a pocket bike. everyone started getting super pissed off at me for "killing f-zero again" before i woke up

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Things are taking an, uh, ominous turn for Nintendo in the imp psyche.

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

absolutely anything posted:

dreamt that nintendo announced a new area for super nintendo world, an f-zero themed one, that wouldnt be done for a few years but you could get a sneak peek right now at your local participating publix (a grocery store chain). i went to the store and they had it set up at a cash register, but you were only allowed three ~4second laps around that register and no one was happy about it. when it was my turn the vehicle wasnt even an f-zero car, it was one of those long old timey racing cars you'd see dudes in aviator goggles racing in black and white footage from the 1920s or whatever but it still went at f-zeroish speed. on my last lap around the register i bumped the back of the car on the candy shelf during a drift and the whole thing shattered revealing it was just a ceramic shell made to look like a car that was encasing a pocket bike. everyone started getting super pissed off at me for "killing f-zero again" before i woke up

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

“Killing F-Zero”, the new nonfiction bestseller by Bill O’Reilly

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

“Killing F-Zero”, the new nonfiction bestseller by Bill O’Reilly

lmao

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmao

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

F-Aught

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

the old wooga horn cars are extremely funny to me because preposterous French nobles with names like Count Gaston de Chasseloup-Laubat had intense racing rivalries that captured the attention of france so thoroughly that the michelin brothers were like "do you want to get run off the road like that belgian, or would you like to join the compte himself at one of the many fine dining establishments rated in our guide? you need a car with our incredible tires to get to most of them, hon hon hon!!"

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

Bicyclops posted:

the old wooga horn cars are extremely funny to me because preposterous French nobles with names like Count Gaston de Chasseloup-Laubat had intense racing rivalries that captured the attention of france so thoroughly that the michelin brothers were like "do you want to get run off the road like that belgian, or would you like to join the compte himself at one of the many fine dining establishments rated in our guide? you need a car with our incredible tires to get to most of them, hon hon hon!!"
lol! your dreams just keep getting wilder

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Martman posted:

Lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Martman posted:

lol

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
going to the imp zone to get my GED. French history with biciclops, art class with Pablo

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

The Klowner posted:

going to the imp zone to get my GED. French history with biciclops, art class with Pablo

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Bicyclops posted:

it do be like that though

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

Martman posted:

lol

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

had a dream everyone was raving about this new game that was like vampire the masquerade bloodlines crossed with harry potter, except the only power anyone had was the ability to levitate vertically while climbing a ladder. the entire ladder would lift off the ground and as long as you remained on the ladder you could change height at will. the students who had this power were forced to keep it a secret or else break the masquerade and be expelled. other than that it was kind of like bully except there was a minigame to retrieve basketballs stuck on the top of the hoop using your ladder power

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

mbt posted:

had a dream everyone was raving about this new game that was like vampire the masquerade bloodlines crossed with harry potter, except the only power anyone had was the ability to levitate vertically while climbing a ladder. the entire ladder would lift off the ground and as long as you remained on the ladder you could change height at will. the students who had this power were forced to keep it a secret or else break the masquerade and be expelled. other than that it was kind of like bully except there was a minigame to retrieve basketballs stuck on the top of the hoop using your ladder power

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007