Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
p sure those were sloppy joes

bad snipe

:gary: :flaccid:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

ladyambien should post in gbs more

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Meat pies but same concept

And this thread subject only deserves the worst posts, snipe or not

Eat butts in a way you won't enjoy, Richard

Gone Fashing
Aug 4, 2004

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN
:gas:

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Bula Vinaka posted:

Does he even care about his little girl? (I always feel bad for kids who lose a parent in a breakup.)

Losing Richard is probably the best thing that could have ever happened to that kid. Especially after the Shmorky debacle

stinch
Nov 21, 2013

DrVenkman posted:

He also, presumably, then had to clean it up anyway? So you've had to pay someone to gently caress you and when they go home you sadly clean their poo poo off your table thinking that this is going to own whoever uses it next.

no way someone that paid hundreds for mail order cookies didn't just pay her to clean it up.

Literal Nazi Furry
Jan 27, 2008

Swastika - Helvetica - Ikea
Last night I dreamt of Adolf searching for Anne.
I lay on my back
standing alone in the corner watching the girls dance.

I'm on crystal meth.
I piss in my pants.

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

about to embark on a years long deep cover op to infiltrate lowtax's new site, gain his trust, start writing for his frontpage, and apologize to the furries again.

please do

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

The Bloop posted:

My greatest dream is to poo poo on somebody's prized Eames lounge chair

"I know it was you, Frasier. You've always hated my chair!"

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

"im not a furry" i shout, standing otuside of midwest furfest as i bludgeon a nazi fur with nunchaku i bought off aliexpress

Please don't bludgeon or gas the furries.

Though the first new-SA-frontpage article should be a retraction of the apoloogy to them.

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

... I read a book once that was allegedly non-fiction about how there's a club in Japan where girls who eat nothing but bananas for weeks poo poo all over a glass coffee table and the men scoop it up with tiny spoons. Not sure I buy that.

More likely the men licked the poop directly off the glass like the scum they were, but were too shy to tell the writer. I wonder if Lowtax did this. Pooptax.

BigBadSteve fucked around with this message at 19:02 on Sep 29, 2021

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON
jesus loving christ.

welp, thread delivers.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
I was shocked at how many goons still performatively hate furries

Stex T
Mar 7, 2005

Shut the fuck up and get out. Have fun being a slave of the rich and powerful.
Do we know why Lowtax hates furries?

I used to think it was just that juvenile pseudo-blue comedy bullshit that was popular back then, but knowing what I know now about daddy Lowtax, I can't help but wonder if there's something ... else going on.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Stex T posted:

Do we know why Lowtax hates furries?

I used to think it was just that juvenile pseudo-blue comedy bullshit that was popular back then, but knowing what I know now about daddy Lowtax, I can't help but wonder if there's something ... else going on.

Furries as a group used to be extremely vocal and annoying in any online space they came into contact with. Most of the internet hated them in those days.

Bouillon Rube
Aug 6, 2009

ProfessorMarvel posted:

Judging by the height of his hair he's slowly morphing into Kramer. That explains so much.

These pills are making me abusive

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Furries as a group used to be extremely vocal and annoying in any online space they came into contact with. Most of the internet hated them in those days.

Yeah it was mostly because the furry community was a relatively new phenomenon and if someone was a furry you'd sure know it because they would shoehorn it into practically every conversation

Nowadays it's more a) accepted and b) confined to their own corner of the internet so no one really cares (or should)

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Bouillon Rube posted:

These pills are making me abusive

Lascivious Sloth
Apr 26, 2008

by sebmojo
Furries are cool IMO https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RFun58Gt7A

NatashaQuick
Jun 30, 2007

No Mr. Bond,
I expect you to die.

Bula Vinaka posted:

Does he even care about his little girl? (I always feel bad for kids who lose a parent in a breakup.)

I mean, he loved bragging publicly about having visitation with her on Facebook, and whining that family court didn't like it when he pawned her off on his mommy so he could get wasted instead.

Now she's in Canada so I'd predict no more VINDICATION of that sort

(At least she wasn't left with a drunk, abusive rear end in a top hat if only that one time)

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
If there isn't any new business how would you people feel about closing this god forsaken thread? Leaving it up to you if you think it's run it's, admittedly short, course.

Tuxide
Mar 7, 2010
Lipstick Apathy
Close and throw this vampire into the sun

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

Literally A Person posted:

If there isn't any new business how would you people feel about closing this god forsaken thread? Leaving it up to you if you think it's run it's, admittedly short, course.

Can we at least all get a final word in

E: mines is “die mad”

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

My last words are, "all the women you have known are better off without you in their life. "

Lascivious Sloth
Apr 26, 2008

by sebmojo
... I'm gay

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

PROVE IT

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

I'm not (I think) but I support your right to be :hai:

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Eat poo poo, Richard.

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Perhaps the Internet Made Him Stupid

e: nope he started out that way. carry on.

SavageMessiah
Jan 28, 2009

Emotionally drained and spookified

Toilet Rascal

DrVenkman posted:

He also, presumably, then had to clean it up anyway? So you've had to pay someone to gently caress you and when they go home you sadly clean their poo poo off your table thinking that this is going to own whoever uses it next.

Cleaning up poo poo to own the libs ex

Tuxide
Mar 7, 2010
Lipstick Apathy
If anyone ever pays him a visit, tell us if the toilet looked like a PS4 or not

SRQ
Nov 9, 2009

gas the thread but rename the gas chamber "Rich's Favourite Threads"

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.
more like NOtax

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Video Nasty posted:

Don't want to derail the thread but way back when I worked for the stock market and we had a guy that paid a prostitute to poo poo on a glass table while he was beneath it but she weighed too much and it shattered all over him with poo poo and he got wicked diseases because he got poo poo in all the cuts from the glass.

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Literally A Person posted:

Valid