Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

Oh for crying out loud, doing the dumb thing and mixing up actions in general with night actions. I'm taking a posting break.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
##vote Meen

“I visited Akay N1 and I’m a messenger too” is exactly the kind of lie scum make when they’re afraid of a tracker and being caught in a lie.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Also worth noting, I succeeded on Hal yesterday, and was then told that there are no more suitable targets after him. No one left is vanilla.

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

That tracks with all the claims so far. Has deadmeat said what he is yet?

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

I confirmed with the co-mod that the message was sent to Plastic, not Deadmeat. Also hi GDE.

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

##vote PA as per earlier

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 4

Ignatius M. Meen (1): girl dick energy
PlasticAutomaton (1): Ignatius M. Meen, Ignatius M. Meen, Ignatius M. Meen

Not Voting (5): Deadmeat5150, PlasticAutomaton, Sandwolf, Tobbs Gnawed, Yami Fenrir

With 7 alive, it's 4 votes to execute. The current deadline is March 04th, 2022 at 9 p.m. CST -- that's in about 2 days, 4 hours.

Please, be mindful of the sliding deadline!

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Is it I that is insane... or the rest of the world?

PlasticAutomaton posted:

That tracks with all the claims so far. Has deadmeat said what he is yet?

No but i know he's a mason recruiter

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Ignatius M. Meen posted:

I messaged Akay/Hum N1. It's GDE.

Ignatius M. Meen posted:

##vote PA as per earlier

Hi, scumbo.

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Anyway off to bed

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

all I ask is that if any townie thinks I'm full of poo poo that they get their vote in sooner rather than later so I can be rushed and this can end

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Yami Fenrir posted:

No but i know he's a mason recruiter

Has Deadmeat been more active in the masonry? Talking about who’s scum, who’s town, etc?

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
I think it's GDE. Shoulda dunked her D1.

##vote GDE

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

just gonna reiterate that I'm not picky about whether it's GDE/PA/Deadmeat since we're all gonna have to agree to vote one of them anyway (unless they opt to try and bus one of their own), for whatever that's worth

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
So if there's 3 scum and GDE is town, game would be over, right?

GDE is definitely scum because I know I'm town, and game would have been over if I were voting town.

Either Meen or Plastic is also scum, since Meen voted Plastic and game isn't over. I'm leaning Meen being the scum there since he's the one voting.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
I think GDE's vote on Meen is a bus. If there's 3 scum it's already LYLO so saving a scumbud from dunk just once before game ends is a scum win.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Your supposition relies entirely on there being 3 scum. But we also probably have a SK of some sort floating around, if that message is...

Wait.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Yami Fenrir posted:

I got a message from someone that claims to be a Serial Killer.

I'm not allowed to paste the message but the content is roughly:

"I'm a serial killer, flavor inspired by BKT (Whatever that is), standard wincon. But I don't want to start killing until all of scum is gone. I guessed your scumteam and am confident I can win this."

Ignatius M. Meen posted:

I messaged Akay/Hum N1. It's GDE.

Yami got a message from a claimed SK. Meen just claimed to be a Messenger.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Ignatius M. Meen, I think you've got some 'splaining to do.

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

girl dick energy posted:

Ignatius M. Meen, I think you've got some 'splaining to do.

I already explained, I was interested in playing psyops on y'all with my role. The SK message was mine, I wanted to see what Yami's response was. He responded in a way that didn't feel consistent with how scum would handle it and felt like it was bullshit except for the message part being exactly like his role; I was expecting something akin to immediately getting tons of suspicion from different people out of the blue or just straight up dying to NK, but that didn't happen. I figured that with Yami calling it straight up bullshit, it probably wouldn't do to continue my first idea of acting like I was a traitor cop who wanted to narrow his leads to find the SK, but that y'all might have more trouble fully disbelieving a claim of traitor messenger. I also figured that at the very least Yami and PA were not scum together. There's a lot of different ways a scumteam could respond that'd be very different from how a single townie would respond to the receipt of a message like that, and I figured that this would not be something PA would sleep on if he got it. However there were total crickets for a while; I'm pretty sure that the plan y'all would have gone with since it's how Arknights went down (and this would definitely be what PA would think of) would be to wait for me to vote a townsperson and then perform a scumrush while I left my bad vote to rest, but none of you were sure you could trust me so you waited for me to show up and show my true colors one way or another. It was very sensible, extremely so under the constellation of bad choices I forced you into having to make, and you probably picked one of the best paths possible as it has the least evidence to work with, but it still leaves you in pretty hefty jeopardy since I've fullclaimed. Town only has to trust me on one lunch for your poo poo to fall apart. After all, either that SK concern of yours you're now going with is 100% fake which will be proven by the fact I'm not chosen for NK or you test me to see if I have BP and, since I do not, you now have much harder targets to try and talk the rest of town into lunching instead of you.

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
If I'm missing it's because I broke my knee so I'm on the good stuff right now.

Can confirm I'm a Mason recruiter.

Gave yami permission to reveal.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Ignatius M. Meen posted:

I already explained, I was interested in playing psyops on y'all with my role. The SK message was mine, I wanted to see what Yami's response was. He responded in a way that didn't feel consistent with how scum would handle it and felt like it was bullshit except for the message part being exactly like his role; I was expecting something akin to immediately getting tons of suspicion from different people out of the blue or just straight up dying to NK, but that didn't happen. I figured that with Yami calling it straight up bullshit, it probably wouldn't do to continue my first idea of acting like I was a traitor cop who wanted to narrow his leads to find the SK, but that y'all might have more trouble fully disbelieving a claim of traitor messenger. I also figured that at the very least Yami and PA were not scum together. There's a lot of different ways a scumteam could respond that'd be very different from how a single townie would respond to the receipt of a message like that, and I figured that this would not be something PA would sleep on if he got it. However there were total crickets for a while; I'm pretty sure that the plan y'all would have gone with since it's how Arknights went down (and this would definitely be what PA would think of) would be to wait for me to vote a townsperson and then perform a scumrush while I left my bad vote to rest, but none of you were sure you could trust me so you waited for me to show up and show my true colors one way or another. It was very sensible, extremely so under the constellation of bad choices I forced you into having to make, and you probably picked one of the best paths possible as it has the least evidence to work with, but it still leaves you in pretty hefty jeopardy since I've fullclaimed. Town only has to trust me on one lunch for your poo poo to fall apart. After all, either that SK concern of yours you're now going with is 100% fake which will be proven by the fact I'm not chosen for NK or you test me to see if I have BP and, since I do not, you now have much harder targets to try and talk the rest of town into lunching instead of you.
ok

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Deadmeat5150 posted:

If I'm missing it's because I broke my knee so I'm on the good stuff right now.

Can confirm I'm a Mason recruiter.

Gave yami permission to reveal.
Yami confirmed this with me through the message last night, and I believe it. What I'm concerned about is the possibility that it's an unconfirmed masonry, and this can all still be true but one of you is scum.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

That said, my top pick is still Meen.

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

I think GDE's vote on Meen is a bus. If there's 3 scum it's already LYLO so saving a scumbud from dunk just once before game ends is a scum win.
What? No, seriously, what? "It's LYLO (and thus scum win if we hit town) so scum are bussing one of their own, thus ensuring that town survives for another day"?

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Did you forget what bus means?

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

girl dick energy posted:

Yami confirmed this with me through the message last night, and I believe it. What I'm concerned about is the possibility that it's an unconfirmed masonry, and this can all still be true but one of you is scum.

Morning. It is an unconfirmed masonry. Members are deadmeat and tobbs. You woulda been in it but were jailed n2.

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Sandwolf posted:

Has Deadmeat been more active in the masonry? Talking about who’s scum, who’s town, etc?

Yes. Not exactly the life of the party but they are talking.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Yami Fenrir posted:

Morning. It is an unconfirmed masonry. Members are deadmeat and tobbs. You woulda been in it but were jailed n2.
Morning/evening!

Unconfirmed means we're going on your gut that they're both town, and given the ridiculous setup so far, I'm not willing to totally rule out either a scum masoniser or a scum jailer.

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Anyway, I slept on it and i still think that looking at the n1 actions regarding b- is our surest way to bag a scum. Or SK or whatever.

I need to collect my thoughts but I'm leaning meen over GDE right now. One too many questionable things about them, you know?

GDE cant really confirm themselves either but their content seems a lot townier.

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

girl dick energy posted:

Morning/evening!

Unconfirmed means we're going on your gut that they're both town, and given the ridiculous setup so far, I'm not willing to totally rule out either a scum masoniser or a scum jailer.

That is true! That is why I'm looking for the person that could have done the unclaimed action on b/the kill day 1. I think it's the safest way to get at least one non-town out.

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Yami if you can't bring yourself to believe me, just put your vote on me and leave it there, I guarantee this will end very quickly if you do.

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Ignatius M. Meen posted:

Yami if you can't bring yourself to believe me, just put your vote on me and leave it there, I guarantee this will end very quickly if you do.

Please don't try to reverse psychology me here.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

God, I hope my reads have just been this bad because I've been out of the game for so long and they'll get better with practice.

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Yami Fenrir posted:

Please don't try to reverse psychology me here.

I'd like you to consider that we've been going the whole game for lunches based on conventional scumminess and it's gotten us nothing but town lunches, but since it sounds like you won't do that, I'm requesting you at least do me the favor of not extending this poo poo when it's going to end the same way anyway.

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Okay thinking this through...

I already basically have to be skeptic of meen because of a doubled up role. This is the only case of this so far (other than VT of course.

Humalong/Akay are conveniently dead and plastic actively refuted your claim of a message:

PlasticAutomaton posted:

L o loving l, Meen. I didn't get a message at all, so uh, try again?

That makes the weird D2 SK claim message the only confirmed one.

I think that you're lying about your role and it's not a full messenger but just a 1x message from a JOAT kit or something, and trying to cover your n1 action.

We've already discussed previously how your day 2 was basically a very empty meta case that basically made up most of your content that day.

Pretty much everyone else except for GDE can't have done either the night kill or the unclaimed action on B-. So It's either Meen, GDE or possibly even both of them, but I don't think both of them is likely with the play today.

So yeah, for me it's basically one of Meen and GDE today and I really think meen is at least one of them.

##vote meen

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Yami Fenrir posted:

Okay thinking this through...

I already basically have to be skeptic of meen because of a doubled up role. This is the only case of this so far (other than VT of course.

Humalong/Akay are conveniently dead and plastic actively refuted your claim of a message:

That makes the weird D2 SK claim message the only confirmed one.

I think that you're lying about your role and it's not a full messenger but just a 1x message from a JOAT kit or something, and trying to cover your n1 action.

We've already discussed previously how your day 2 was basically a very empty meta case that basically made up most of your content that day.

Pretty much everyone else except for GDE can't have done either the night kill or the unclaimed action on B-. So It's either Meen, GDE or possibly even both of them, but I don't think both of them is likely with the play today.

So yeah, for me it's basically one of Meen and GDE today and I really think meen is at least one of them.

##vote meen

thank you

scum, please don't hesitate to pile on. outside there only being two of you or something this should be easy

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

if it's really just two of you or PA then lol. I'll be glad to fly to obs and watch how this goes

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

girl dick energy posted:

Morning/evening!

For what it's worth Tobbs is my top townread this game. Deadmeat less so, but their mindset in mason chat seems pretty towny and so do their picks for recruiting (me, GDE, Tobbs)

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

girl dick energy posted:

God, I hope my reads have just been this bad because I've been out of the game for so long and they'll get better with practice.

if you are town you'll probably want to retire again and I'm sorry

not sorry about trying for a Nigerian prince ending on scum, even though it didn't work and it's definitely looking like scum's gonna win anyway

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Basically, my town read on those two isn't based on just their role, but also their content.