Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
##vote Hal

Assuming sand and Opop aren't on the same team and AFQM and Hal aren't on the same team that leaves

AFQM/Opop
Hal/Opop
Sand/Hal
Sand/AFQM

I feel like AFQM reads as town here, so I'm either deciding between Opop and Hal or Sand and Hal. Either way I pick Hal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help

I’m almost certainly voting Hal but I was running errands most of the day and then fell asleep at like 600 with a headache so will read again in the morning.

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Also why wouldn’t Hal and question be on the same team? I can easily see Hal’s vote as a “ it’s probably done best to hammer than avoid voting out scum” sort of play

Especially with how mark tried to push opop as his top choice.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

I will be vaguely irritated if we lose (at least partly) because I misread the situation and thought town had it locked up

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Oh wow thanks whoever relieved me from that abomination, I really enjoy this new avatar

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

AFancyQuestionMark posted:

"Yeah I would rather throw than play the game one more day"

If we were going to gain information then another day might be worth it but as is, scum are 100% going to kill somber and we go into tomorrow with the same numbers, odds and information

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

I have read Sandwolf, I would be very surprised if this is his scum game (although he also says in this very game no one knows his scum tells). There are multiple points in the game where he derailed bad cases that he could have encouraged and his back and forth opinions on opop also feel town.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Opopanax posted:

If we were going to gain information then another day might be worth it but as is, scum are 100% going to kill somber and we go into tomorrow with the same numbers, odds and information

Yeah there is nothing to be gained from waiting, I highly doubt anyone will gain any great insight thinking about this game for another night.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

AFQM has like a giant void where content should be. A couple of almost entirely unexplained votes and then a hands-off approach to today. Basically never present for anything of note all game.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Opop has been a bit of a rollercoaster. Started out pretty strong IMO, seemed pretty engaged and then sort of drifted into the sandwolf thing. I think the frustration today feels kind of coming from a town place. Need to think about him some more.

Seems like AFQM is the way to go today. Still no way Opop-Sand is the team in my mind

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Sandwolf posted:

Hal and Opop, done & done, they just tried to rush the hammer

If fancy does flip scum this probably makes me feel a bit worse about Sandwolf.

tbf it isn't an unreasonable post to make as town either, but it's also a great place to jump in and try and pull a win out of the situation

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Forgot I unvoted! ##vote AFQM

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I'm going to coin a new term here, LAMISR (Look at me I'm so Reasonable) which is a common scum tactic I know I use and that looks like what Hal is doing imo ##vote Hal

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Opopanax posted:

I'm going to coin a new term here, LAMISR (Look at me I'm so Reasonable) which is a common scum tactic I know I use and that looks like what Hal is doing imo ##vote Hal

Hrmmmm

AFancyQuestionMark
Feb 19, 2017

Long time no see.
Nice bit of scum theater you got going here. I am going to follow Somber's lead and

##vote Hal

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

A sad day indeed

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Hm, Hal’s most recent posts did feel good, idk

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Somber voodoo gimme your thoughts. If Hal is town it’s Opop/AFQM for me. But the sudden voting between Opop and Hal feels bad still. Idk. Fancy could have just voted me and ended the game earlier

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Sandwolf posted:

Somber voodoo gimme your thoughts. If Hal is town it’s Opop/AFQM for me. But the sudden voting between Opop and Hal feels bad still. Idk. Fancy could have just voted me and ended the game earlier

I’m still leaning Hal fancy. Want to read them over when I have a minute. Sorry been cooking and such today

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Voodoofly posted:

I’m still leaning Hal fancy. Want to read them over when I have a minute. Sorry been cooking and such today

Why not Opop

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Sandwolf posted:

Why not Opop

I don’t know. Because I think fancy is scum?

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Voodoofly posted:

I don’t know. Because I think fancy is scum?

Fair enough I guess

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Imo, these don't read like town posts to me

This was trying to throw at opop. Not sitting right with me

That said I feel better about voting Hal especially now that he lost the best avatar

What is the vote count?

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Ok I’d be hammer on Hal

Whatever that works

Anyone have any last things to say?

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Times up

##vote hal

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
:redhammer: Noooooooooo, goodbye Hal Insandenza!

Votecount for Day 3

Hal Insandenza (4): Somberbrero, Opopanax, AFancyQuestionMark, Voodoofly
Opopanax (1): Sandwolf
AFancyQuestionMark (1): Somberbrero, Opopanax, Hal Insandenza, Somberbrero, Opopanax, Hal Insandenza, Hal Insandenza
Sandwolf (0): Opopanax, Opopanax

Not Voting (0):

With 6 alive, it's 4 votes to execute. The current deadline is October 02nd, 2023 at 5 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 1 day.

shwinnebego
Jul 11, 2002

Please stop posting

shwinnebego
Jul 11, 2002

Hal was removed from the game. Hal was The Hooded One (LOCUST-aligned role-blockin' extra-killin' mother fucker)

24 hours for night actions, feel free to post at night (at your own peril)

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Hoooray!

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

I will be gunning for Opop tomorrow

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Ok good

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Good that Hal was scum not that Sandwolf is gunning for me

AFancyQuestionMark
Feb 19, 2017

Long time no see.
Yay!

shwinnebego
Jul 11, 2002

The denizens of the Valley had uncovered and destroyed the Hooded One, but the Lord of the Locusts lingered on in the Valley, silently sending its terrible silent swarms out into the Valley. Last night, while Fone Bone was on his way back to Grandma Ben's abandoned farmhouse after an evening of conversation with his friends trying to determine if one might in fact be an enemy, he simply vanished without a trace

Somberero has been removed from play. Somberero was Fone Bone (TOWN-aligned seer).

It is now Day 4. You may commence posting.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 4

Not Voting (4): AFancyQuestionMark, Opopanax, Sandwolf, Voodoofly

With 4 alive, it's 3 votes to execute. The current deadline is October 04th, 2023 at 5 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 2 days, 6 hours.

AFancyQuestionMark
Feb 19, 2017

Long time no see.
Expected result. I am still 100% convinced Opop is the one, sandwilf-hal just doesn't work at all from the way any votes shook out

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

It's a 50/50 shot here and I have no idea. It's pretty much a voodoo kingmaker scenario anyways so it's going to be whoever he picks

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Opopanax posted:

It's a 50/50 shot here and I have no idea. It's pretty much a voodoo kingmaker scenario anyways so it's going to be whoever he picks

Not if we No vote and I get eliminated at night

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Expected result. I am still 100% convinced Opop is the one, sandwilf-hal just doesn't work at all from the way any votes shook out

Convince me why

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AFancyQuestionMark
Feb 19, 2017

Long time no see.
Opop and Hal rushed to hammer me for no particular reason, then when people pointed out that's suspicious, they backed off and tried to accuse each other of being scum and also somehow paired with me(!?)

Shadow on the other hand didn't do any of this and instantly called it out