Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

These high-G injections have some serious side effects after pulling so many jumps.

Darth123123 posted:

I'm ashamed to post here now

Just do it! *swoosh*

Also, according to Merriam-Webster, aubergine is the color of eggplant. That's a fine purple to have imo.

EDIT: Crap, I'm the new page. Okay. 2002 and 2012, respectively.

I brought my Drake has a new favorite as of 04:09 on Jun 10, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Atarian
Aug 10, 2005

This ant...
Clever Betty

Went to some ghostbusters event in Brooklyn (ugh). Got to have some Ecto Cooler. It was just as I remembered it.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

My one cat likes to sit on my chest. The other is too tolerant for his own good. We also experiment with making beer can backcountry stoves.

The Locator
Sep 12, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

Busket Posket posted:

And making the best of my new aubergine hair:

Do you now have cool hair that is different colors depending on how the light is hitting it?

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Wanna boop that nose!

Busket Posket
Feb 5, 2010

✨ⓡⓐⓨⓜⓞⓝⓓ✨

queserasera posted:

Just do it! *swoosh*

Also, according to Merriam-Webster, aubergine is the color of eggplant. That's a fine purple to have imo.

EDIT: Crap, I'm the new page. Okay. 2002 and 2012, respectively.

You haven't aged in ten years. WHOSE BLOOD DO YOU BATHE IN?!?

Picnic Princess posted:

My one cat likes to sit on my chest. The other is too tolerant for his own good. We also experiment with making beer can backcountry stoves.

Бабушка Кошка is having none of your poo poo.

The Locator posted:

Do you now have cool hair that is different colors depending on how the light is hitting it?

More like the Matchbox cars that would change color in water.

schnickety scribe
Jul 5, 2015

I went to a thing at a zoo last night. They're building a new exhibit for jaguars. I got to walk around in it (I don't understand why they gave us hardhats, though, seeing as nothing is overhead yet).

Why do I have permanent smirk?

Clinton1011
Jul 11, 2007
I think I look good as a chips reject, I should get a pair.

Clinton1011 has a new favorite as of 12:48 on Jun 10, 2016

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

Trolling Link for a decade

jeff smisek posted:

I live in Colorado, just fartin' around in the mountain rivers. The pinky is there, but now that you mention it, it would add cool points to my resume if i cut it off...

Nah, don't.. it'd be pretty painful, and you need it for all sorts of stuff, like appearing to be British while sipping from a tea cup with your pinky extended. Also we're gonna need some proof it's still there..

Plus, you'd need a cool story (bro) to explain how it came off, something like 'lost it in a fight with a Kodiak bear' or 'wrestling with a tiger shark' instead of 'some faceless rando from the Internet dared me to.'

Any good white water rafting to do there? Did some off the Delaware river along with kayaking..

schnickety scribe posted:

At least it's not a fedora.

Clinton1011 posted:

Pretty good Erik Estrada cosplay.

Binary Badger has a new favorite as of 13:17 on Jun 10, 2016

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Picnic Princess posted:

:kimchi: This is my favourite.

D C
Jun 20, 2004

1-800-HOTLINEBLING
1-800-HOTLINEBLING
1-800-HOTLINEBLING

Minimalist Program posted:

In complete seriousness: a man with your musculature and look should be reeling them in and if this isn't the case for you I simply cannot fathom why.

Oh man I hope this is a boat pun...

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

I went to a thing at a zoo last night. They're building a new exhibit for jaguars. I got to walk around in it (I don't understand why they gave us hardhats, though, seeing as nothing is overhead yet).

The smirk is good. Keep on smirking

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

IT CAN'T BE BARGAINED WITH.
IT CAN'T BE REASONED WITH.
IT DOESN'T FEEL PITY, OR REMORSE, OR FEAR.
AND IT ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT STOP, EVER, UNTIL YOU ADMIT YOU'RE WRONG ABOUT WARHAMMER
Clapping Larry

Because you figured out where your supply of children for your gingerbread house is going to come from.

The Locator
Sep 12, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

The hardhat is because construction site safety rules are cast in stone, and it doesn't matter what 'phase' the construction is in, if it's a hardhat zone, you must wear one in the area.

Also, if that's a smirk it looks good.

HaB
Jan 5, 2001

What are the odds?
This has become the feelgood thread of PYF, and probably the Forums at large. I just wanna grab a beer or a whiskey with all of you. :3:

Got a much needed haircut the other day:

An attempt at looking studious and/or contemplative of life's many mysteries

why am I so shiny? :confused:

Mocking Bird
Aug 17, 2011

Clinton1011 posted:

You have an extremely friendly likable face and I bet people's moms love you

HaB posted:

This has become the feelgood thread of PYF, and probably the Forums at large. I just wanna grab a beer or a whiskey with all of you. :3:

You look just like one of my super friendly coworkers but like that coworker got super Punk rock!!! which is super entertaining to me and also I naturally like your face because of how great my coworker is

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Clinton1011 posted:

Uhhhhh...... Tim is that you?

taint toucher
Sep 23, 2004

Summer means drinking while walking home from work.

OMGMYSPLEEN
Jul 12, 2009

Rawwwwhiiiiide
College Slice

Action Jackson! posted:

This man is living life correctly.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Action Jackson! posted:

I am truly inspired.

bronin
Oct 15, 2009

use it or throw it away

Action Jackson! posted:

It's the Bavarian way! I live about an hour away from Munich, so maybe we could have a beer together some day.

Anyway, I don't think I've ever posted a pic of myself where people can see my face. So here's me, with beer, in the Alps:

taint toucher
Sep 23, 2004

bronin posted:

It's the Bavarian way! I live about an hour away from Munich, so maybe we could have a beer together some day.

Anyway, I don't think I've ever posted a pic of myself where people can see my face. So here's me, with beer, in the Alps:

Sup living-in-Bavara buddy? A beer would be rad. Hit me up if you're ever in the the city.

bronin
Oct 15, 2009

use it or throw it away

Action Jackson! posted:

Sup living-in-Bavara buddy? A beer would be rad. Hit me up if you're ever in the the city.

Will do. A good friend of mine lives in Munich so I'm there from time to time.

OMGMYSPLEEN
Jul 12, 2009

Rawwwwhiiiiide
College Slice
Obligatory catte picture.

10 Beers
May 21, 2005

Shit! I didn't bring a knife.

If nothing else, this thread has convinced me that I need to move to Germany.

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

10 Beers posted:

Or you could move to Belgium and drink beer on the way to work (and eat fries on the way back).

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Action Jackson! posted:

Between the beer and the buckle, I'm assuming you were drinking and crashed your car and had to walk the rest of the way home. :ohdear:

Edit: Haven't been to either, but Belgian and German beers are both wonderful. Those are two countries whose brewers really know what the gently caress they're doing.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Canada also has a huge beer culture, everyone drinks in the mountains. I've seen more summit beers than summit waters I swear.

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost
A few decades ago they were still serving beer to children because it was more healthy than drinking water from the well.

I don't know what it says about us but we certainly learned to brew all kind of beers for all kind of tastes.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
wanna go to that restaurant where i can order beer off the kids menu

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

Luvcow posted:

wanna go to that restaurant where i can order beer off the kids menu

Beer is nutritious.

This one drinks beer. That one doesn't.

taint toucher
Sep 23, 2004

10 Beers posted:

It's a magical place.

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

Or you could move to Belgium and drink beer on the way to work (and eat fries on the way back).

Belgium is pretty rad and the fries are amazing.

Quiet Feet posted:

Between the beer and the buckle, I'm assuming you were drinking and crashed your car and had to walk the rest of the way home. :ohdear:

Edit: Haven't been to either, but Belgian and German beers are both wonderful. Those are two countries whose brewers really know what the gently caress they're doing.

poo poo, that explains all the broken glass and confusion.

Busket Posket
Feb 5, 2010

✨ⓡⓐⓨⓜⓞⓝⓓ✨
Now I miss Wisconsin... We don't consider drinking beer to be drinking, so it's not uncommon to hear, "We won't be drinkin' or nothin', prolly just a few beers and we'll head home." Ah, Germanic heritage.

~memories~

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

HaB posted:

Haircut looks great!

OMGMYSPLEEN posted:

omg :kimchi:

jeff smisek
May 18, 2009

OMGMYSPLEEN posted:

squeeeeeee!! :3: :3:

10 Beers
May 21, 2005

Shit! I didn't bring a knife.

Apparently, Zoey knew she was in trouble when I walked in the door.

10 Beers has a new favorite as of 00:51 on Jun 11, 2016

Mocking Bird
Aug 17, 2011
I know a guilty pibble face well

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

I went all over Germany as a young man and miss it soooo much.

Busket Posket
Feb 5, 2010

✨ⓡⓐⓨⓜⓞⓝⓓ✨
This thread is so full of beautiful people, adorable aminals, and excellent reminiscing. I will hug you all when I see you in person.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

10 Beers posted:

Apparently, Zoey knew she was in trouble when I walked in the door.

:kimchi: AHH! What a little bean!

Here is our bean, who is rich (her tail was all puffy because she likes playing with money)