Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

HEMET, Calif., March 2 (UPI) -- A California 5-year-old who suffered a mysterious runny nose for six months finally managed to blow out the cause: a 1.5-inch-long safety pin.

Katelyn Powell of Hemet said three different doctors determined her 5-year-old daughter, Khloe Russell, was suffering from sinus infections and prescribed antibiotics.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ambient oatmeal
Jun 23, 2012

Captain Foo posted:

what a terrible first post of the day

i fuckin blame u, takk

Like a Midas touch but everything turns to posts

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Captain Foo posted:

what a terrible first post of the day

i fuckin blame u, takk

lo siento

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

kalstrams posted:

HEMET, Calif., March 2 (UPI) -- A California 5-year-old who suffered a mysterious runny nose for six months finally managed to blow out the cause: a 1.5-inch-long safety pin.

Katelyn Powell of Hemet said three different doctors determined her 5-year-old daughter, Khloe Russell, was suffering from sinus infections and prescribed antibiotics.

kids are really dumb lol

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
I'm Takk-en aback by ur posts

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

keyboard vomit posted:

Like a Midas touch but everything turns to posts

a never-ending cavalcade of poo poo

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

kalstrams posted:

Hemet is literally a shithole where old people move to die

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ew6fv9UUlQ8

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

kalstrams posted:

doctors are bad

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

lol

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Tin Gang posted:

I've started learning indesign recently. it's not bad!

learning text layout and how to do good text layout is v good

cfjs: im going to listen to the baseball game at 1

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

this owns

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

still not sure why people revere that weird little hype man so much

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
holy poo poo, i hope booloo's foot is okay :ohdear:

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

happy Mother's Day everyone!

BooLoo
Oct 18, 2010

SLAM TIME

prefect posted:

holy poo poo, i hope booloo's foot is okay :ohdear:

i've still got two of the fuckers, don't worry :)

ambient oatmeal
Jun 23, 2012

BooLoo posted:

i've still got two of the fuckers, don't worry :)

Sell one of them, they're like kidneys

BooLoo
Oct 18, 2010

SLAM TIME
i think people would want my feet even less than my kidneys if that's possible

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

some folks'll never lose a toe but then again some folks'll

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
someone itt posted a really good current jazz album in december. it was a trio or something and i cant find it. like the matthew something trio

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
the radium.txt thread is sad and amazing

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3766598

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Al! posted:

happy Mother's Day everyone!

this was extremely uncool, you scared the poo poo out of me

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

lowtax's never ending quest for someone anyone who he hires to act like a goddamned professional

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Al! posted:

lowtax's never ending quest for someone anyone who he hires to act like a goddamned professional

if you speak ill of zdr you're cruising for a bruising

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Podima posted:

if you speak ill of zdr you're cruising for a bruising

I'm sure things are fine now but this site was practically built on lowtax being magnet for weird unprofessional behavior. remember hosed company?

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Lowtax posted:

Also he works for the US Government now.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

graph posted:

someone itt posted a really good current jazz album in december. it was a trio or something and i cant find it. like the matthew something trio

jose gonzalez

jk

but hes cool

quote:

José Gabriel González (born 31 July 1978) is a Swedish indie folk singer-songwriter and guitarist from Gothenburg, Sweden. González is also a member of the Swedish band Junip, along with Tobias Winterkorn.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

it's like staring into the abyss

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

PASSAIC COUNTY — A lab technician for the State Police allegedly faked results in a drug case, and has drawn into question 7,827 criminal cases on which he worked, according to state officials.

Kamalkant Shah worked as a laboratory technician for the State Police laboratory in Little Falls and was found to have "dry labbed" suspected marijuana, according to a Feb. 29 memo to Public Defender Joseph Krakora from Deputy Public Defender Judy Fallon. Shah's essentially accused of making up data.

"Basically, he was observed writing 'test results' for suspected marijuana that was never tested," Fallon said in the memo.

The memo was released Tuesday on the New Jersey Municipal Court Law Update Service's website.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

I guess he figured that nobody would question him when his lab determined that the marijuana tested positive for marijuana

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

radium sounds like every dev ever except he worked on a thing i use a lot so i hate him

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

:five:

fritz
Jul 26, 2003

kalstrams posted:

http://www.maryellenmark.com/text/magazines/rolling%20stone/920S-000-049.html

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

America is improving, he wasn't immediately murdered by the police

that said what an amazing lady meeting scam this guy is running

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Al! posted:

America is improving, he wasn't immediately murdered by the police

that said what an amazing lady meeting scam this guy is running
he might be helping them tbqh, many adults would benefit just from walking an extra hour per day, so its not like he has to reinvent the athletics for it. if it was full of hs/college girls then yeah, that'd be fishy

Funhilde
Jun 1, 2011

Cats Love Me.

Vintersorg posted:

jose gonzalez

jk

but hes cool

is he Jazz? I don't know that I'd call his music Jazz but maybe I'm not up on the specifics of Jazz.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
cjs: everything this week is a fight and im getting exhausted

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Podima posted:

cjs: everything this week is a fight and im getting exhausted

stay safe podima ghost

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

graph posted:

stay safe podima ghost

:tipshat: this weekend should be nice tho

snow friday, dinner with the wife in nyc saturday, hanging out with friend sunday

just have to get there first!

• Locked thread