Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Risky Bisquick
Jan 18, 2008

PLEASE LET ME WRITE YOUR VICTIM IMPACT STATEMENT SO I CAN FURTHER DEMONSTRATE THE CALAMITY THAT IS OUR JUSTICE SYSTEM.

Buglord

Agnosticnixie posted:

I'm pretty sure it should, technically, apply online.

I'm also pretty sure that despite the tories likely claiming they didn't know because they're olds who don't know their way around email, it's actually deliberate

I reported her to elections Ontario with a screenshot of the pages double ad, I hope she gets fined

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
Welp. TorStar is reporting that some polls won't be closing until as late as 11:25 pm due to issues with the scan-mo-trons.

HackensackBackpack
Aug 20, 2007

Who needs a house out in Hackensack? Is that all you get for your money?

infernal machines posted:

Welp. TorStar is reporting that some polls won't be closing until as late as 11:25 pm due to issues with the scan-mo-trons.

One of the polls in the new Kiiwetinoong riding north of Kenora won't be closing until 1:00 a.m.

Anyway, here's my prediction:

PC 60
NDP 60
LIB 2
GRN 2

TomR
Apr 1, 2003
I both own and operate a pirate ship.
I voted NDP in the 905 around noon today and there was literally no one there. I commented that it seemed slow and they said it's been a slow trickle. I remember last time it was full of olds so maybe a good sign?

Hexigrammus
May 22, 2006

Cheech Wizard stories are clean, wholesome, reflective truths that go great with the marijuana munchies and a blow job.

Shofixti posted:

Man. At what point does the spectre of Bob Rae's supposedly disastrous premiership end as a talking point.

I expect about the same time we in B.C. stop hearing about "fast cats"... never.

e:fb like an OLP candidate

Hexigrammus fucked around with this message at 00:10 on Jun 8, 2018

Mr. Apollo
Nov 8, 2000

I’ve been hearing a lot of people saying they switched their vote to Liberal because “someone needs to keep Ford or the NDP in check”.

It’s also interesting how often I hear “Ford” used instead of “the PCs” but Horwath’s name is never substituted for “the NDP”.

Syfe
Jun 12, 2006

The ghost of Bob Rae is the worst horror story that the PC's drudge out, it's entirely aimed at Baby Boomers as rhetoric, and completely ignores context at all.

tagesschau
Sep 1, 2006
Guten Abend, meine Damen und Herren.

Agnosticnixie posted:

Bob Rae didn't "screw the pooch", his administration was kneecapped by the libs and tories and he was elected in an economic crisis.

The second part of this is what happened. The first part is nonsense; the opposition cannot kneecap a majority government.

Peaceful Anarchy
Sep 18, 2005
sXe
I am the math man.

tagesschau posted:

The second part of this is what happened. The first part is nonsense; the opposition cannot kneecap a majority government.
They kneecapped him by creating the economic crisis that led to his election.

tagesschau
Sep 1, 2006
Guten Abend, meine Damen und Herren.

Peaceful Anarchy posted:

They kneecapped him by creating the economic crisis that led to his election.

When were they in power in the U.S., exactly? The causes of that recession were almost entirely external to Ontario.

EngineerJoe
Aug 8, 2004
-=whore=-

The idiot in chief is mad that Trudeau isn't kissing his ring.

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

EngineerJoe posted:

See you guys on the front lines as we try to blunt the American spearhead....

Retreat back to Iqaluit only for America's One & True Ally, Russia, to start an invasion of the Arctic.

God drat, Tom Clancy realized this poo poo writes itself.

mik
Oct 16, 2003
oh
I've rigged the confederation bridge for destruction.

Risky Bisquick
Jan 18, 2008

PLEASE LET ME WRITE YOUR VICTIM IMPACT STATEMENT SO I CAN FURTHER DEMONSTRATE THE CALAMITY THAT IS OUR JUSTICE SYSTEM.

Buglord

EngineerJoe posted:

Basically. Wait for th g7 news this weekend it’s going to be a bucket of laughs

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

I’ll sneak into the US and burn down the White House

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

America can suck my rear end.

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

Public school teachers are callous dictators who won't lift a finger to stop children from peeing in my plane

Vintersorg posted:

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

i voted yesterday(ndp) and was treated to both a loudly crying child and a man loudly asking if he could throw out his vote

sounds about right

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

Vintersorg posted:

smoke sumthin bitch
Dec 14, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lol i hope the usa invades this piece of poo poo country. Your queen can suck my rear end

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

Public school teachers are callous dictators who won't lift a finger to stop children from peeing in my plane
it's 2018 grandpa, all the royals eat rear end now

EngineerJoe
Aug 8, 2004
-=whore=-

PT6A posted:

it's 2018 grandpa, all the royals eat rear end now

RBC
Nov 23, 2007

IM STILL SPENDING MONEY FROM 1888
so much inbreeding

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012

I always knew Queen Elizabeth loved horses but she went too far

Risky Bisquick
Jan 18, 2008

Buglord
Speaking of international politics, while the us is making GBS threads on its allies and trading partners they are lifting the sanctions on the Chinese company ZTE that defied us sanctions to ship technology to North Korea and Iran, twice.

Feels great right

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

Risky Bisquick posted:

Speaking of international politics, while the us is making GBS threads on its allies and trading partners they are lifting the sanctions on the Chinese company ZTE that defied us sanctions to ship technology to North Korea and Iran, twice.

Feels great right

Too many jobs in China lost. Commerce Department has been instructed to get it done!

cowofwar
Jul 30, 2002

by Athanatos

Yinlock posted:

i voted yesterday(ndp) and was treated to both a loudly crying child and a man loudly asking if he could throw out his vote

sounds about right

Same thing

Agnosticnixie
Jan 6, 2015

RBC posted:

so much inbreeding

At which points are the descendants of Victoria and Christian IX of Denmark going to hit the Habsburg point for inbreeding?

I feel like the Queen and Prince Philip already hit that level

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?

smoke sumthin bitch posted:

Lol i hope the usa invades this piece of poo poo country. Your queen can suck my rear end

CI parachute account spotted

Drunk Canuck
Jan 9, 2010

Robots ruin all the fun of a good adventure.

Kill Doug Ford

Drunk Canuck
Jan 9, 2010

Robots ruin all the fun of a good adventure.

Join #diefenbunker on irc.synirc.net for the alcoholism

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
in yonder Whitby the NDP have slapped a whole bunch of TOLL FREE 412 stickers on their candidates sign I guess in order to try to push it over the edge by bribing people with making a small section of the 407 connector toll free that would not doubt require a massive renegotiation with the spanish company that runs the 407 or whoever

Dreylad fucked around with this message at 01:57 on Jun 8, 2018

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

I got a bad feeling about this one scoob

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

Let's go the No Doug Party

Jimbozig
Sep 30, 2003

I like sharing and ice cream and animals.
On my way to the polls today all the airplanes were flying to the right and my daughter almost got run over by a boomer in a fancy SUV.

Augury says: Doug Ford wins.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

I had a few NDP supporters tell me today that they voted liberal to stop Doug... except they’re not in a riding the liberals can win

gently caress the liberals, this no majority campaign might have literally handed Doug a majority

Darude - Adam Sandstorm
Aug 16, 2012

Voted for NDP in University Rosedale. While i was waiting in line an old dude with dreads that I always see playing bocce up the street yelled out:

"I'm sorry, but there's no security. DOUG FORD SUCKS. I'm sorry, have a nice night."

ZeeBoi
Jan 17, 2001

Welp, hold on to your butts

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011
Here we go

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Im too young to die from alcohol poisoning.