Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
succ
Nov 11, 2016

by Cyrano4747
There's a service that sends you underwear through the mail monthly. Or order a mattress and they mail it to you.

Why does this poo poo exist? gently caress millennials.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Intel&Sebastian posted:

If they're doing it right you'd never know about it anyway.

beautiful observation (provided they are not idiots)

WorldIndustries
Dec 21, 2004

good

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/883444736849305600

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

succ posted:

There's a service that sends you underwear through the mail monthly. Or order a mattress and they mail it to you.

when you have 3 jobs, you can't drive to pick stuff up

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Nonsense posted:

Also buy a good knife.

that Julia Child video on knifework remains one of the most important things I've watched about cooking decently

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
what mattress store doesnt have delivery trucks

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

succ posted:

If you run out of underwear just order it on Amazon prime and it shows up tomorrow.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Grizzled Patriarch posted:

intercepts them with their own missiles, which don't have a warhead

Successful 10 out of 17 times, soooooo reliable

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

i bet casper mattresses are not good

sleepy ben couldn't sleep on one

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

deadgoon posted:

what mattress store doesnt have delivery trucks

I was going to ask

How is mattress delivery a new thing

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
ordering a mattress makes sense because its hard to transport in a vehicle you own

groceries are not

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

"oh yes mistress, please, would you grace me with some more of your perfect urine?" -the president of the united state

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

succ posted:

bcuz the supply was made to exist and the demand sprang into existence in a virtuous cycle of capitalistic smelly underpants

BUSH 2112
Sep 17, 2012

I lie awake, staring out at the bleakness of Megadon.

Lindsey O. Graham posted:

when you have 3 jobs, you can't drive to pick stuff up

real poo poo. i work seven loving days a week, screw going to the store if i can get it delivered for free

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

BUSH 2112 posted:

real poo poo. i work seven loving days a week, screw going to the store if i can get it delivered for free

https://www.ubereats.com/

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

anime was right posted:

ordering a mattress makes sense because its hard to transport in a vehicle you own

groceries are not

A weeks worth of groceries can easily be transported on a bus or a bike in fact

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

alnilam posted:

"oh yes ivanka, please, would you grace me with some more of your perfect urine?" -the president of the united state

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Shageletic posted:

Successful 10 out of 17 times, soooooo reliable

I mean that's something at least but, in the terms of missile launch to strike time between NK and SK, how the gently caress can this thing even function?

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

is the prez an asparagus man or not, do you think?

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Leftists razed the city of Hamburg, we cannot allow that to be us #MAGA

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

BUSH 2112 posted:

:hfive:

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

juche avocado posted:

is the prez an asparagus man or not, do you think?

i think no, the smell of vegetables is too exotic and foreign to him to be enjoyable

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

anime was right posted:

you might find that brick and mortar mattress stores have planned for this issue

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Shalebridge Cradle posted:

I was going to ask

How is mattress delivery a new thing

It's not the delivery it's the sales model; no storefront, buy online, return within 100 days if not completely satisfied.

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
i guess having the free time to grocery shop is yet another luxury millenials will never know

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

deadgoon posted:

i guess having the free time to grocery shop is yet another luxury millenials will never know

dumpster divin is a luxury??

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

hiring substitutes in your place to fight in the next big war will be the "new" disruption

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Turdfuzz posted:

dumpster divin is a luxury??

hint: it is

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

radical meme posted:

I mean that's something at least but, in the terms of missile launch to strike time between NK and SK, how the gently caress can this thing even function?

Well I'm not an expert just a dude who read an article once, but detection relies on several information streams, including satellite data. The tests with almost 50% accuracy didn't even take detection into account, how it'd go in the real world anyway. The plan now is to bomb the missle sites in NK when the missles get wheeled out, which is lol on a lot of levels. This is ofc only for stopping intercontinental missles. SK is toast in any case, no matter how you slice it.

hundreds of billions of dollars everyone.

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

radical meme posted:

It's not the delivery it's the sales model; no storefront, buy online, return within 100 days if not completely satisfied.

If you don't want to go to the store an lay on all their mattresses I don't even want to look at you

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

deadgoon posted:

Isn't that why Amazon bought Whole Foods.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

fun times at the G20 today

marmot25
May 16, 2004

Yam Slacker

succ posted:

look at this man who is satisfied by fruit of the loom

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Nonsense posted:

Also buy a good knife.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

gently caress amazon's "add-on" price. Let me buy the thing individually for $3 instead of $6 bezos you rear end me generation bitch

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

2017 everyone

https://twitter.com/GebeilyM/status/881053621944811520

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Joementum posted:

you might find that brick and mortar mattress stores have planned for this issue

i misunderstood the conversation

maybe i should order something online to help me with that

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

Nonsense posted:

hiring substitutes in your place to fight in the next big war will be the "new" disruption
Carpetbagr

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

marmot25 posted:

look at this man who is satisfied by fruit of the loom

No joke one of the few ads to get through the multiple blockers I use was for underwear that cost $30 a pair. Who the gently caress is spending that on boxer briefs.

• Locked thread