Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ManoliIsFat
Oct 4, 2002

Work Friend Keven posted:

One fat dark haired beard white guy with insane views for "comedy" yells all the time and the other one doesn't yell very often. That's how you can tell them apart.

Ya they both smoke a bunch of weed but the laid back one is the more casual racist. Gemberling's the one who objects to the term "animal abuse" because he thinks could do bestiality in such a way that the animal liked it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
(Pulls off sunglasses and throws them away) he's right.

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Work Friend Keven posted:

One fat dark haired beard white guy with insane views for "comedy" yells all the time and the other one doesn't yell very often. That's how you can tell them apart.

Same thing

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
don' read your computer wearing sunglasses keven that is silly

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007
Alls I'm saying is if I saw them both on the street making out I doubt I could tell where Gemberling ends and Gabrus begins

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Drunkboxer posted:

Alls I'm saying is if I saw them both on the street making out I doubt I could tell where Gemberling ends and Gabrus begins

Just shout out "John" or "Jon" and see which one turns around.

power botton
Nov 2, 2011

One has been on a good TV show and other has been on a dozen terrible ones

Zsinjeh
Jun 11, 2007

:shoboobs:
one of them has a funny sounding twitter name, that's how I tell them apart

GemberrrrLICKINGGggggggg

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
Cams please understand that I wasn't placing the scare quotes around comedy to indicate that they aren't funny: they are both very funny. Rather, it was to indicate that their insane views are not just for comedy but rather that they have darkness lurking in their hearts. Thanks.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
i tell them apart by their voices. one of them sounds like he's from nyc the other sounds like he's from long island, which is where nyc sent its retards.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
I'm just glad that they happened to still be doing video podcasts when Improv4Humans did the bestiality debate episode because Lapkus's facial expressions at everything Gemberling said were priceless

manyak
Jan 26, 2006
I like them both

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
You're only allowed to like one fat funny white guy at once

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Comedy is doomed

Zsinjeh
Jun 11, 2007

:shoboobs:

THA TITTY THRILLER posted:

I'm just glad that they happened to still be doing video podcasts when Improv4Humans did the bestiality debate episode because Lapkus's facial expressions at everything Gemberling said were priceless
As was Gemberlings :3:

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

manyak posted:

I like them both

Got to say... Same.

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

power botton posted:

One has been on a good TV show and other has been on a dozen terrible ones

lol

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

feedmyleg posted:

You're only allowed to like one fat funny white guy at once

Don't make me choose between Mike Hanford and Jon Gabrus! :mad:

Is Horatio Sanz a fat funny hispanic or is he white too?

n8r
Jul 3, 2003

I helped Lowtax become a cyborg and all I got was this lousy avatar
http://www.earwolf.com/show/bitch-sesh/

Start at 11minutes in. Prepare for :monocle:.

Don't ask me why I listen to this podcast, I've never seen an episode of Real Housewives in my life.

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth

Darkman Fanpage posted:

Don't make me choose between Mike Hanford and Jon Gabrus! :mad:

Is Horatio Sanz a fat funny hispanic or is he white too?

Do you mean Mike Mitchell? Hanford is pretty skinny.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
Mike "Mitch" "The Spoonman" Mitchell aka the fat Birthday Boy.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Cloks posted:

Do you mean Mike Mitchell? Hanford is pretty skinny.

yes that one. i get all the bday boy mikes confused.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
admittedly there's only two but still!!!

cams
Mar 28, 2003

oh hollywood handbook

Illinois Smith
Nov 15, 2003

Ninety-one? There are ninety other "Tiger Drivers"? Do any involve actual tigers, or driving?
Julie Klausner isn't the funniest podcast guest but for some reason she always makes Tom bring his A-game when she shows up on TBS. Like this part from last year where they both just start making GBS threads on Jim Morrison for most of an episode, I remember it going on a lot longer than the clip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsLf2KFgMt8

Illinois Smith
Nov 15, 2003

Ninety-one? There are ninety other "Tiger Drivers"? Do any involve actual tigers, or driving?
also this HH ep owns, some masterful impression work all around

YOU SHUT UUUUP

Illinois Smith fucked around with this message at 11:52 on May 17, 2016

anotherone
Feb 8, 2001
Username taken, please choose another one

n8r posted:

Don't ask me why I listen to this podcast, I've never seen an episode of Real Housewives in my life.

haha, this was great. Pro-listen. The episode is #23 "Tipsying point": http://www.earwolf.com/episode/tipsying-point/

WerthersWay
Jul 21, 2009

Maybe I'm late on this because I skip the ads, but according to Jensen Karp, you get access to Seeso shows if you have Amazon Prime.

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.

n8r posted:

What am I supposed to be hearing?

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
An enjoyable example of extreme agro over a totally petty issue.

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

Mordecai Sanchez posted:

Maybe I'm late on this because I skip the ads, but according to Jensen Karp, you get access to Seeso shows if you have Amazon Prime.

can someone confirm this

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

scary ghost dog posted:

can someone confirm this

You can add a SeeSo subscription THROUGH Amazon Prime Video, but it's not included.

ElCondemn
Aug 7, 2005

JethroMcB posted:

You can add a SeeSo subscription THROUGH Amazon Prime Video, but it's not included.

This is awesome, a better interface for watching seeso shows. Their interface is garbage and they didn't even offer me a refund when I told them it didn't work on my computer.

I want to support all the good comedy people involved with these shows, but they really need to start picking better media partners that know how to make a loving website.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
HH went to a weird place this episode but I enjoyed it.

"Adam Sachs is the minotaur at the center."

anotherone
Feb 8, 2001

ElCondemn posted:

they really need to start picking better media partners that know how to make a loving website.

It's not like a podcast host is going to reject a TV deal because the network's iPhone app isn't good.

ElCondemn
Aug 7, 2005

anotherone posted:

It's not like a podcast host is going to reject a TV deal because the network's iPhone app isn't good.

Right, which TV channel are these shows on?

Parallax
Jan 14, 2006

I honestly don't get why Seeso wasn't an add-on to something like Hulu in the first place, especially when you consider NBC owns a part of Hulu

anotherone
Feb 8, 2001

ElCondemn posted:

Right, which TV channel are these shows on?

A new media program on a consumer pay platform, if that makes it easier for you to understand

ElCondemn
Aug 7, 2005

Parallax posted:

I honestly don't get why Seeso wasn't an add-on to something like Hulu in the first place, especially when you consider NBC owns a part of Hulu

I agree, especially since they have showtime and other poo poo as add ons already.

anotherone posted:

A new media program on a consumer pay platform, if that makes it easier for you to understand

So you're saying it's not a TV channel and the only way to access it is through the "iphone app"? Weird that I have a problem with their app being poo poo then, right?

ElCondemn fucked around with this message at 23:06 on May 17, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Illinois Smith
Nov 15, 2003

Darkman Fanpage posted:

HH went to a weird place this episode but I enjoyed it.
Tom is a master impressionist, he Klumps it up on the reg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VWjo1I-UZM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRxGqPKFExM