Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

World War Mammories posted:

hey, person reading my post right now, you should be careful to actually click on this, because it's some guy who makes man-on-the-street videos like Millennials: The Dumbest Generation in History? and Trolling "Safe Space" Social Justice Warriors, and I worry you won't understand how loving laughable this is if you don't see it properly

Yes, it is millennial aged human beings in America stuttering around the concept of parental incest, and ultimately approving of it, because they don't want to condemn something and look close minded

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Crabs
Mar 10, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

bag em and tag em posted:

Lol. "Just imagine if a Trump supporter said a mean thing about you. For the first time of course because only liberals are bad while our side is totally always nice and kind. Doesn't feel good does it?"

I feel like i should point out how dumb this is but if you were dumb enough to say it i think you win the fight on a technicality since anything i say is going to travel through the retard dimension and come out a shrieking mutant of an argument that has nothing to do with what i said yet coincidentally resembles something you can perform wicked takedowns on.

Space Crabs fucked around with this message at 20:36 on Mar 23, 2017

Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014

Space Crabs posted:

I feel like i should point out how dumb this is but if you were dumb enough to say it i think you win the fight on a technicality since anything i say is going to travel through the retard dimension and come out a shrieking mutant of an argument that has nothing to do with what i said yet coincidentally resembles something you can perform wicked takedowns on it.

Have you considered that everything you ever said doesn't travel through the retard dimension but rather comes from there?

Space Crabs
Mar 10, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Mordor She Wrote posted:

oh I wonder if you guys are going to support the concept of incestual pedophila now because Trump is ok with it.

Personally im shocked at an entire political ideology being okay with all of the proven happenings of "insestual pedophilia" and are going to far as to mindlessy support it because their candidate does. The only flaw in your reasoning would be if this was a continuation of an extremely bitter series of hyperbolic hypotheticals you are using to win arguments by creatin and crafting them where you win by default.

Checkmate conservatives

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
I love all the people in here trying to have super pedantic arguments. Just type "eat poo poo" like a normal GBS poster and move on. Lol.

Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014

I love all the people in here trying to have super pedantic arguments. Just type "eat poo poo" like a normal GBS poster and move on. Lol.

Look I got 4 computers installing images on them and one office installation going on right now, how else am I going to kill time.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

I get it all the time

Space Crabs
Mar 10, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Mordor She Wrote posted:

Have you considered that everything you ever said doesn't travel through the retard dimension but rather comes from there?

I thought this was an easy one where i point out that a noted gbs shitposter is being really retarded in how he interprets things nobody said but maybe i need some left wing condescention and start miming out that i am explaining things as if to a child or from a picture book as has been done plenty of times in this thread by people melting down about pisstapes or all of the incestuous pedophilia everyone totally accepted that totally happened.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
Ivanka piss tape... hmm....

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

Space Crabs posted:

I thought this was an easy one where i point out that a noted gbs shitposter is being really retarded in how he interprets things nobody said but maybe i need some left wing condescention and start miming out that i am explaining things as if to a child or from a picture book as has been done plenty of times in this thread by people melting down about pisstapes or all of the incestuous pedophilia everyone totally accepted that totally happened.

FAKE NEWS!! I am not noted by anyone.

Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014

Space Crabs posted:

Look I tried to find a more retarded way to interpret your posts but frankly just leaving them as they are works.

Space Crabs
Mar 10, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Mordor She Wrote posted:

Look I tried to find a more retarded way to interpret your posts but frankly just leaving them as they are works.

Only 7 and 5/6ths more years of trump, but with arguments like this i think the left has a real shot at

Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014

Space Crabs posted:

Only 7 and 5/6ths more years of trump, but with arguments like this i think the left has a real shot at

:shrug: baselessly insulting people is how Trump won, but mine insults aren't baseless so.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Ivanka piss tape... hmm....

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
full disclosure

i would enjoy an ivanka piss tape

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe

CarpenterWalrus posted:

It's more of a comment on the state of governmental corruption and international politics than it is about oral sex. If you need that explained to you, you should stay out of threads like this.

just having a hearty lol at the hypocrisy that's been on display since the trumpening :grin:

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
Ivanka C U P

Krustic
Mar 28, 2010

Everything I say draws controversy. It's kinda like the abortion issue.

rezatahs posted:

just having a hearty lol at the hypocrisy that's been on display since the trumpening :grin:

That's why I read this thread. Also I may be a sadomasochist.

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

Moridin920 posted:

full disclosure

i would enjoy an ivanka piss tape

for ivanka or for the piss

like would you like it in the same way donald would, or would you like it in the same way donald would

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

Lol

Trump is poo poo.

Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014

Waterbed Wendy posted:

Lol

Trump is piss.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

World War Mammories posted:

for ivanka or for the piss

like would you like it in the same way donald would, or would you like it in the same way donald would

both

KennyLoggins
Dec 3, 2004
Welcome to the Danger Zone

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
heh

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Krustic
Mar 28, 2010

Everything I say draws controversy. It's kinda like the abortion issue.
HEWILLNOTDIVIDEUS status- Divided. The nightmare continues.

jet sanchEz
Oct 24, 2001

Lousy Manipulative Dog

Toadvine posted:

Watching from the inside as America dislodges itself is slightly more preferable than watching from another country

Really? I think being in Canada is pretty good I just hope that you guys don't take us down with you.

GREAT SATAN
Aug 1, 2014

by Fluffdaddy
J/W what realistic piece of legislation would Donald Trump have to put forward to win over the GBS crowd. If he advocated for a single payer healthcare bill, would any minds change?

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

GREAT SATAN posted:

J/W what realistic piece of legislation would Donald Trump have to put forward to win over the GBS crowd. If he advocated for a single payer healthcare bill, would any minds change?
Hell yeah?

Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014

GREAT SATAN posted:

Single payer, upping minimum wage, undoing literally all his environmental policies and strengthening environmental protections and focusing on alternative energy. I'd say those would be the things we could consider starters, but since those are all anathema to Trump and Republicans this is a worthless thought exercise.

Runaktla
Feb 21, 2007

by Hand Knit

GREAT SATAN posted:

That would be immensely good. I don't think that alone would do it if he did a bunch of standard Republican policies everywhere else, but it wouldn't be too much more.

sexpot
Nov 12, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Is America great again yet guys

Flavahbeast
Jul 21, 2001

Space Crabs
Mar 10, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

sexpot posted:

Check back in 94 weeks

always be closing
Jul 16, 2005

sexpot posted:

"America is already great, heh"- BHO

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
Trump cannot be stumped, except perhaps by the implacable march of time, and maybe not even then, if his policies succeed and outlive him

accept this fact, and try to find some happiness in your lives

fbsw
Mar 3, 2016
when can i die

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
i feel like the movie Dumb and Dumber is a great analogy to the Democrat's 2016 campaign because in their desperate quest for victory Hillary blows millions to no effect while being stupid and Bernie shits himself to death as a result of getting hosed over by the other one, they are both fighting for the same thing and they both fail

• Locked thread