Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ventral EggSac

Tony Stark built this in a cave! With his cock and rear end!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dip Viscous
"you move like they do"

"i am a horse"

Prurient Squid

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.
James Bored. The adrenaline junkie secret agent that's become so apathetic and anhedonic that skyjumping on to moving train and rescuing the hostages from a crack squad of international mercenaries produces only a "meh".

Prurient Squid

A person tries to say "the analects of confucious" but it comes out "the analingus of confusion".

Prurient Squid

The boss shakes the hand of the new hire, the first robot at the company and does the whole "Ah, he's crushing my hand joke" and gets stony stares because the all the workers in the room knows that's lame and super racist.

Jestery

Not a Dickman, just a shape
" help me stepbrother, I'm stuck in a timeline"

Ventral EggSac

Prurient Squid posted:

The boss shakes the hand of the new hire, the first robot at the company and does the whole "Ah, he's crushing my hand joke" and gets stony stares because the all the workers in the room knows that's lame and super racist.

Everytime they see them they hold their hands up and go "Everyone get out your metadata! haha just jokin buddy" or "Working hard drive or hardly workin?"

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae

Ventral EggSac posted:

Everytime they see them they hold their hands up and go "Everyone get out your metadata! haha just jokin buddy" or "Working hard drive or hardly workin?"

Ventral EggSac

Hey us and the guys were gonna go take the copier out to a field and um, uh, sorry man, nevermind

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
You guys see that new copier down in accounting? Whoo boy.

You mean my wife?

*Awkward looks*

Dip Viscous

Prurient Squid posted:

*king crimson kicks in*

deep dish peat moss

A game book that's like Mad Libs but it's called Sad Libs, and all of the prompts are things like "Something you're disappointed in yourself for" and "A dream you'll never realize"

mind the walrus

deep dish peat moss posted:

A game book that's like Mad Libs but it's called Sad Libs, and all of the prompts are things like "Something you're disappointed in yourself for" and "A dream you'll never realize"

You could no-poo poo market this to Millennials

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free
yeah if you are even half serious i would pursue that poo poo you'd make a killing

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free
Balldo's Italian Bistro experiences record breaking 2021; Owner Guiseppe Balldonado says he is "confused but very pleased" and notes his clients seem "more lustful" now

Ventral EggSac

Code Jockey posted:

Balldo's Italian Bistro experiences record breaking 2021; Owner Guiseppe Balldonado says he is "confused but very pleased" and notes his clients seem "more lustful" now

Prof. Crocodile

Code Jockey posted:

Zil

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Code Jockey posted:

Just don't ask what's in the secret sauce

frump truck

hello... again!

Prurient Squid posted:

Desire for self actualisation is gods way of telling you you have too much food.

Prurient Squid

Insults directed against a crab. "You cretinous crusacean!!!!"

deep dish peat moss

Future historians reading about the modern era but everything is muddled by time. Like they think the Empire State Building was called the Entire State Building and that it was the size and shape of the entire state it was in.

Jestery

Not a Dickman, just a shape

deep dish peat moss posted:

Future historians reading about the modern era but everything is muddled by time. Like they think the Empire State Building was called the Entire State Building and that it was the size and shape of the entire state it was in.

This is sorta a plot point in "Stand on Zanzibar" by John Brunner

There is a 1900's party with mandatory dress from the century and people are just oblivious and wearing royal robes from 1907 and Bright yellow zoot suits Thinking it was traditional garb

Prurient Squid

I just googled Yellow Zoot Suit and I got Jim Carrey in The Mask. So that's what that was!

Zil

Satanically Summoned Citrus

zoot suits should make a comeback imo

biosterous

yeah, it would be a riot

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Karate Bastard

Prurient Squid posted:

Insults directed against a crab. "You cretinous crusacean!!!!"

Lol and if the crab is senile you gan go like "You Cretaceous crustacean!!!!"

biosterous

uwuroboros: a snake eating its own rear end

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

alexandriao

butt nuts

nuts for ur butts

alexandriao

butts for ur nutts

alexandriao

suck my {butt/nutts}/{nutts/butts}

alexandriao

i dont believe in radiator man. hes just a load of hot water!!!!!!

i dont believe in washing machine man!!!! hes just a load of hot water!!!!

i dont believe in pig cleaning and washing machine man!!!!! i think hes a load of hog wash

alexandriao

I want to lick your clothing
I bet that it tastes soft
I think you smell of cherries
I w ould like to suck your rear end on a ferry

I want to lick your clothing
I bet it tastes divine
You make me think of summer
But now you're out with Klein

Boobs

alexandriao

alexandriao posted:

butt nuts

nuts for ur butts

????????

Prurient Squid

Not a joke but where can I become a cultist for some vengeful tree god that wants to tear up all the tarmac and concrete and shatter human civilisation and create a second age of nature?

Prurient Squid

Dear Vengeful Tree God,

It's me Prurient Squid. I really like the way you destroy all the humans and humble their vainglorious misrule of our mother earth. I am human (ughh I know, cringe) one of "the good ones" so to speak. By the way, your branches look amazing.

Yours faithfully,

Prurient Squid

Ventral EggSac

Shorty got them apple bottom jeans
Butts with the nuts
With the nuts

Ventral EggSac

Prurient Squid posted:

Dear Vengeful Tree God,

It's me Prurient Squid. I really like the way you destroy all the humans and humble their vainglorious misrule of our mother earth. I am human (ughh I know, cringe) one of "the good ones" so to speak. By the way, your branches look amazing.

Yours faithfully,

Prurient Squid

Hi as you can see my resume includes kicking buildings, planting things in cracks, and taking a poo once in a busy parking lot

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
dystopian sci fi film where america is taken over by an army of genetically engineered clone supersoldiers based on Barack Obama's DNA.

google THIS

Dramatically cutting your inbox clutter on most workplace email systems by legally changing your name to Ned O'Reply

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karate Bastard

I just set up a mail forward to my idiot coworker and go hang out by the cooler

Stakeholders be like that's a boss man right there, always delegating