Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

haha whoops youre a crazy person

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

Have you wrapped your testicles in tinfoil to keep the N-rays out, and if so, how many layers?

Baloogan posted:

(yeah yeah i get it, the left's next goal is to normalize pedophiles and make it politically incorrect to be anti-pedo, which is why trying to get to the bottom of this is so 'offensive' to y'all!!)

Don't add this to your gimmick, 'Loogs. It's beneath you.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

i said dont put your proof in that format!!!!!!!!

Serf
May 5, 2011

haha holy poo poo its literally red lines around screenshots of nothing

lmaooooooo

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

im that dog

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
pizzagate is what happens when the kind of people predisposed to believe in things like rainbow parties really and truly fall off the loving rails

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
Why would they being using code like "chicken lover" in a picture of a young girl?

revmoo
May 25, 2006

#basta
Hang on. Are you guys trying to say that the #chickenlover instagram post is fake? Or that it's not notable?

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Well it's more convincing than the game theory rant, I guess.

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬
https://twitter.com/mehdirhasan/status/808746543582953472

edit: hope hicks denies validity to claim fwiw

mannerup fucked around with this message at 20:25 on Dec 13, 2016

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

Nonsense posted:

im that dog

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
Hug (alternate meaning anilingus)

Hoo boy that's a jump. Also lol sex bracelets, what's next Nancy grace rainbow parties?

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

Yes... Yes!!!!

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
i hear that the new Zelda game has a music track where a voice tells kids to have sex with John Podesta in arabic

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005

you need help. you're seeing poo poo that doesn't exist

a shame trump's administration is going to slash mental health funding because people like you are his base

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Knight posted:

Why would they being using code like "chicken lover" in a picture of a young girl?

also a necklace is not a bracelet

Serf
May 5, 2011

Nonsense posted:

im that dog

really everyone in America is that dog

revmoo posted:

Hang on. Are you guys trying to say that the #chickenlover instagram post is fake? Or that it's not notable?

either? both? it's insane either way

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

revmoo posted:

We're trying to say that you're a gullible loving idiot, and that's a charitable assessment.

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
bunch of noobz getting trolled right now, and they say DnD is easy to troll? heh

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Hahahahaha of loving course he is.

I assume that the announcement is coming that Trump has access to a Goa'uld Sarcophagus and that Resurrected Antonin Scalia is the new Chief Justice.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

revmoo posted:

do you also think Procter and Gamble is run by Satanists

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

revmoo posted:

There is absolute mountains of proof, along with circumstantial evidence....

https://gitlab.com/lurduyor/pizzagate/tree/master

the funny thing about circumstantial evidence is that its circumstantial

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

revmoo posted:

I'm asking what is supposed to mean. If the two are supposed to be related, why use code for "I'm gay for little boys" in a picture of a girl?

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
I think you should take all this evidence to your local police station and explain what's going on

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

dog is a euphemism for rape
if you see anyone saying that they are dog-lovers, you know what they really mean

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004
The funny thing is, my husband said, “You know, he’s going to eliminate health care.” But he really can’t totally take it out, because everybody has to have health care. You can't go backward.

https://t.co/tEH08TG0wL

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004

docbeard posted:

Hahahahaha of loving course he is.

I assume that the announcement is coming that Trump has access to a Goa'uld Sarcophagus and that Resurrected Antonin Scalia is the new Chief Justice.

you know at this point I would gladly take the re-animated corpse of scalia over whatever utter disaster trump is going to appoint

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Firebert posted:

The funny thing is, my husband said, “You know, he’s going to eliminate health care.” But he really can’t totally take it out, because everybody has to have health care. You can't go backward.

can't or won't?

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

Firebert posted:

Holy poo poo lol

Wow, people who thought this are going to be so happy when they die because they couldn't pay their hospital bills.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
child loving is just a euphemism for kundalini and the song that will herald the end of judeo-christian values

look past the accusations of pedophelia, sheeple, and you will find the kabbalah that twists bones into wood and writes the names of the righteous in the sky, in stars

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

WarMECH posted:

you know at this point I would gladly take the re-animated corpse of scalia over whatever utter disaster trump is going to appoint

If we can use it to keep Ginsburg around longer I'll consider it a good trade

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

https://twitter.com/Independent/status/808753153344700416

Former Everything
Nov 28, 2007

Is this right?

Firebert posted:

my favorite part is when she calls trump Russian Roulette because it suggests that she knew that trump was akin to pulling the trigger on a loaded pistol pointed at your own head where the most favorable outcome is that you don't get killed and the alternative is blowing your brains all over the table and she said to herself "yep, that's what I'm signing up for."

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

wait no,

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Bill Murray is everywhere

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

bill murray sucks

like the most overrated hipster thing to like *omg he was the bartender and only served tequila!!!*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

sandoz posted:

wait no,

:gonk:

• Locked thread