Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

do people still use thunderbird

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

Sniep posted:

i like how america

i used to, but now i'm frankly sick of it

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
how america is a sometimes thing

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

bump_fn posted:

hilariously, yes

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

bump_fn posted:

Mostly out of inertia. It used to suit my needs, it's getting a bit bloated, but getting rid of it now would be a pain in the rear end.

Oh Don Piano
Nov 4, 2009

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Glorgnole
Oct 23, 2012

this isn't a very good reenactment

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

for one, the plunger is only used on newer imacs

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.
also the dude's wearing pants

ol qwerty bastard
Dec 13, 2005

If you want something done, do it yourself!

apple cabin product rollout lookin good

wayfinder
Jul 7, 2003

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

duTrieux. posted:

oh boo loving hoo, the poor old white man

barnie is a total pushover and would be worse than b-rock at gettin poo poo done in the whitest house

presidente hillary is gonna lube up her billhole wrecker and go to fuckin town on congress

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

barnie is a total pushover and would be worse than b-rock at gettin poo poo done in the whitest house

presidente hillary is gonna lube up her billhole wrecker and go to fuckin town on congress

nah mate

ol qwerty bastard
Dec 13, 2005

this election cycle has made it really painfully obvious that YOSPOS should have just been named "LF refugee camp"

ol qwerty bastard
Dec 13, 2005

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

ol qwerty bastard posted:

this election cycle has made it really painfully obvious that YOSPOS should have just been named "LF refugee camp"

i dunno if you noticed but this election cycle is like something out of mad max: beyond thunderdome

ol qwerty bastard
Dec 13, 2005

Sagebrush posted:

i dunno if you noticed but this election cycle is like something out of mad max: beyond thunderdome

i did, hence

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

ol qwerty bastard posted:

i'm fine with accepting lf refugees into yospos, as long as there's a proper vetting process

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.

infernal machines posted:

i'm fine with accepting lf refugees into yospos, as long as there's a proper vetting process

they come into our forum, taking our shitposts... watch lowtax build a loving wall

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

duTrieux. posted:

what, are you one of those bernie or nothing assholes

No but lol President Trump seriously?

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

neither of them would get anything through congress, because congress is full of assholes. but the president has a lot of powers that don't require congress, so bernie would have been able to do a lot of good

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

to prove that she's as hardcore as a male president hillary will have to be double hardcore, start wars etc. basically:

N.Z.'s Champion
Jun 8, 2003

Yam Slacker
on the first day of her presidency she will divorce Bill

George
Nov 27, 2004

No love for your made-up things.

N.Z.'s Champion posted:

on the first day of her presidency she will divorce Bill

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

infernal machines posted:

hilariously, yes

mean

although the reality is i use mail.app 99% percent of the time but thunderbird still works

anthonypants
May 6, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Dinosaur Gum
amazing

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

the amazing thing is that if trump used that as an actual promotional material his voters wouldn't even blink

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

also http://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/mar/16/north-korea-sentences-us-student-to-15-years-hard-labour

how stupid can you be

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

more proof that nobody likes warm bier

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

On its website, the US state department strongly discourages all travel to North Korea, with which Washington does not have diplomatic relations, and warns of the “risk of arrest and long-term detention”.

why on earth would you go to that country?

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

prefect posted:

why on earth would you go to that country?
'a 21-year-old economics student'

but he needed something to boast to friends about when he comes home and the most epic prank of all time was at the reach of his hand

anthonypants
May 6, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Dinosaur Gum

Palpek posted:

'a 21-year-old economics student'

but he needed something to boast to friends about when he comes home and the most epic prank of all time was at the reach of his hand
maybe now he'll learn the value of a dollar

also do they show what the banner looked like or how big it was? i thought it was like a poster or a flyer when his press conference came out but i guess it's a "banner"

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Palpek posted:

to prove that she's as hardcore as a male president hillary will have to be double hardcore, start wars etc. basically:

wah wah both sides are the same wah

it's the kind of thing teenagers say when they're trying to be cynical and world-weary but are instead just completely wrong lol

yeah, the american democratic party is on a global scale a bunch of moderately conservative social centrists, but that doesn't stop the republicans from building a platform on literally medieval ideas that in other countries would get you laughed out of town if not outright jailed

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

it's the kind of thing teenagers say when they're trying to be cynical and world-weary but are instead just completely wrong lol

yeah, the american democratic party is on a global scale a bunch of moderately conservative social centrists, but that doesn't stop the republicans from building a platform on literally medieval ideas that in other countries would get you laughed out of town if not outright jailed

if you're not ideologically pure, you're as bad as the enemy :rolleye:

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
two millennials travel back in time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTc3PsW5ghQ

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

i didn't say that hilary is as bad as trump, you don't need to immediately throw me into a group that you love to hate, thanks

i only meant that she'll have to be bloodthirsty as a president and you got triggered by a lovely pic of candidates' heads photoshopped into an avp poster

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Palpek posted:

i didn't say that hilary is as bad as trump, you don't need to immediately throw me into a group that you love to hate, thanks

i only meant that she'll have to be bloodthirsty as a president and you got triggered by a lovely pic of candidates' heads photoshopped into an avp poster

she's already pretty bloodthirsty. she's been in favor of every invasion/intervention/whatever that obama's done, and she's pushed for some that he hasn't done

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

prefect posted:

she's already pretty bloodthirsty. she's been in favor of every invasion/intervention/whatever that obama's done, and she's pushed for some that he hasn't done
yeah, i know

tramp is a complete lunatic and i hope that the other side wins, however even then the best case scenario with hilary is still leading the country into another war

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Tronald Dump. Haha!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moist von Lipwig
Oct 28, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Tortured By Flan
https://gifsound.com/?gif=i.imgur.com/jSoiAcd.gif&v=FdCy6MGOVfw

• Locked thread