Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Butt Ghost posted:

Maybe it's planned for Joshu to redeem everything and become a stone cold badass.

I was p excited for Joshu to become like an actual character who got into fights when he got his stand and then the rape happened and I was like "Welp, he sure lost any cool factor he coulda had"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Baal posted:

I was like "Welp, he sure lost any cool factor he coulda had"

He lost that when Araki gave him that hair

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
No he was fighting an uphill battle. but he could've done it

Joshu's hair could've been the rocky story of JoJos we were all waiting for

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

He has a ruffle shirt but not like Miles Edgeworth.
He was doomed to be the second biggest loser dork in JoJo since day one.

Okuyasu Nijimura
May 31, 2015

When do you get your jotaro hat baal

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Idk, i'll post a pic of it when I do

Butt Ghost
Nov 23, 2013

This is the Jotaro hat I own.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I want the Part 4 hat tho

Butt Ghost
Nov 23, 2013

The part 4 hat is sweet, but I don't think you can get it without buying a costume.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I will buy the costume

Point me to it

Butt Ghost
Nov 23, 2013

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Kiss...2452926335.html

Okuyasu Nijimura
May 31, 2015

It's a good thing that there is no such thing as a hat that looks good on me, otherwise I'd be really tempted to get a Jotaro one myself.

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
I'd wear Johnny's star and horseshoe toboggan

Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

2; Become better at playing Tabletop, both as a player and as a GM/ST/W/E

3; Get rid of this goddamn avatar.

I'm glad you can order it in XXXL

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Ehhhh, that one doesn't look very good. The Part 3 hat I ordered looks p nice, but that Part 4 one looks kinda nasty

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Apparently Eyes of Heaven did pretty lovely in japan on opening week and never really climbed up from there.

13./00. [PS4] JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Eyes of Heaven <ACT> (Bandai Namco Games) {2015.12.17} (¥8.856) - 23.534 / NEW
14./00. [PS3] JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Eyes of Heaven <ACT> (Bandai Namco Games) {2015.12.17} (¥7.549) - 20.883 / NEW

Like god drat, that's not even a little bit comparable to ASB

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

they should make a jojo's game that functions as a day to day mystery where you try to puzzle out stuff by talking to people, going to places, and getting into minor scuffles, and the fights work kinda in the same way as they do in asura's wrath except instead of waiting until you're angry enough to trigger a super attack you avoid things and work your way out of situations until the chance presents itself to land a decisive blow or pull off some weird-rear end trick to pull ahead.

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Give me your friend's BURGERS and SANDWICHES, I'll put out the fire.

Honestly want a Telltale studios Jojo game more like part 8 but it's too hard to emulate what part 8 does.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Telltale games?

[Stand him up]
*Character picks enemy up and walks away*

No thanks

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

The actual ultimate JoJo game is JoJo Kart and there are so many things that you could do by giving the stand abilities to karts that it's unreal.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
It's the Part 7 game I've been waiting for

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Turn your opponents carts (all personalised of course, such as DIO's Roadroller or Jotaro's dolphin) into dinosaurs so they lose control.

Old Joseph has a submarine and you can tell what you're gonna get in item boxes. with Hermit Purple.

Kakyoin has a F-Mega car but you can't win as him because you're a little turd who can't git gud.

Pensive
Oct 31, 2012

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Ever present in memory when thinking about JoJo Kart (Seriously why isn't it a thing?) but DIO races a roadroller. He doesn't have a Coffin car.

Josuke has a motorcycle and can explode/fix it to dodge projectiles.

Death Bot
Mar 4, 2007

Binary killing machines, turning 1 into 0 since 0011000100111001 0011011100110110
Part 1 Dio can have the coffin

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Jonathan's kart is the Leaf Glider. He just jumps with his beefy legs at the start of the race and his pure muscle is more than enough to get enough air for infinite airtime.

Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

2; Become better at playing Tabletop, both as a player and as a GM/ST/W/E

3; Get rid of this goddamn avatar.

Johnny Joestar posted:

they should make a jojo's game that functions as a day to day mystery where you try to puzzle out stuff by talking to people, going to places, and getting into minor scuffles, and the fights work kinda in the same way as they do in asura's wrath except instead of waiting until you're angry enough to trigger a super attack you avoid things and work your way out of situations until the chance presents itself to land a decisive blow or pull off some weird-rear end trick to pull ahead.

Shenmue 4.

Josuke Higashikata posted:

Telltale games?

[Stand him up]
*Character picks enemy up and walks away*

No thanks

I hate Telltale because nothing you ever actually choose matters it seems like but if they actually made your choices have consequences it could be cool I guess.

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

'Ambulance is Not Crash' is pretty inspired. Echoing Aurain that the artist missed a real obvious trick by not giving DIO a road roller though, that basically writes itself ...

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Gappy's vehicle is just him sliding along the floor with no friction like in Fun Fun Fun.

Jobin, however, is an actual bus.

Ekusukariba
Oct 11, 2012
DIO would obviously be a limo driven by Senator Phillips rather than Roadroller

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Nah, that's Senator Phillip's car, every character is in the game except Bubbles Zeppeli who was cut for being bad.

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

I'm the quick and the deadly
A good JoJo racer would allow you to get out of your car and fight somebody on foot then hop back in your car and still have a chance at winning.

Death Bot
Mar 4, 2007

Binary killing machines, turning 1 into 0 since 0011000100111001 0011011100110110
Jojo hockey.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Kira dating sim

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

I'm the quick and the deadly
JoJo Teaches Posing

Superstring
Jul 22, 2007

I thought I was going insane for a second.

Broseph Brostar posted:

JoJo Teaches Posing

A missed opportunity for the Kinect.

STANKBALLS TASTYLEGS
Oct 12, 2012

Josuke Higashikata posted:

Kira Part 4 dating sim

FTFY

Adlai Stevenson
Mar 4, 2010

Making me ashamed to feel the way that I do

Hatoful Boyfriend except with hands instead of pigeons

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
A sierra text parser adventure game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Okuyasu Nijimura
May 31, 2015

I'd no joke write a JoJo dating sim. I should look at the software for that again