Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Shakill OReal posted:

It's my birthday and I don't want to do anything and everyone's mad about it as usual

happy birthday and enjoy not doing things, because it's your birthday. you get to make the decisions. people who are mad about your birthday probably should calm the heck down and chill out a little.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deep dish peat moss

I always want my b-day to be a day where I can smoke weed and lay in bed all day and not think about a single thing or make a single decision but other people are rude and not content with that...

At least I'm only turning 29 right now.

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

Shakill OReal posted:

I always want my b-day to be a day where I can smoke weed and lay in bed all day and not think about a single thing or make a single decision but other people are rude and not content with that...

At least I'm only turning 29 right now.

I should flee to Amsterdam on my 30th, fall asleep in the ventilation shaft of a coffee shop.

<3 <3 Vanisher

deep dish peat moss

treasure bear posted:

Rick and Morty CYOA with voice acting in GBS https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3782359

check! it! out!

I'm required to not like this show anymore because they fired my friend. Sorry

deep dish peat moss

I remember when I was in first grade and I thought all the fifth graders were so cool and mature, and when I got to fifth grade I was looking at the sixth graders thinking they had it all together, and when I got to sixth grade I realized that the 8th graders ran the campus, by the time I was in 8th grade it was the freshmen who were dope as hell because they survived the transition to highschool and they were old enough to make their own decisions now, and Freshman year you realize it's the seniors who are the cool mature ones, then Senior year it's the college kids, then in college it's the ones in the late 20s because they have jobs and are still young enough to party and manage their money responsibly you know? and then you hit the late 20s and you realize you're still a crying little baby but now your diaper suit is way bigger and you've been a baby so long you got wrinkles and your hair is falling out, but those 35 year olds really have their poo poo on lock and you'll be there soon.

treasure bear

Shakill OReal posted:

I'm required to not like this show anymore because they fired my friend. Sorry

well you can take part in abusing their interlectual property

bare bottom pancakes

Production: Complete
happy birthday! good luck with the whole not doing anything thing, i keep trying it but i'm never allowed to do nothing on my birthday either.

bare bottom pancakes

Production: Complete

Shakill OReal posted:

I remember when I was in first grade and I thought all the fifth graders were so cool and mature, and when I got to fifth grade I was looking at the sixth graders thinking they had it all together, and when I got to sixth grade I realized that the 8th graders ran the campus, by the time I was in 8th grade it was the freshmen who were dope as hell because they survived the transition to highschool and they were old enough to make their own decisions now, and Freshman year you realize it's the seniors who are the cool mature ones, then Senior year it's the college kids, then in college it's the ones in the late 20s because they have jobs and are still young enough to party and manage their money responsibly you know? and then you hit the late 20s and you realize you're still a crying little baby but now your diaper suit is way bigger and you've been a baby so long you got wrinkles and your hair is falling out, but those 35 year olds really have their poo poo on lock and you'll be there soon.

truth, though i'm only at the low 20's part rn

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

DraconicImpulse posted:

happy birthday! good luck with the whole not doing anything thing, i keep trying it but i'm never allowed to do nothing on my birthday either.

It's funny how people celebrate you being one year closer to death... makes you think!

<3 <3 Vanisher

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit

Shakill OReal posted:

Smoke weed, get hosed as often as possible, and forget about all this poo poo.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
I dated a 35 year old. 35 is a horror show. He made boatloads of money, lived the good life, and spent all of his time talking about how his life was a dead end, nobody would be there for him when he got old, and everybody was out to get him.

----------------

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Happy birthday, Shakill OReal. Thanks for sharing!

Does anyone have something to recommend for Shakill OReal to watch?

All that comes to my mind right now is Utopia (UK) and China, IL.

Yobgoblin fucked around with this message at 00:09 on Jul 7, 2016

deep dish peat moss

misty mountaintop posted:

This is what I've been doing but it's getting very boring, I'm about to embark upon a 45 day odyssey across this great country to hopefully find something or someplace that captivates me and makes me realize what I wanna do

deep dish peat moss

I feel like Doc Manhattan basically I had a year on top of the world and it still got boring, but at least I have superpowers and a huge blue dick

Furia

Happy b day dude

I don't like doing anything either and everyone is always like c'monnnnn and I'm al like eeughhhhhh

I just want to be left alone and chill for one day, and I hope you find that bliss

you just have to believe in yourself, there's a little skeleton inside of us all

Scaly Haylie

Shakill OReal posted:

I feel like Doc Manhattan basically I had a year on top of the world and it still got boring, but at least I have superpowers and a huge blue dick

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

congratulations on your huge blue dick

I Was The Fury

Always stop to smell the flowers, just in case they're weeds

Happy birthday Mr. Shakill. I will also identify myself as one of the people who does not like to acknowledge or celebrate my birthday. Mostly because it brings up memories I don't like or it puts me at the center of people's attention when I haven't even done anything to garner said attention. If you figure out a way to get people to ignore your birthday please let me know so I can bail on the three days worth of plans I have coming up next week

I Was The Fury

Always stop to smell the flowers, just in case they're weeds

Also this

hamjobs posted:

congratulations on your huge blue dick

POOL IS CLOSED

I'm just exploding with mackerel. This is the aji wo kutta of my discontent.
i like to do a thing on my birthday, but i also appreciate that there are folks who wanna chill and enjoy some sweet downtime. relaxing and catching up on sleep or shows or whatever is legit. you do you and enjoy it. anyone kirking out about you not wanting to follow their weird agenda is probably projecting or feeling guilty. managing their feelings about this is totally not your job. happy birthday fellow 29 year old.

brought 2 u by Manifisto, mastercraftsposter of sigs

pogi

Once again, I hope everybody had a fantastic day.

City of Glompton

thank you pogi it was a nice day. and it's national kissing day! I hope all of you yobbers get a kiss today.

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

pogi

Wait, it's what!?!?

I'll need to find somebody to kiss this very instant.

Scaly Haylie

my brother got a kitten! now i'm gonna get to smoke weed and bond with two things this weekend. :3:

Scaly Haylie

pogi posted:

Wait, it's what!?!?

I'll need to find somebody to kiss this very instant.

you'll need to find lips.

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Byob I found the discord chat but everyone is being very rude.

----------------

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

drilldo squirt posted:

Byob I found the discord chat but everyone is being very rude.

You prolly found the wrong one

Fututor Magnus

by FactsAreUseless
i have a close childhood friend who really likes hitler and that has broken up our circle of friends. i have always defended him because thats what friends do, but i dont want to lose all my friends.

----------------

drilldo squirt

Kidnap him, tie him up, and mail him to Israel.

----------------

Piso Mojado

City of Glompton posted:

thank you pogi it was a nice day. and it's national kissing day! I hope all of you yobbers get a kiss today.

I just got one on a beach under fireworks. 💏

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Fututor Magnus posted:

i have a close childhood friend who really likes hitler and that has broken up our circle of friends. i have always defended him because thats what friends do, but i dont want to lose all my friends.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=ESA7yu1x4UM&t=03m29s

Piso Mojado

Fututor Magnus posted:

does he know that hitler was actually bad?

drilldo squirt

Obviously not.

----------------

free Trapt CD

*~:coffeepal:~*
I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

*~:h:~*

Fututor Magnus posted:

well, love is blind. i don't think hitler would've responded well but there's no harm in a little fantasy

~sig~

free Trapt CD

*~:coffeepal:~*
I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

*~:h:~*
also happy birthday, birthday-havers

~sig~

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Piso Mojado posted:

does he know that hitler was actually bad?

Maybe he's seen the movie "Er ist wieder da!" and thought it was true.

City of Glompton

drilldo squirt posted:

Kidnap him, tie him up, and mail him to Israel.

lol

Colourtrip

Shakill OReal posted:

This exactly how I feel whoa.. when I hit 21 and I was still watching cartoons and playing video games I came to the conclusion that no one ever feels grown up you know? I was waiting to feel like an adult but I'm still that dumb kid that wants to have fun. I dunno I'm rambling and bored

Colourtrip

Fututor Magnus posted:

Is he uhh doing irony?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bean mom

misty mountaintop posted:

i do hte second two, workin on the first

oh and im 33 :(

i still dont think i have any of my poo poo together

wanna hang out

----------------