Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Jensen is freaking out irl

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dragongem
Nov 9, 2009

Heroes of the Storm
Goon Tournament Champion
Clown 9

If they somehow lose this game they should have to just forfeit the series

Manic_Misanthrope
Jul 1, 2010

Dragongem posted:

Clown 9

Is this bigger or smaller than the lead giants had over UOL?

general anime
Jan 8, 2013

by Lowtax

Dragongem posted:

Clown 9

they are going to lose. lets bet platinum on it

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

they won

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

i dont feel bad for him, the dumb poo poo got himself killed literally twice in a row in lane like a jack rear end. the first time was like silver level awareness of creep damage and the second was the classic nude red mad engage on the lucker dog whom only killed you because you were unlucky

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

just loving ban gnar you dolts

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

rabidsquid posted:

i dont feel bad for him, the dumb poo poo got himself killed literally twice in a row in lane like a jack rear end. the first time was like silver level awareness of creep damage and the second was the classic nude red mad engage on the lucker dog whom only killed you because you were unlucky

The first 1v1 was closer than I think you're admitting here, he obv thought he was gonna get a stack from his dash and it was too late to get back out after he hosed it up. If he used a flash when he went in he prolly woulda won that.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

that first 1v1 he took more damage from minions than he did from gnar

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

rabidsquid posted:

just loving ban gnar you dolts

look, there's just not enough bans for everything. that's why we get gnar and reksai and jhin in every game.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Impact doing the same thing with Gnar he did against Ackerman with Jax. Just ban his champion

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug

rabidsquid posted:

that first 1v1 he took more damage from minions than he did from gnar

Yeah but that's mostly because he was like a pixel or two away from the dash connecting. I guess he probably could have just flashed out the second it didnt work out and that might have saved him (though it'd be pretty hard to run from gnar) but that lane kinda needs kennen to snowball so I wouldn't super fault him for the decision either.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

nv should build a taliyah pick comp but they wont even tho first picked jhin

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
Meteos and Jensen mad that impact is outshining them, ban his gnar.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Meteos hosed up a tower dive against TSM bc even though bot was pushed up and Jensen roamed from mid with Taliyah, red buff was up so they just sat around like rear end holes. Meteos is great

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

Stat rosa pristina nomine, nomina nuda tenemus.
Has Yasuo been buffer or is everone in the LCS just drunk?

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
Hes not buffed but try force mallet top yasuo is fairly good on this patch...

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Yasuo has had a win rate roughly equivalent to when everyone was mad about Lucian and his win rate, but that's solo queue and also LCS being drunk isnt mutually exclusive from that

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug
Hahaha that dive felt so disjointed, close to first blood tho.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug
Out of curiosity why is frozen mallet good on yas right now? I thought his entire gimmick is he wanted to get a crit item and IE and just crit everyone constantly with his passive. his dash gives him some of the best chase/mobility in the game and his passive+wall already makes him surprisingly resilient I just don't really see what mallet offers him. Does it just make him a good bruiser while not sacrificing much of his other strengths?

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

c9 tilt alert

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

proxin you are playing like a dickhead

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug
He gave up first turret gold feelsbadman

e: even seraph coulda just stayed to guarantee it

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

rabidsquid posted:

proxin you are playing like a dickhead

i dont know how NV did not just dive bot with Echo & Gragas to force them off to hit the turret 1 time for gold jesus christ

then stopping autoing the turret when you're in a race vs 2 other turrets

edit: just ulted smoothie to safety

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug
Those bindings have been on point tho, love me some morgana

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug
yeah poke comp vs 2 oceans and 2 walls doesn't seem so amazing but who knowz

Dragongem
Nov 9, 2009

Heroes of the Storm
Goon Tournament Champion
RIP NV, looking forward to C9 vs. IMT tiltfest

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

procxin sux rear end

blah_blah
Apr 15, 2006

ArbitraryC posted:

Out of curiosity why is frozen mallet good on yas right now? I thought his entire gimmick is he wanted to get a crit item and IE and just crit everyone constantly with his passive. his dash gives him some of the best chase/mobility in the game and his passive+wall already makes him surprisingly resilient I just don't really see what mallet offers him. Does it just make him a good bruiser while not sacrificing much of his other strengths?

Triforce and Frozen Mallet make you extremely sticky and are really strong power spikes early in the game. Then you get your crit stats just by tacking on a cheap PD and possibly an IE. GA is also really good with the HP from Triforce/Frozen Mallet/Yasuo passive and extremely cheap now.

Chernobyl Peace Prize
May 7, 2007

Or later, later's fine.
But now would be good.

Can someone please ban Gragas + Rek'sai so the jungle isn't the most boring part of the map for once?

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

procxin: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=roxMH07qHmc

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug

blah_blah posted:

Triforce and Frozen Mallet make you extremely sticky and are really strong power spikes early in the game. Then you get your crit stats just by tacking on a cheap PD and possibly an IE. GA is also really good with the HP from Triforce/Frozen Mallet/Yasuo passive and extremely cheap now.

Yeah when I was paying attention to how this game was playing out this kind of made sense to me, essentially you can make him a good bruiser with his first buy or two and then bam he gets a huge power spike with pd or w/e, it doesn't seem well balanced or like that's what his build path should look like but you can't argue with the results.

That said this game looks like it could have been p close if proxin didn't consistently gently caress things up.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug
well I certainly wasn't expecting the varus jhin lane swap

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

did Nv forget to swap champs in pickban?

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Chernobyl Peace Prize posted:

Can someone please ban Gragas + Rek'sai so the jungle isn't the most boring part of the map for once?

I dont know what the good pro LoL stat site is these days but it feel like Reksai has had a 100% pickrate in the past month or so. loving poo poo.

RealityWarCriminal fucked around with this message at 22:18 on Sep 4, 2016

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Jerkface posted:

did Nv forget to swap champs in pickban?

they didnt want to have to wait till 20 to ff

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug
Has proxin hit a spear this entire game

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
just turned stream back on and what in the name of gently caress is this comp

Chernobyl Peace Prize
May 7, 2007

Or later, later's fine.
But now would be good.

Say what you will about TL yesterday, but at least they were winning before they lost their first two games. This has just been a 3-0 to end all 3-0s.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.
This is an obvious 3-0. I missed Game 2, anything cool happen in that game?

• Locked thread