Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007
my updog is all hosed up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hailthefish
Oct 24, 2010

updog had to be put down :(

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

NO

hailthefish
Oct 24, 2010

updog is too big to sit on my lap, so updog had to be put back down on the floor apologies for any confusion

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

what is "updog?"

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

What's hbu?

Kaysette
Jan 5, 2009

~*Boston makes me*~
~*feel good*~

:wrongcity:

hailthefish posted:

updog had to be put down :(

downdog

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

mods, help, I'm under attack

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011
it’s too bad updog died of zeugma

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

Zeugma swings both ways :heysexy:

Kaysette
Jan 5, 2009

~*Boston makes me*~
~*feel good*~

Who’s eve jobs?

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

for 20 years you have been asking "What is updog?" This is updog speaking

Ragnar Gunvald
May 13, 2015

Cool and good.

learnincurve posted:

He knew. The lady Mittani exposed himself to confronted that whole group of meta show drunks at a bar about it, and Brisc was at the table

Jesus Christ, what a poo poo show. I genuinely used to be impressed by Alex and the fact he managed to make a living off such a lovely game. It makes you stop and wonder how many times he's done something like that and nobody has said anything about it.

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007
I'd like to hear more about the yacht parties myself

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

yacht is a funny word

seems like it should be pronounced like "yakt"

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

Ragnar Gunvald posted:

Jesus Christ, what a poo poo show. I genuinely used to be impressed by Alex and the fact he managed to make a living off such a lovely game. It makes you stop and wonder how many times he's done something like that and nobody has said anything about it.

Judging by the logs I got from the VTM larp scene sex pesting was the norm for him. The stuff that’s been posted publicly is just the tip of the iceberg.

Jazzzzz
May 16, 2002

Rudeboy Detective posted:

yacht is a funny word

seems like it should be pronounced like "yakt"

should rhyme with latched

psilocybin laden
Jul 29, 2022

Rudeboy Detective posted:

lets start building a goonfleet diaspora evemail mailing list so we can all keep in touch with the latest in updog jokes

i would like to create a mailing list but could never figure out how

Kaysette posted:

Who’s eve jobs?

zeugma balls

(400 hours in ms paint btw)

WilWheaton
Oct 11, 2006

It'd be hard to get bored on this ship!
I remember being on a goon killing mailing list back when I was suicide ganking exhumers with karttoon back in 2010

Yes. They were literally using an Eve mailing list to track us as Intel instead of a channel.

Drain 001
Nov 24, 2010

Dinosaur Gum
What I remember is Xenuria (who everyone hated) trying to sneak into GSF for years on his main/alts and Digi and gang always catching him. Then he was let in as a joke and told to go annoy enemies in local as a form of psyops, this worked so he got put on the CSM to annoy everyone. So hated was this person that Triskian scratched his name off the EVE Monument at Fanfest and got permabanned for it.

Did that all happen or am I smoking crack?

BigPaddy
Jun 30, 2008

That night we performed the rite and opened the gate.
Halfway through, I went to fix us both a coke float.
By the time I got back, he'd gone insane.
Plus, he'd left the gate open and there was evil everywhere.

That sounds about right.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Drain 001 posted:

What I remember is Xenuria (who everyone hated) trying to sneak into GSF for years on his main/alts and Digi and gang always catching him. Then he was let in as a joke and told to go annoy enemies in local as a form of psyops, this worked so he got put on the CSM to annoy everyone. So hated was this person that Triskian scratched his name off the EVE Monument at Fanfest and got permabanned for it.

Mostly. Except it turns out that Xenuria was let in because sex pests can smell their own.

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

Coasterphreak
May 29, 2007
I like cookies.

CainFortea posted:

Mostly. Except it turns out that Xenuria was let in because sex pests can smell their own.

Of course they can, nobody ever explained showers to them

floppyspud
Jul 21, 2022

Coasterphreak posted:

Of course they can, nobody ever explained showers to them

thats how i stay away from them, i catch a whiff and skedaddle

why ive never been to fanfest, would trigger my flight or fight and id either start a massive fight (and win, im black belt in controller throwing) or run across the ocean, wasting my expensive plane tickets in the process.

BigPaddy
Jun 30, 2008

That night we performed the rite and opened the gate.
Halfway through, I went to fix us both a coke float.
By the time I got back, he'd gone insane.
Plus, he'd left the gate open and there was evil everywhere.

Maybe they think it will protect them from witches?

Clerical Terrors
Apr 24, 2016

I'm so tired, I'm so very tired

CainFortea posted:

Wasn't there a thing for a short while where people suddenly decided Xenuria had been unjustly maligned and was just a misunderstood easy target or somesuch? Including people making excuses and Grath Telkin hugging him publicly at Fanfest? Or am I just misremebering that?

dragonshardz
May 2, 2017

Clerical Terrors posted:

Wasn't there a thing for a short while where people suddenly decided Xenuria had been unjustly maligned and was just a misunderstood easy target or somesuch? Including people making excuses and Grath Telkin hugging him publicly at Fanfest? Or am I just misremebering that?

No, you're recalling that quite clearly.

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

I think this is it... I think this is how it ends
I never interacted with Xenuria at all in game, and at most I heard was whispers and innuendo. I *do* vaguely recall the jabber ping about the logs and Mittani going "to rub their faces in poo poo", but it was a long time ago. However, he was fairly vocal and interactive on Merk's Rampage discord and it took me all of about 1 day reading his posts for my weirdo alarm to go off the scale

hailthefish
Oct 24, 2010

yeah xenuria has big 'weird autist' vibes so the literal pedo stuff getting swept under the rug lead to kind of a burst of sympathy of "surely this obviously weird and presumably autistic person is just being harassed because of his dire social skills" but no turns out the pedo stuff was known to be real all along

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

I think this is it... I think this is how it ends
I wonder if Mittani told the Black Hand not to go looking into TEST's blacklist entry for Xenuria

dragonshardz
May 2, 2017

hailthefish posted:

yeah xenuria has big 'weird autist' vibes so the literal pedo stuff getting swept under the rug lead to kind of a burst of sympathy of "surely this obviously weird and presumably autistic person is just being harassed because of his dire social skills" but no turns out the pedo stuff was known to be real all along

iirc it was more that the latter - "hey this obviously weird person who is open about the autism diagnosis is being harassed because his social skills are terrible" - was used to brush the pedo stuff under the rug.

and it worked!

it did!

until it didn't, because said dire social skills led him to conclude there was no way his admission of technical guilt would in any way reflect upon him, as he believes he is a superior mental specimen and can just gish gallop his way to victory

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

come glass landlords, m'lord
moveops still happening

Techno
Jul 13, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

ShaneMacGowansTeeth posted:

I wonder if Mittani told the Black Hand not to go looking into TEST's blacklist entry for Xenuria

what does it say?

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

Drain 001 posted:

You should go find Triskians post in the last thread for some true mindfuck action.

dragonshardz
May 2, 2017

Rhymenoserous posted:

You should go find Triskians post in the last thread for some true mindfuck action.

warning: it's some serious cognitohazard poo poo

Kesper North
Nov 3, 2011

EMERGENCY POWER TO PARTY
yeah, it had everything. drugs, sexual assault, sexual assault while on drugs, ties to QAnon and right-wing terror groups, conspiracy to overthrow the American government, really just everything you can imagine, just the worst possible things

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

Kesper North posted:

yeah, it had everything. drugs, sexual assault, sexual assault while on drugs, ties to QAnon and right-wing terror groups, conspiracy to overthrow the American government, really just everything you can imagine, just the worst possible things

You forgot running a bespoke pedophilia subforum.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4006027&perpage=40&noseen=1&pagenumber=142#post524895712

Rhymenoserous fucked around with this message at 04:18 on Mar 11, 2023

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

"Right now, my heart is racing, and thoughts of, "You're going to end up permabanned," are at the forefront of my mind." followed by the (USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST) to cap off the post would almost be poetic if it were for the poo poo in between that made me wish I had some Foundation amnestics to dose myself up with

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kaysette
Jan 5, 2009

~*Boston makes me*~
~*feel good*~

That was the wildest poo poo I’ve seen on here.