Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
big scary monsters
Sep 2, 2011

-~Skullwave~-

Vintersorg posted:

do you know how horrible those prisons are?

have fun with this rear end in a top hat: https://www.google.ca/search?q=nort...iw=1713&bih=776

north korean prisons look like a great place to detox and live simply and mindfully

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

lazydog posted:

federal express express

nice, i didnt catch that.

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
http://www.fedex.com/us/fedex/shippingservices/express.html

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

Citizen Tayne posted:

He 'Otto' be more careful next time lol

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gny9SxByOw8

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

now the arrow points to the engines

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop

Fuzzy Mammal posted:

lol if you think fedex will still be around in 30 years instead of our amazon gig economy hellscape overlords

yeah these should be the spaceship equivalent of the amazon prime now guy who brings me things in a 1997 nissan quest with heavily oxidized matte grey paint and cardboard + hefty bag over the shattered window.

BANME.sh
Jan 23, 2008

What is this??
Are you some kind of hypnotist??
Grimey Drawer
reminder that dennis rodman is personal friends with kim jon-un and from the sounds of it, NK is actually cool and good:

quote:

DJ: How would you describe Kim Jong-un’s personality?
DR: When he’s around his people, he’s just like anybody else. He jokes and loves playing basketball, table tennis, pool. They love American ’80s music. They do karaoke to it. He has this 13-piece girls band with violins. He gets a mic and they play the whole time. He loves the Doors and Jimi Hendrix. Oldies. When I first went, the live band only played two songs for four hours: the theme songs from Rocky and Dallas.

Dungeon Ecology
Feb 9, 2011

same

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

BANME.sh posted:

reminder that dennis rodman is personal friends with kim jon-un and from the sounds of it, NK is actually cool and good:

kim jong un definitely watched rodman stick his tattooed cock into those violin girls

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

unironic uses of the term "trigger" trigger me plz give a warning next time thx

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ex3tYLYpXFo

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

wah wah both sides are the same wah

it's the kind of thing teenagers say when they're trying to be cynical and world-weary but are instead just completely wrong lol

yeah, the american democratic party is on a global scale a bunch of moderately conservative social centrists, but that doesn't stop the republicans from building a platform on literally medieval ideas that in other countries would get you laughed out of town if not outright jailed

it's also the kind of thing sheltered white people say because they're going to be mostly okay no matter what, whereas anybody who isn't a straight white male will have to deal with loving huge consequences

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

huh, that new avatar makes absolutely no sense in context of what i've been posting.

thanks for donating to lowtax

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

duTrieux. posted:

huh, that new avatar makes absolutely no sense in context of what i've been posting.

thanks for donating to lowtax

is it anybody in particular, or just a random angry lady?

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

the rom has a little display with a bunch of info about how they figured out what direction was up

big scary monsters
Sep 2, 2011

-~Skullwave~-

duTrieux. posted:

it's also the kind of thing sheltered white people say because they're going to be mostly okay no matter what, whereas anybody who isn't a straight white male will have to deal with loving huge consequences

i'm supporting cruz, mainly for his robust, common sense stance on personally murdering american youths

big scary monsters
Sep 2, 2011

-~Skullwave~-

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Improbable Lobster posted:

the rom has a little display with a bunch of info about how they figured out what direction was up

i got it from here: http://phenomena.nationalgeographic.com/2015/06/24/scientists-finally-decide-which-bit-of-this-weird-animal-is-the-head/

which i got to from here: http://www.theatlantic.com/science/archive/2016/03/solving-the-mystery-of-the-tully-monster/473823/

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

prefect posted:

is it anybody in particular, or just a random angry lady?

i have no idea. anybody want to clue me in?

i'd like to know if this is an actual personality or just a random picture because that will tell me whether the attempted insult is sexist in addition to ineffective

big scary monsters
Sep 2, 2011

-~Skullwave~-

duTrieux. posted:

i have no idea.

reverse gis finds https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amanda_Marcotte

anthonypants
May 6, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Dinosaur Gum

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Fuckin lol

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

wow, 0 punchlines, that's pretty impressive

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

huh. that doesn't help. it must be one of those insults that only make sense if you have the same particular stew of ideas and assumptions as the person who made it.

anthonypants
May 6, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Dinosaur Gum

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

basically it seems like an attempt to call me a hypocritical racist ideologue? like, somebody fallen victim to the white racist feminist syndrome?

but that makes absolutely no sense?

BangersInMyKnickers
Nov 3, 2004

I have a thing for courageous dongles

spore was underrated

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

unless whoever bought it is assuming that, because i support hillary over bernie, i must by necessity be a single-issue white feminist which is just loving lol

big scary monsters
Sep 2, 2011

-~Skullwave~-
i think you probably upset someone who gets really angry thinking about what they think tumblr is

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

duTrieux. posted:

unless whoever bought it is assuming that, because i support hillary over bernie, i must by necessity be a single-issue white feminist which is just loving lol

i wouldn't expect a bernie person to call people "identitarian", but i've seen some people behave really shittily this year :(

Dungeon Ecology
Feb 9, 2011

duTrieux. posted:

'they're all the same anyways' is definitely a straight white male thing, but i think it comes from people not wanting to admit that they pay fuckall attention to politics, so they'll just say something they think sounds deep, like 'i'm beyond politics man, wake up sheeple there all the same!"

anthonypants
May 6, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Dinosaur Gum
unsure if this is nws or not

https://57.media.tumblr.com/34a526473cfa5a1c70a86b82ebc7a4ee/tumblr_o4167xPg7O1r5ur0ho1_400.gif

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

I self-identify as handsome

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

BangersInMyKnickers posted:

spore was underrated

spore was weird and it sucked that the different stages of gameplay were so segmented off from each other

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

You laugh at me because I'm different. I laugh at you because you're all the same. Also, I like all music except country and rap.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

maniacdevnull posted:

I self-identify as handsome

in all ways but physical i am handsomekin

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

in all ways but physical i am handsomekin

new waywt thread title

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Improbable Lobster posted:

spore was weird and it sucked that the different stages of gameplay were so segmented off from each other

i wish we got the spore will wright wanted to make

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Is this some bot autogenerating these? They are almost as funny as https://twitter.com/autocompletejok

https://twitter.com/autocompletejok/status/709382843420516352

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

anthonypants
May 6, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Dinosaur Gum
the three authors have the same last name so i think they might be small children

it is this book which is a real actual book with some very harsh reviews

anthonypants fucked around with this message at 20:30 on Mar 16, 2016

• Locked thread