Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

Hihohe posted:

Can I get that tweet thread again where the guy just lists every monstrous thing Joe Apartheid did

read this https://static.currentaffairs.org/2017/08/wait-do-people-actually-know-just-how-evil-this-man-is

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Viruswithshoes
Mar 26, 2007

https://twitter.com/RealSheriffJoe/status/483702336225689601
Never forget

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L
reminder that Frankie Muniz had two strokes in his young life

Viruswithshoes
Mar 26, 2007

Dizz posted:

reminder that Frankie Muniz had two strokes in his young life

strokes of what?

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
frankie muniz owns if only for this tweet

https://twitter.com/frankiemuniz/status/24705526750?lang=en

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

219 days.

Clitch
Feb 26, 2002

I lived through
Donald Trump's presidency
and all I got was
this lousy virus
Hey fellow Americans.

Our ship is sinking, and for most of us there's no realistic way to get off.

Also Dontron Trumpbot is President of the United States.

lol?

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Clitch posted:

Hey fellow Americans.

Our ship is sinking, and for most of us there's no realistic way to get off.

Also Dontron Trumpbot is President of the United States.

lol?

I am glad the founding fathers invented the very sad Electoral College concept.

It gave us W. bush and Trump.

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

so, you're just like, a bad person then?

iloin siitin
Jul 23, 2017

etalian posted:

I am glad the founding fathers invented the very sad Electoral College concept.

As a member of the landed gentry who wears thighs and powdered wigs, I do concur.

Plavski
Feb 1, 2006

I could be a revolutionary
https://twitter.com/Chemzes/status/901502568924426244

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L

Viruswithshoes posted:

strokes of what?

Different strokes for different folks

but he had two

Bernie would have one

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

What's the context for that

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

FuturePastNow posted:

Probably someone calling him a weird looking goblin man

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

https://twitter.com/911VICTIM/status/283408621373624320

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Catastrophe posted:

Just got this ad at the bottom of this thread:

Ok well then

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
:q:

Spatial
Nov 15, 2007

So I was reading more about Arpaio and all the stuff he's done. Wow.

Using his authority to carry out mass torture in detention camps specifically targeting a single race to the exclusion of all other police work. Refusing people medical treatment, brutalising the disabled, exposing people to the desert to burn and freeze them while denying them water and clothes, sometimes killing them in the process. Raiding the homes of reporters and setting private investigators on the judiciary. Intentionally not following up on child abuse and rape cases. Faking an assassination attempt on himself. And more.

What can you even say. That the president of the USA pardoned this man is so insane it's beyond words.

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007

#WeareNOTourgrandparents.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Hey if we're gonna just post extreme bone-crunching violence, can we maybe get a heads up? I'm not saying don't post them, but if it's gonna get more extreme than fisticuffs than a warning would be appreciated.

I formally advocate for violently resisting Nazis, but there's no way that sound won't be the last thing I hear before I fall asleep tonight.

Also the Frankie Muniz thing is so sad, but he's had a terrible, terrible life so i guess i forgive him for having broken brains. There was a reddit thread about 6-7 years ago where the actor who played either Reese/Dewey came out and said that all three leading underage boys on the set were pretty much constantly being molested or assaulted, basically any time Kazmerrick or Cranston weren't also shooting. The Francis actor was too old to be targeted but that's why there aren't like collector's edition blu-rays, everyone involved with the show hates it and does everything they can to distance themselves from it because it was so steeped in child abuse.

My roommate served Frankie Muniz at a bar/venue, he works as a roadie for his brother/cousin's band to pass time, but its no surprise he's a republican, since he has full-bore scientology money.

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

FuturePastNow posted:

also he doesnt seem to be retired, his twitter is full of marketing bullshit

Spatial
Nov 15, 2007

Who is Trump going to pardon next? The Unabomber?

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

Spatial posted:

Pfft that ivory (tar paper) tower egghead academic? No way!

Lil Mama Im Sorry
Oct 14, 2012

I'M BACK AND I'M SCARIN' WHITE FOLKS
Is the Nightstalker still alive? Pardon the Nightstalker plz.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
prolly that rear end in a top hat investment fraud dude who makes pro-trump tweets solely for a shot at a pardon.

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

That dudes posture after his head hits the ground suggests to me that he might be a bit decorticate now

In other words, his brain don't work no good anymore, if it ever had

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Spatial
Nov 15, 2007

Arpaio killed and injured far more people than ol' Ted anyway. Why he didn't even kill a single pregnant woman's child - really low energy.

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich

Bust Rodd posted:

Hey if we're gonna just post extreme bone-crunching violence, can we maybe get a heads up? I'm not saying don't post them, but if it's gonna get more extreme than fisticuffs than a warning would be appreciated.

I formally advocate for violently resisting Nazis, but there's no way that sound won't be the last thing I hear before I fall asleep tonight.

Also the Frankie Muniz thing is so sad, but he's had a terrible, terrible life so i guess i forgive him for having broken brains. There was a reddit thread about 6-7 years ago where the actor who played either Reese/Dewey came out and said that all three leading underage boys on the set were pretty much constantly being molested or assaulted, basically any time Kazmerrick or Cranston weren't also shooting. The Francis actor was too old to be targeted but that's why there aren't like collector's edition blu-rays, everyone involved with the show hates it and does everything they can to distance themselves from it because it was so steeped in child abuse.

My roommate served Frankie Muniz at a bar/venue, he works as a roadie for his brother/cousin's band to pass time, but its no surprise he's a republican, since he has full-bore scientology money.

Now see, I've lost all respect for Kazmerrick and Cranston. You know they knew and just having them not do it while they were on set is no where near the lengths they should have gone.

Burn Hollywood, they are all complicit.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
He'll pardon Shkrelli and then fire Pence and then hire Martin Shkrelli to be Director of Not Commiting Fraud.

One I thing I miss about the Obama Adminsitration is the clear respect and maybe even love shared by Barry and his VP.

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

FuturePastNow posted:

Obsidianheart
Apr 26, 2017

Throwing off the shadow of a better man.
Trump'll pardon PharmaBro next.

e:fb :argh:

Obsidianheart fucked around with this message at 00:32 on Aug 27, 2017

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

:smugdon:: "Please welcome my new head of the FDA, and new best friend isnt this guy great folks, I couldnt have pardoned a nicer guy, Martin Shkreli! C'mon out here Marty, look at this guy, the best..."

e: gently caress DOUBLE BEATEN

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
I'm scared that we just pulled a Bloody Mary and now it's like definitely gonna happen.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

Reece is probably 1/4 Mexican.

Fun Fact, most of MITM were scientologists.

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

lmao, trump asked sessions to kill the Arpaio case months ago

He was told no, that separation of powers exists & it would look really bad.

Mr Havafap
Mar 27, 2005

The wurst kind of sausage

Spatial posted:

Assange

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

This world only remembers the results!

Bust Rodd posted:

The only reference I can find to this is this anonymous Reddit post?

quote:

I was on a primetime TV show for many years. I think most people under 35 would have been fans of the show although the guy who played our dad is more famous for another role that came after the show ended. I was sexually abused by many people during my stint on the show including executives and one of the smaller role actors. The studio all knew about it (in fact the guys who played my brothers were also molested) but bought our silence. I always felt like that even though I was molested, at least I had money. Well, my parents spent most of it. And I had to spend what was left to pay for my a$$hole sibling's drug rehab and to fix their fukking problems. All I have to show for it is $8,000 and my family still asks me for money and complains to me about their problems. I turned to opiates to cope and for a few years, it helped me immensely. Now I work a normal 9-5 job and the memories of the sexual abuse is eating me up inside. When I see boys under 12, I think of when I was abused. I hate when people recognize me and want a picture because I remember all those times when a few men would have me pose nude or in speedos or underwear at their Malibu homes. I also hate it when people ask me when there will be a reunion show because it's been 10 years and I want to retort and say "why the fukk would any of us want to do a reunion show when all we have is memories of men sucking our cocks in the dressing room or watching us in the shower or taking us for "special trips" to their homes?" That is why you will never see a reunion show a$$hole.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
Violence is rad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

Bust Rodd posted:

holy poo poo, you have a source on this, that's insane and terrible and now i feel really depressed :smith: