Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Poor Miserable Gurgi
Dec 29, 2006

He's a wisecracker!
I want to believe everyone in that subreddit is 12, but I know they're all at least twice that old and it's depressing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

I know better, but I really want to believe that there's only like 15 or so "true believers" and everyone else posts there to stir poo poo.

InediblePenguin
Sep 27, 2004

I'm strong. And a giant penguin. Please don't eat me. No, really. Don't try.

Proteus Jones posted:

I know better, but I really want to believe that there's only like 15 or so "true believers" and everyone else posts there to stir poo poo.

everybody wanted to believe that about Trumpists and neonazis too, never let yourself believe this. even the supposed poo poo stirrers seem to end up like permabanned poster gummintstomper45

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Skippy McPants posted:

Here's a thing that just showed up in the Trump thread in D&D,

https://twitter.com/aterfoddbitch/status/1036428729495351297

:hmmyes: Wow, it's all so clear why imgur adores 4chan so much. Who wouldn't love such high IQs and incredible thinkers like this?

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Hmm. I wonder when Twitter will begin to understand the difference between commodity and capitalism.

Hello Sailor
May 3, 2006

we're all mad here

Mak0rz posted:

https://twitter.com/charliekirk11/status/1035504632305467392

I don't know either but regardless thank you college diaper boy for personally paying every reproductive health bill with your own hard earned money :patriot:

For the same reason that we don't put it to a vote if that dude should be allowed to receive cancer treatments or whatever other medical procedures he's going to need during his life.

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

TinTower posted:

There was also a tumblr witch who, after being called out for finding Ted Bundy hot, cursed someone’s womb to be barren.

That's not a curse, that's a favor!

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

Hello Sailor posted:

For the same reason that we don't put it to a vote if that dude should be allowed to receive cancer treatments or whatever other medical procedures he's going to need during his life.

Well we tried to do that but all the conservatives were wussies who bitched about "death panels."

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

https://twitter.com/classiclib3ral/status/1036267773150814209

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

When I want to relax, I read an essay by Engels. When I want something more serious, I read Corto Maltese.

Fathis Munk posted:

Woops this thread has moved fast, but yes it was 100% sarcastic.

whew

edit: Also, lol^^^

Samovar has a new favorite as of 19:10 on Sep 3, 2018

Cultural Marxist
Jun 29, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
Every time someone brings up “anarcho”capitalism, I’m reminded of that excellent story about one of those dorks going to Greece, meeting some real anarchists and wondering why they were so mean to him.

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

Cultural Marxist posted:

Every time someone brings up “anarcho”capitalism, I’m reminded of that excellent story about one of those dorks going to Greece, meeting some real anarchists and wondering why they were so mean to him.
Happens to have been posted elsewhere just recently: https://www.reddit.com/r/Anarcho_Capitalism/comments/3ucp8y/i_was_beat_up_by_left_anarchists_in_greece/

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

I hadn't read that before, thank you so much, it's the funniest thing I've read in awhile.

quote:

I had a fanny pack (yeah, lame I know) for my camera and in that I had this yellow and black bowtie (also super lame, it was a joke but I wasnt wearing it).

quote:

I remember yelling "you're breaking the NAP" and things like that. "Stop initiating force against me."

Cultural Marxist
Jun 29, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Ah thank you, I hadn’t read it through for a while. Good times. "you're breaking the NAP" will never not be funny.

Softface
Feb 16, 2011

Some things can't be unseen
I thought 🤔 abortion 👼☠️ was against ⛔️ the libertarian 🤠🧛‍♂️ principle 🗽 aka property 🏚 rights, since the baby 👶 has its own 🥇property 🏤 (his body 💦), therefore 🧠 a abortion 👶🚫 would violate 📛 his property 💒. However ☝️if you think 🤔 the baby 👶 as a individual 1️⃣ that “steals👑” nutrients from the mom 🤱and she doesnt 🛑 want to keep 🔞 the baby 🍼, it is theft 👮‍♂️and it is like ♥️ saying 💬 you have to keep 🔄 someone 🤷‍♂️ in your house 🏡 because he will starve 🍔🚯💀 if you don’t keep 🤲 him which leads ⤵️ to the welfare 💷 state ⚖️ argument. I havent 😰 made my mind 🧠 yet, thats why im 🇰🇷 posting 📬 here, to see 👀 other arguments 🤬 from both 2️⃣ sides 🤪

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

https://twitter.com/beesmygod/status/1036704130847322114

belt
May 12, 2001

by Nyc_Tattoo
Good lord I didn't see that coming.

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless
Dat twist.

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
^^^ I wasn't into it, but I just casually did the nazi stuff just because???

Fathis Munk posted:

Woops this thread has moved fast, but yes it was 100% sarcastic.

Sorry man, hard to tell dry humor on the internet.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

BRB, gonna send some photos of me sieg-heiling in a Nazi uniform to my bf, he'll probably think it's a laugh riot

GrandpaPants
Feb 13, 2006

Free to roam the heavens in man's noble quest to investigate the weirdness of the universe!

Midnight Voyager posted:

^^^ I wasn't into it, but I just casually did the nazi stuff just because???

Hey if it worked for Prince Harry, why wouldn't it work for me, a person who's not royalty?

Aramek
Dec 22, 2007

Cutest tumor in all of Oncology!

Data Graham posted:

BRB, gonna send some photos of me sieg-heiling in a Nazi uniform to my bf, he'll probably think it's a laugh riot

Do love a man in uniform.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
The low key best detail is her Nazi friends were kicked out of the convention for you know being Nazis.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Aramek posted:

Do love a man in uniform.

They had good outfits, can't go wrong with Hugo Boss.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Pyromaniac Ida posted:

That is an amazing read.

"One Tumblr entity, The Skeleton Fairy, cast a curse upon Darling for their deeds. "Bone theft is a most heinous act," the fairy declared. "Hear me, bone wytch, and know that you are forever cursed. So say I, the fae of femurs, the imp of iliums, the sylph of skulls, the pixie of pelvises, the skeleton fairy." Some users, not content with taking magical recourse, reportedly contacted the police."

Tag yourself I’m the Pixie of Pelvises.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

chitoryu12 posted:

Tag yourself I’m the Pixie of Pelvises.

Sylph of Skulls

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Dryad of Dongs

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.
Nymph of Nads

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Push El Burrito posted:

Dryad of Dongs

Enjoy working with the wrong kind of wood, idiot. Sincerely, Dryad of Wooden Dildos.

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless
Gay Glaistig checking in.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
Fairy of Fannies

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

Satyr of Scrotums

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
I'm the Brownie of Bowels

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.
Boggart of Baculums.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
I remember that Oglaf strip.

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Troll of Todgers.

Dikkfor
Feb 4, 2010
Genie of the Glans

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.
I summon The Grundel in attack mode.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 9 days!
Mermaid of Menses

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flipperwaldt
Nov 11, 2011

Won't somebody think of the starving hamsters in China?

Wizard of Wang