Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

jivjov posted:

Eh, that's not how they see it though. They can't get it through their heads that its about murders of POCs. To them, if you don't worship the flag, you're making GBS threads on the military and OUR TROOPS OUR TROOPS OUR TROOPS

To quote one of the asshats I work with, "Maybe if black people stopped committing crimes they'd stop getting shot. Those players never have to worry about cops, they're just virtue signaling."

I wanted to put my fist through his mouth.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

But how does it taste? Yummy!
Dinosaur Gum

Screaming Idiot posted:

To quote one of the asshats I work with, "Maybe if black people stopped committing crimes they'd stop getting shot. Those players never have to worry about cops, they're just virtue signaling."

I wanted to put my fist through his mouth.

Yeah, I have a ~70 year old coworker who says similar things regularly. She asked me the other day "so what do you think of those idiots who want to abolish ICE?"

I just looked her dead in the eye and told her "it's a wonderful idea and the sooner the better"

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

jivjov posted:

Yeah, I have a ~70 year old coworker who says similar things regularly. She asked me the other day "so what do you think of those idiots who want to abolish ICE?"

I just looked her dead in the eye and told her "it's a wonderful idea and the sooner the better"

She probably reported you to HR or is spreading rumors about you to try to get you fired, because that's how chuds work.

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

But how does it taste? Yummy!
Dinosaur Gum

Screaming Idiot posted:

She probably reported you to HR or is spreading rumors about you to try to get you fired, because that's how chuds work.

Nah, this has been an ongoing thing with her...she and I actually get along fairly well in a work context; but she knows i'm very very left and she just likes to needle me about it. I comfort myself knowing that I'm gonna outlive her by a lot.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

jivjov posted:

Nah, this has been an ongoing thing with her...she and I actually get along fairly well in a work context; but she knows i'm very very left and she just likes to needle me about it. I comfort myself knowing that I'm gonna outlive her by a lot.

Not if she gets you first

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK
What's the current thread title from again?

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

https://twitter.com/sclancy79/status/1036749717206691840?s=19

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

I love how the NFL "forced' him to burn his shoes instead of having any empathy for a whole group of people and not burning his shoes like a loving simple head.

dudeness
Mar 5, 2010

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
Fallen Rib
So, you think he gets the irony of burning something in protest orrrrrrrrrr?

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Holy wow, he's trying to hard to sound calm in the video but he's clearly quaking with rage and doesn't even know what to say haha

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

jivjov posted:

Eh, that's not how they see it though. They can't get it through their heads that its about murders of POCs. To them, if you don't worship the flag, you're making GBS threads on the military and OUR TROOPS OUR TROOPS OUR TROOPS

True, just fixed for accuracy to the situation, v what they think he did.

Weatherman posted:

CURRENTLY at least, Boogie had a "well ACTUALLY" about some women/NB only event at PAX. Because men are vastly, VASTLY over-represented in the gaming community. So this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abZmFCs-ltY

Mercedes Colomar has a new favorite as of 03:37 on Sep 4, 2018

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Destroying my favourite possessions to own the libs

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

Weatherman posted:

The IMDB page of "TheQuartering".

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

God, sometimes I love conservatives.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Somebody get New Balance to forcibly gay marry a fetus to two polygamous black trans women or something and do the world a favor by getting rid of those loving ugly shoes.

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts

Henchman of Santa posted:

It’s that time of the season when people destroy their own property to own the libs again
https://twitter.com/johnrich/status/1036751396002050050?s=21

This one is my favorite. He's obviously not getting rid of the socks. He wants to keep wearing them. He just doesn't want Nike's logo on them. So now he's going to spend the rest of the socks' lifetime explaining why he's wearing poorly-trimmed socks and having people nod and then look for the nearest exit when he explains. It's the self-own that keeps on giving.

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out
Looking like a hobo to own the libs. I feel so owned right now. Please don't destroy anything else you already paid for in order to own me, I'd hate that.

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

AlbieQuirky posted:

Looking like a hobo to own the libs. I feel so owned right now. Please don't destroy anything else you already paid for in order to own me, I'd hate that.

Let's try rebanning lead paint next to save the environment.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Maybe they can make socks out of straws

JT Smiley
Mar 3, 2006
Thats whats up!
You just have to love people destroying their own property in protest as if Nike gives a single gently caress after already getting their money.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

JT Smiley posted:

You just have to love people destroying their own property in protest as if Nike gives a single gently caress after already getting their money.

YOUR MONEY IS NOW OUR MONEY
AND WE WILL SPEND IT ON DRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGS

Glagha
Oct 13, 2008

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAaaAAAaaAAaAA
AAAAAAAaAAAAAaaAAA
AAAA
AaAAaaA
AAaaAAAAaaaAAAAAAA
AaaAaaAAAaaaaaAA

I mean if he wants to burn his extremely overpriced footwear more power to em. It's like when I see nerds angrily destroying their Warhammer minis.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
Get Smith and Wesson to support Universal Health Care, and watch all the chuds shoot their guns apart out of spite.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
https://twitter.com/Ahmadinejad1956/status/1036685396837625856

Some absolutely A+ :discourse: from Ahmadinejad there.

felch me daddy jr.
Oct 30, 2009

:allears:

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

https://twitter.com/dullantsy/status/1036858479301066752

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Since 1777.

killer crane
Dec 30, 2006

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019

JT Smiley posted:

I swear to God olds are just mad because they're no longer the target demographic for most consumer goods.

HelixFox
Dec 20, 2004

Heed the words of this ancient spirit.
https://twitter.com/JordanUhl/status/1036793955755741185

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

T-man posted:

Somebody get New Balance to forcibly gay marry a fetus to two polygamous black trans women or something and do the world a favor by getting rid of those loving ugly shoes.

Hey! Those are the only shoes that fit on my wide-rear end feet! :mad:

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Absurd Alhazred posted:

What up fellow wide foot-haver!

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

BrigadierSensible posted:

What up fellow wide foot-haver!

:hfoot:

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
They also produce pretty swell orthotic support shoes for people with severe fallen arches. Sorry friend, but I am going to keep wearing these ugly shoes.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
https://twitter.com/krangtnelson/status/1036806397390934017?s=21

Ravenfood
Nov 4, 2011
I am irrationally pissed off that basically every news report on Kaepernick neglects to mention that he started kneeling specifically to show respect to veterans while continuing to draw attention to various injustices. It's literally why he is kneeling and letting that fact just be dropped off by the wayside basically cedes ground to the racist fucks who want to pretend that they're mad about the flag instead of being mad that a black man tried to say something.

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Try mizuno and merrell

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

CommonShore posted:

Try mizuno and merrell

Okay?

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost
Holy poo poo, :lol:

https://twitter.com/Popehat/status/1036809734253248513?s=19

I loving love popehat

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Hey, now, not wearing seatbelts might lead to collateral damage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Internet Wizard
Aug 9, 2009

BANDAIDS DON'T FIX BULLET HOLES

T-man posted:

Joke's on you, the owner of New Balance donated a crapton of money to Trump and got a bunch of racists to declare New Balance the official shoe of white supremacists.