Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ammanas
Jul 17, 2005

Voltes V: "Laser swooooooooord!"

Red Rox posted:

Hopefully old man Conley can stay upright

Conley's achilles and KATs knee man. please just let it be a healthy finals except everyone on the celtics dies in a place crash (blessed art thou boeing)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vernacular
Nov 29, 2004
https://x.com/cjzero/status/1792388671615770982

Mr. Positivity loses and the veil comes right off, you hate to see it

Traxis
Jul 2, 2006

toggle posted:

imagine a t wolves pacers finals lmao

League's best defense vs best offense would be pretty fun imo

illcendiary
Dec 4, 2005

Damn, this is good coffee.
Well well well, looks like Wemby had an impact on the playoffs after all :smugbert:

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe
all in on Team Western Conference now

Nystral
Feb 6, 2002

Every man likes a pretty girl with him at a skeleton dance.
Once again all praise be to Black Baby Jesus for his efforts for the 4th quarter. He was the difference maker.

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.

Ammanas posted:

why isnt the thread title 'BRING YA rear end!'?

Conference Finals predictions are up! You have until Wednesday but get em in before the Celtics/Pacers game because YOU ARE NOT A COWARD

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4058634&pagenumber=6#post539624948

Carwash Cunt
Aug 21, 2007

toggle posted:

Siakam moving around the league bringing championships to teams that I never thought could win

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Ammanas posted:

Conley's achilles and KATs knee man. please just let it be a healthy finals except everyone on the celtics dies in a place crash (blessed art thou boeing)

one last Got You text to kobe

Nystral
Feb 6, 2002

Every man likes a pretty girl with him at a skeleton dance.
Was shaq sick or does he not do halftime reports? My IPTV typically gives me the in arena feeds so I see fun half time acts and not lame talking head segments.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

please do not print in the newspaper that there was a pun intended.

https://x.com/MagicJohnson/status/1792386816739553689

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

toggle posted:

i have a better chance of playing in the NBA finals this season than the pacers do

tanglewood1420
Oct 28, 2010

The importance of this mission cannot be overemphasized
Michael Porter Jr worst contract in the league watch. 3y/120mil left

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

toggle posted:

If the Mavs can't win this would be a decent consolation prize.

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.

tanglewood1420 posted:

Nahh, he's really good and would be a 20+ ppg guy on most teams.

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
He's pretty good but he's an extremely low IQ player and is worthless when his shot is off, which it was for basically this entire series. It was genuinely remarkable how many ball-stopping plays he had against the Timberwolves when there was a very simple extra swing pass for him to make

RandomHodge
Jul 5, 2007

mcmagic posted:

i have a better chance of playing in the NBA finals this season than the pacers do

Not true, the Pacers are playing in the eastern finals which gives them a >0% chance. You, like the Knicks, are not

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

RandomHodge posted:

Not true, the Pacers are playing in the eastern finals which gives them a >0% chance. You, like the Knicks, are not

Myself, the knicks and the pacers all have 0% chance.

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

Vernacular posted:

loving boo hoo you smug little goblin

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Vernacular posted:

:qq:

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006
The official account of NFL Tackle Phil Loadholt.

Let's talk Football.
Karl Anthony Towns has more conference finals appearance than Joel Embiid.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

tanglewood1420 posted:

i think denver should bet the under on him

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

twolves pacers would be a pretty cool finals

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

soggybagel posted:

How much would it cost to guarantee Joel saw these words and would people be willing to pass the hat?

tanglewood1420
Oct 28, 2010

The importance of this mission cannot be overemphasized

Lockback posted:

Nahh, he's really good and would be a 20+ ppg guy on most teams.

Yeah was slightly teasing, but 10ppg on 37% FG for the series ain't too hot for a max guy who doesn't playmake and is an average defender.

temple
Jul 29, 2006

I have actual skeletons in my closet

Vernacular posted:

throw in the heating pad

Cognac McCarthy
Oct 5, 2008

It's a man's game, but boys will play

I stepped away early in the third quarter when the Wolves looked worse than ever to change my son's diaper and give him a bath and when I came back they were right back in it. The Wolves will only be as successful as my son's rear end is clean at any moment this postseason

NicelyNice
Feb 13, 2004

citrus
Naz Reid coming off the bench with that block, dunk, and assist for the Ant three was incredible. Dude looked like he had superpowers compared to the tired Denver team. Gotta take an extreme amount of preparation and mental readiness to come off the bench in the final minutes of a game 7 and do that

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

soggybagel posted:

Piscataway represent!!!!

temple
Jul 29, 2006

can't wait for bill simmons to explain how jokic is just like bird by getting beat in the 2nd round :allears:

Papes
Apr 13, 2010

There's always something at the bottom of the bag.
I am rooting for the pacers to win it all. Let’s go siakim

nachos
Jun 27, 2004

Wario Chalmers! WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Lets please have a moment of silence for the denver nuggets who were too tired to make 2 deep playoff runs in a row

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005

leftist heap posted:

Chris Finch really figured something out putting Rui Hachimura on Jokic

I deserved this

Paying2Lurk
Sep 15, 2023

I'd take a bullet
for a bud any day.
Let's Go Anyone but Boston!

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

nachos posted:

Lets please have a moment of silence for the denver nuggets who were too tired to make 2 deep playoff runs in a row

Those poor horses need something to pull

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

soggybagel posted:

If you had went back in time to their various drafts I would have said "that tracks."

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006
The official account of NFL Tackle Phil Loadholt.

Let's talk Football.

nachos posted:

That's the thing that is making me laugh the most right now. They keep saying "Denver was exhausted" and "Denver pushed too hard to get the 1 seed." This is the 2nd round of the playoffs. It's not like its the finals

kalensc
Sep 10, 2003

Only Trust Your Respirator, kupo!
Art/Quote by: Rubby

Spacebump posted:

Things didn’t go well for the Mavs until right around when the drink cart came by. Large turbulence began after I was served, so the flight attendant decided not to charge me. Down the stretch of the game, I must have looked like an insane person to the other passengers. I was pumping my fist, clapping, and going nuts. What a game/series. I hope I never have to watch a playoff game on a flight again.

I went back and read the gdt. I have to give props to Metapod for posting that A+ Kidd meme at the perfect time. I was thinking about it during that bit of the game. Died when I saw it in the thread this morning.

I see you subscribed to Kidd's MasterClass on beneficial drink spills.

temple
Jul 29, 2006

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

Rick posted:

If you had went back in time to their various drafts I would have said "that tracks."

"But Wiggins has the ring"