Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

DariusLikewise posted:

Fournette was taken right after I took Ezekiel Elliot in my league, I regret nothing.

Your website keeps giving me a certificate error in Chrome which stops me from reading at work since our web filters block any site with that error.

Trying to figure this out, but we can't seem to recreate your issue. We'll look into it, thanks!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.
https://twitter.com/goesslingstrib/status/921077621072506883

Potentially positive news.

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?

Spoeank posted:

Trying to figure this out, but we can't seem to recreate your issue. We'll look into it, thanks!

Here's a picture of the error if it helps

Ayudo
Mar 30, 2006
I let AP explode on my bench, and now I've got Peterson truthers banging down my door. I like the idea of AP as my fourth RB off the bench, and I think he'll be situationally useful in any game the Cardinals are favored. But, I have a hard time seeing him produce big numbers consistently at age 32 until DJ gets back.

Should I trade AP for Cooks, Crabtree, or possibly Dak Prescott?

I could probably talk the Cooks/Crabtree owner into kicking in Funchess as well (who might be Cams WR1).

Mikey Purp
Sep 30, 2008

I realized it's gotten out of control. I realize I'm out of control.

Drunk Nerds posted:

If you've got time to invest, Mack is a good pickup. Eventually Indy will be forced to ride one of their only two offensive stars. Is there anyone else you can drop besides crowell though? I'd still do it, but only if it was a bench deal. If you're starting crow, Mack is gonna lose you a few games before he takes off.

Crow is on the bench behind Shady and Gore/Derrick Henry at the moment, so I have some time to see what develops. My other drop options are Darren McFadden and Devante Parker (starting WRs are Nuk, DT and Fitz).

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

DariusLikewise posted:

Fournette was taken right after I took Ezekiel Elliot in my league, I regret nothing.

Your website keeps giving me a certificate error in Chrome which stops me from reading at work since our web filters block any site with that error.

Well that's a poor way to celebrate our 90-day anniversary. Our cert must have expired. Let me look into it, thanks for pointing that out

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

Ayudo posted:

I let AP explode on my bench, and now I've got Peterson truthers banging down my door. I like the idea of AP as my fourth RB off the bench, and I think he'll be situationally useful in any game the Cardinals are favored. But, I have a hard time seeing him produce big numbers consistently at age 32 until DJ gets back.

I could probably talk the Cooks/Crabtree owner into kicking in Funchess as well (who might be Cams WR1).

Who's your QB?

I'd definitely move AP for Cooks or Crabtree.

Ayudo
Mar 30, 2006

VietCampo posted:

Who's your QB?

I'd definitely move AP for Cooks or Crabtree.

Oh sorry, my QB is Rivers but this league has rostered 20 QBs in a start one league.

I'm personally leaning Cooks+Funchess for AP+JMatt.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

Ayudo posted:

Oh sorry, my QB is Rivers but this league has rostered 20 QBs in a start one league.

I'm personally leaning Cooks+Funchess for AP+JMatt.

Lmao good luck getting anyone to take JMatt.

BloodyO
Aug 24, 2011
Just had a trade offer come through. To send Blount and either K.Allen or Theilen for Melvin Gordon. I’m kind of hesitant and I don’t know why.

Qb- Dak
Rb-Mccoy
RB-Blount
Wr-Theilen
Wr- D.Thomas
Wr-Pryor
Te-Ertz

Bench
Gillislee, forte, brieda, Rishard Matthews Keenan Allen

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Catfish Noodlin posted:

I'm tempted to pick up either Jamaal Charles or Chris Ivory(who are FA) but am I over-invested at RB?

I'm trying to move CJA or McKinnon for a TE if possible.

You have two defenses. Do not hold two defenses. Drop Detroit for Jamaal Charles, who is supposedly getting more touches. There is no scenario in which you would be starting Chris Ivory over your other RBs, so don't bother with him.

Diggs also said he was 50/50, and historically when he's on the injury report he plays like poo poo. I'm thinking of benching him for Cooper of all people.

Ayudo posted:

Sell that poo poo hard. If you can get Cooks/Crabtree and Funchess that would be a huge steal.

BloodyO posted:

Just had a trade offer come through. To send Blount and either K.Allen or Theilen for Melvin Gordon. I’m kind of hesitant and I don’t know why.

Qb- Dak
Rb-Mccoy
RB-Blount
Wr-Theilen
Wr- D.Thomas
Wr-Pryor
Te-Ertz

Bench

Blount + Thielen for Gordon is amazing. Mash.

Hamhandler
Aug 9, 2008

[I want to] shit in your fucking mouth. [I'm going to] slap your fucking mouth. [I'm going to] slap your real mother across the face [laughter]. Fuck you, you're still a rookie. I'll kill you.

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

You have two defenses. Do not hold two defenses. Drop Detroit for Jamaal Charles, who is supposedly getting more touches. There is no scenario in which you would be starting Chris Ivory over your other RBs, so don't bother with him.

My plan was to drop Buffalo after this week- Detroit is the #2 scoring defense in the league, and hasn't given me less than 14 points in any week.

RisqueBarber
Jul 10, 2005

Catfish Noodlin posted:

My plan was to drop Buffalo after this week- Detroit is the #2 scoring defense in the league, and hasn't given me less than 14 points in any week.

I agree. Detroit has the 2nd best defensive schedule after their bye.

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

Where are we at on Derrick Henry as of now? I kinda want to start working him in as a flex, but I'm not sure if I should wait another week or two before the torch hopefully gets passed. I have options, but Henry seems like a really high ceiling play right now.

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc

Santheb posted:

Where are we at on Derrick Henry as of now? I kinda want to start working him in as a flex, but I'm not sure if I should wait another week or two before the torch hopefully gets passed. I have options, but Henry seems like a really high ceiling play right now.

Sounds like Demarco might not even play this weekend. Even if he does, I think Henry is startable.

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

I've been waiting to get him in the lineup, the one week I did was his like 6 carry 8 yard game or something so I've been playing it cautiously.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Considering this trade in 1PPR. I give Morris/Smallwood and I get Watkins/Mack. Good move? I could try to ask for Garçon instead of Watkins.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Catfish Noodlin posted:

In retrospect, I like this approach better.

RisqueBarber
Jul 10, 2005

pubic works project posted:

Considering this trade in 1PPR. I give Morris/Smallwood and I get Watkins/Mack. Good move? I could try to ask for Garçon instead of Watkins.

Aren't you 5-1? If so, Watkins has a great playoff schedule if you can be patient.

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

No way, take Garcon over Watkins easily.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

You don't want to be relying on Sammy Watkins in your fantasy playoffs. You also don't want to be relying on Garcon, soooooo....

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

Pierre Garcon is like 6th overall in the entire league in targets, and top 10 in targets per game.

Sammy Watkins has 14 catches in 6 games and 4 games under 5 points in PPR. I know the schedule is bad, but no thank you.

e: I am happily and comfortably running Garcon out as my flex every week in PPR. If he's your WR2 it's a little dicier, but in no situation do I prefer Watkins.

RisqueBarber
Jul 10, 2005

Gobias Ind. posted:

Pierre Garcon is like 6th overall in the entire league in targets, and top 10 in targets per game.

Sammy Watkins has 14 catches in 6 games and 4 games under 5 points in PPR. I know the schedule is bad, but no thank you.

e: I am happily and comfortably running Garcon out as my flex every week in PPR. If he's your WR2 it's a little dicier, but in no situation do I prefer Watkins.

I'd rather have Watkins after week 11. And yeah, no one should be starting him now but I think he has more upside than Garcon in that stretch.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

RisqueBarber posted:

I'd rather have Watkins after week 11. And yeah, no one should be starting him now but I think he has more upside than Garcon in that stretch.

Having upside during that stretch is moot honestly, he has that upside now and has failed to produce in every week but 1.

Garcon has at least been steady in PPR leagues and would be usable from the start.

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

RisqueBarber posted:

I respectfully disagree.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
If you're also targeting him for playoff schedule, he also plays Seattle week 15, a team where he scored a big fat 0 against.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Yeah I have tons RB depth and my WRs are Diggs, Sanders, Landry, Martavis, Fowler. I'm trying to get someone to fill in for Diggs/Sanders for a week or so.

RisqueBarber
Jul 10, 2005

VietCampo posted:

Having upside during that stretch is moot honestly, he has that upside now and has failed to produce in every week but 1.

Garcon has at least been steady in PPR leagues and would be usable from the start.

You're right about usable from the start but he isn't going to use either of these player's. They are going to ride the pine.

He's 5-1 and while depth is still important at this stage, I think it's okay to have 2-3 players on your bench that have more upside in the future. Foreman, Kamara, Watkins and some others may not be good now but in the playoffs have good schedules which could help them break out. Same reason some people are looking to trade for Zeke or David Johnson. They've secured wins now and are looking to make a run.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

RisqueBarber posted:

You're right about usable from the start but he isn't going to use either of these player's. They are going to ride the pine.

He's 5-1 and while depth is still important at this stage, I think it's okay to have 2-3 players on your bench that have more upside in the future. Foreman, Kamara, Watkins and some others may not be good now but in the playoffs have good schedules which could help them break out. Same reason some people are looking to trade for Zeke or David Johnson. They've secured wins now and are looking to make a run.

Oh yea I get that, but your pushing upside on a player who has scored more than 8 points in a ppr league once all season.

Yes Watkins has past production to show but he's on a completely different team now and has only produced once and shut down 4 times.

That's not someone I want to rely on in the playoffs. And if he does get an injury to a starting WR from now til then, having Garçon is a lot better than Watkins.

VietCampo fucked around with this message at 21:28 on Oct 19, 2017

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004

BloodyO posted:

Qb- Dak
Rb-Mccoy
RB-Blount
Wr-Theilen
Wr- D.Thomas
Wr-Pryor
Te-Ertz

Bench

That’s a mash potato

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Suave Fedora posted:

That’s a mash potato

Yea I'd do it no matter if it included Allen or Thielen.

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

RCarr posted:

Yeah, wth. I genuinely didn't know Allen was still fantasy relevant. Mash before your opponent gets stroke therapy

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

RCarr posted:

Edit: Mashing "post" repeatedly is not edit

Drunk Nerds fucked around with this message at 21:36 on Oct 19, 2017

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

RisqueBarber posted:

Absolutely. I just don't think Watkins has shown enough to warrant being targeted for that purpose.

I'd rather have the steady Garcon in case of injury. Plus he's a perfectly fine flex in PPR leagues.

SouthShoreSamurai
Apr 28, 2009

It is a tale,
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.

Fun Shoe

Drunk Nerds posted:

Yeah, wth. I genuinely didn't know Allen was still fantasy relevant.

:what:

I was actually wondering why he had Allen on his bench. I mean, that's a ridic trade either way, but still... I'd be starting Allen over Pryor for sure.

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?
Team Goons help me put together a trade offer for Julio

I was thinking something like Freeman/Allen for Jones/Peterson

My team on the left, their team on the right

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

SouthShoreSamurai posted:

:what:

I was actually wondering why he had Allen on his bench. I mean, that's a ridic trade either way, but still... I'd be starting Allen over Pryor for sure.

Huh, he's 99% owned and hasn't gone below 7 points in HPPR. Just somehow utterly missed my radar, that's hilarious

Yuzenn
Mar 31, 2011

Be weary when you see oppression disguised as progression

The Spirit told me to use discernment and a Smith n Wesson at my discretion

Practice heavy self reflection, avoid self deception
If you lost, get re-direction

DariusLikewise posted:

Why do you want Julio this bad? Your receiving group seems fine once Tate gets back in action. Freeman and Allen both have value if this is PPR

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

DariusLikewise posted:

I'm going to guess he is something like 5-1, which means there's no real fire under his butt to make a change. Plus, almost no one is panicking over Julio's slow start. I agree with Yuzenn.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
Best IR stash? It's a redraft league, but it has an IR spot. I figured I might as well pick up and throw David Johnson in there. I think half the league doesn't realize there's in IR spot. Cause Greg Olsen is on the waiver wire, too.

• Locked thread