Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

crime weed
Nov 9, 2009
"ah, the native guy i mocked and jeered at, that i percieve as inhuman, forgave me. cool, guess i did nothing wrong"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a fatguy baldspot
Aug 29, 2018

Fair enough, I was just wondering.

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

lol mike thernovitcth is angry

(This was in response to WheelerWalkerJr’s similar post)

Kraanerg
Aug 17, 2013
Nathan obviously can handle this however he wants but there is this tacit expectation/pressure that minorities hurt by white supremacy take their suffering with stoic dignity—meaning, don’t make a big deal of this—clearly for the benefit of the white status quo. Minorities that don’t suffer quietly have a history of incurring more societal violence.

This is why white people have an obligation to use our privilege to mercilessly bully Nazis into non-existence.

crime weed
Nov 9, 2009

Kraanerg posted:

Nathan obviously can handle this however he wants but there is this tacit expectation/pressure that minorities hurt by white supremacy take their suffering with stoic dignity—meaning, don’t make a big deal of this—clearly for the benefit of the white status quo. Minorities that don’t suffer quietly have a history of incurring more societal violence.

This is why white people have an obligation to use our privilege to mercilessly bully Nazis into non-existence.
imagine how people/press would be reacting if he had gotten at all "uppity" & exhibited anything except stoic restraint at any point during this entire incident

crime weed has issued a correction as of 14:17 on Jan 21, 2019

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

A lot of Jews forgave the nazis that personally tormented them too as I recall.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

This kid needs to have his life destroyed as an object lesson. I’m sure he’s been raised to be comfortable with the concept.

the entire state of Kentucky needs to be brought to heel. Sherman should have burned it too

Kraanerg
Aug 17, 2013

crime weed posted:

imagine how people/press would be reacting if had gotten at all "uppity" & exhibited anything except stoic restraint at any point during this entire incident

Exactly. If he had gone on TV or social media and said, “gently caress these spoiled poo poo kids and gently caress their lovely bigot parents and especially gently caress their whole white-flight poo poo culture” he would have been 100% correct and justified but I don’t have to hypothesize how that would have worked out for him.

The establishment (ie white supremacy) has a very strict template for how minorities should air their grievances and it’s essentially: do not inconvenience us, do not attribute this to anything other than the specific individual or individuals involved, and especially do not draw attention to structural or institutional causes for this. Groups that do not adhere to this template are only vindicated post hoc, if at all.

am0kgonzo
Jun 18, 2010
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPmzRa-sXQs&app=desktop

crime weed
Nov 9, 2009

Kraanerg posted:

The establishment (ie white supremacy) has a very strict template for how minorities should air their grievances and it’s essentially: do not inconvenience us, do not attribute this to anything other than the specific individual or individuals involved, and especially do not draw attention to structural or institutional causes for this.
yeah, they hold such little power here in ontario that white folk basically drown drunk natives for fun & get away with it with no one even batting an eyelash.

e: https://thewalrus.ca/the-deadly-racism-of-thunder-bay/

crime weed has issued a correction as of 14:36 on Jan 21, 2019

Anta
Mar 5, 2007

What a nice day for a gassing

gently caress off

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 23 days!)

Nathan Philips menaced those poor boys :qq:

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

*puts on grownup voice*
https://twitter.com/NicholasSandmen/status/1087116914789216258

proly fake but whatever

Alan Smithee has issued a correction as of 14:48 on Jan 21, 2019

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

Alan Smithee posted:

the entire state of Kentucky needs to be brought to heel. Sherman should have burned it too

Difficult to justify, given that Kentucky never seceded (Confederate claims to the contrary and its star on their flag notwithstanding).

Palemdromes posted:

Depends. The public backlash could make them rethink, even if their lovely school doesn’t.

Could. Won't.

a fatguy baldspot
Aug 29, 2018

Heard Elder Phillips on NPR this morning. He claims he was protecting the black Israelites who were yelling homophobic and racial slurs at the kids.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
I mean, I haven't seen Richard Spenser's face as a kid so who am I to judge?

crime weed
Nov 9, 2009
i thought that account was fake?

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Ah yes, nothing quite says "I didn't do anything wrong" like threatening to sue everyone and using language like "protecting OUR nation" when the thumbnail is of a Native American.

a fatguy baldspot
Aug 29, 2018

Ok gently caress this kid.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

*teenage worker from The Simpsons voice* I'll see you in court, mister!

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Palemdromes posted:

Heard Elder Phillips on NPR this morning. He claims he was protecting the black Israelites who were yelling homophobic and racial slurs at the kids.

Palemdromes posted:

Ok gently caress this kid.

stick to a consistent gimmick or gently caress off

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

WARNING: This poster is a huge bitch!

RandomPauI posted:

I mean, I haven't seen Richard Spenser's face as a kid so who am I to judge?
As if it's any surprise he looks exactly like any date rapist from an 80's college/teen comedy movie

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

*enter Sandmann*
(power chord)
"hush little baby don't say a word"

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

A Democrat consultant is looking at this and trying to figure out how to REALLY appeal to middle America's Catholic prep schools

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Also lmao that having all the Nazis agree with you isn't a big enough red flag that you're fuckin up

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Even if that account is fake the replies aren't. The honking and oinking of a diseased generation.

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

The amount of people wanting to hurt this kid is kinda scary tbh

a fatguy baldspot
Aug 29, 2018

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Even if that account is fake the replies aren't. The honking and oinking of a diseased generation.

Most studies show Gen Z is more left and down on capitalism than even millennials.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Palemdromes posted:

Most studies show Gen Z is more left and down on capitalism than even millennials.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Deg7VrpHbM

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

frajaq posted:

It is healthy to wish harm upon racists. The fact we have suppressed this natural, beneficial impulse is proof that :decorum: is a false idol that must be destroyed.

Suspicious
Apr 30, 2005
You know he's the villain, because he's got shifty eyes.
cool, a new entrant in the right wing grift circuit

Suspicious
Apr 30, 2005
You know he's the villain, because he's got shifty eyes.
can't wait to see him DESTROY liberals using LOGIC with ben shapiro

Eox
Jun 20, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
match made in heaven with kent state gun girl, soon they can desperately beg for wedding money

crime weed
Nov 9, 2009
pretty sure anyone calling for "decorum" in response to that vid knows exactly what they're doing

barring like, severe autism or whatever

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Suspicious posted:

can't wait to see him DESTROY liberals using LOGIC with ben shapiro

He's already got the rosy cheeks to be their little lord Fauntleroy. Just give him a big lolly and the ensemble will be complete.

Eox
Jun 20, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

crime weed posted:

pretty sure anyone calling for "decorum" in response to that vid knows exactly what they're doing

barring like, severe autism or whatever

*glances over at USPOL* well,

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

WARNING: This poster is a huge bitch!

frajaq posted:

It's so weird that all these people white supremacists want to genocide are willing to resort to violence to stop that from happening.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

It's natural to have an instinctive desire to fight your predators. All rich people are like this.

am0kgonzo
Jun 18, 2010

420 Gank Mid posted:

It's so weird that all these people white supremacists want to genocide are willing to resort to violence to stop that from happening.

you surely seem fragile enough that a skinny teenager equates to a genocidal white supremacist, lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eox
Jun 20, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
lmao yeah look at this fuckin rube who thinks a caterpillar turns into a butterfly