Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

Securing a future for

and our people

That boy ain't right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

Things could be going better

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

There's no such thing as a good cult, but that doesn't mean you can't enjoy something as funny as the Black Hebrew Israelites.

Actually it really does mean I don't have to find them funny for being poo poo people.

crime weed
Nov 9, 2009
https://twitter.com/nathanTbernard/status/1087392107600461830?s=19

"boys will be boys"

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 22 days!)

CuddleCryptid posted:

Actually it really does mean I don't have to find them funny for being poo poo people.

Nobody said you have to think they're funny.
https://twitter.com/mrFawkes51/status/1087237088276209664

Ash Crimson
Apr 4, 2010

am0kgonzo posted:

no, it's still funny that you use your assumption that he's a white supremacist as justification for wanting to see his life ruined because you are a retard hanging out in online echo chambers

bullying teens on the internet is the first step on the road to revolution comrade

Why are you spending so much time trying to defend a racist dumb-poo poo kid?

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Palemdromes posted:

Most studies show Gen Z is more left and down on capitalism than even millennials.

this much is true, the only reason the think otherwise is because the "face" of every generation for the media, and especially for this one, is white and male. Whereas the BMOC for the Boomers was at least socially adept enough to go through a day without heiling on camera, the new face are weirdo streamers with MPs for moms and a huge trust fund who spend their time wandering around suicide forests while espousing Lost Cause or Hitler Did Nothing Wrong messaging.

White male Lost Generationers will be overall conservative and terminally online to boot, but the generation is also the most diverse in US history and non-white people are, on the whole, skewing left HARD

Terrible Opinions posted:

Oh no am0kgonzo is suffering from the stupid white person disease where they think to be a racist you have to be some sort of 80s movie villain and at the same time be physically intimidating. Completely ignoring that most genocide supporters are dweeby looking nerds, because that's the reason that they're racist to begin with.

This is actually called Supreme Court disease now

am0kgonzo
Jun 18, 2010

Ash Crimson posted:

Why are you spending so much time trying to defend a racist dumb-poo poo kid?

because he didn't actually do anything, except stand there and look smug

and people still went crazy, it's an absurd situation

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

imagine if it was a 17 year old black kid from black bloc who did this to a Good White Christian minister who was doing a prayer service for vietnam vets lol, I'm sure there's be soooooo many pleas to defend this gentle, ignorant soul

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

am0kgonzo posted:

would you say that he

didn't do nuthin?

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Screaming Idiot posted:

You know what'd be great? If the nazis/alt-right started killing each other -- and only each other, of course, no innocents, although I wouldn't cry if a centrist or a :decorum: rear end in a top hat got a bullet to the shoulder to remind them of what kind of rear end in a top hat they're "reaching out" to. But yeah, like, just an outbreak of infighting that leaves behind a significant chud bodycount opening up further investigation and incarceration of their toxic ideology. That'd be something I'd download and watch whenever I'm feeling down to pep myself up, to remind myself there is good in the world, and when I need a chuckle.

Is there anything more beautiful, more pleasurable than the death of racist, nazi scum?

this is unlikely except in cases where the killings aren't related to their toxic ideology, BUT we can at least take comfort in the fact that they're nonstop deplatforming each other either out of jealousy or to get them to move to some new "free speech" platform they just created

Silly Hyena
May 2, 2014
Is am0kgonzo still posting? Cmon man, if you're not literally that kid then white knighting for him so hard is just embarrassing. Actually it's embarrassing either way, but at least in that case you'd get to use your ego as an excuse.

crime weed
Nov 9, 2009

Gravy Jones posted:

won't somebody think of the [racist] children?

am0kgonzo
Jun 18, 2010

Epic High Five posted:

imagine if it was a 17 year old black kid from black bloc who did this to a Good White Christian minister who was doing a prayer service for vietnam vets lol, I'm sure there's be soooooo many pleas to defend this gentle, ignorant soul

seeing as he didn't actually do anything people going after him would be called racists, and rightfully so, probably by alot of the same people that are going after this kid, it's just idpol bullshit

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

am0kgonzo posted:

yeah I don't know why something like this was so blown out of proportion, like there's almost essays out there about that dumb kid's smirk like it's the end of the world

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

Things could be going better

Ignoring every other person in that crowd, "It's just a smirk" is something trumpeted by people who have never seen that exact expression directed at you for being a racial/sexual/gender minority.

am0kgonzo
Jun 18, 2010

Silly Hyena posted:

Is am0kgonzo still posting? Cmon man, if you're not literally that kid then white knighting for him so hard is just embarrassing. Actually it's embarrassing either way, but at least in that case you'd get to use your ego as an excuse.

lmao, not as embarassing as grown rear end adults fantasizing about loving up a teens life, who didn't actually do anything harmful

hth

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

am0kgonzo posted:

no, it's still funny that you use your assumption that he's a white supremacist as justification for wanting to see his life ruined because you are a retard hanging out in online echo chambers

bullying teens on the internet is the first step on the road to revolution comrade

nice r-bomb meltdown my dude

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I guess my main question would be, if they were so threatened by the black israelites, why did they chant and jeer at the chief?

am0kgonzo posted:

seeing as he didn't actually do anything people going after him would be called racists, and rightfully so, probably by alot of the same people that are going after this kid, it's just idpol bullshit

yeah that'd be crazy, suffering massive repercussions for no other reason than somebody with authority's idpol bigotry, good thing that never happens in America

Either you are one of these kids or you didn't know any growing up are my theories. Everything he and his peers are about and why they're doing what they're doing is extremely obvious, and in case anybody didn't get the point they showed up to protest this women's march wearing reactionary regalia while chanting white supremacist slogans at minorities.

If you don't think the wall isn't white supremacist sloganeering, I'd be interested to hear why you think it'd make sense otherwise to chant it at a native america

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
The free market will decide whether he is worth employing, we're just providing them with adequate information

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

am0kgonzo posted:

lmao, not as embarassing as grown rear end adults fantasizing about loving up a teens life, who didn't actually do anything harmful

hth

shut up racist

am0kgonzo
Jun 18, 2010

Epic High Five posted:

chanting white supremacist slogans at minorities.

If you don't think the wall isn't white supremacist sloganeering, I'd be interested to hear why you think it'd make sense otherwise to chant it at a native america

did this actually happen?

crime weed
Nov 9, 2009
also, dont worry, that kid is going to be fine.

the system is designed such that it's literally impossible for him to fail.

crime weed has issued a correction as of 19:08 on Jan 21, 2019

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

am0kgonzo posted:

Dude he was standing there with a look on his face as if there were a man in a black polo and nitrile gloves behind them saying "You've been given your instructions in the dressing room: obey my instructions at all times, touch gloves, and come out fighting."

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

am0kgonzo posted:

You're probated but yes, you loving moron.

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

am0kgonzo posted:

Yes you shitbag, it absolutely did happen. I don't care to link a video because you'll just dismiss it anyway, but for anyone else reading, it did.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!
It's like clockwork, how these sort of posters suddenly pop up with all sorts of questions and possible justification whenever one of these little shits gets caught being their racist self. One suspects they might have reasons to do so other than a strict dedication to making sure reporting is 100% factually correct at all times!

Bullfrog
Nov 5, 2012

sniveling liberal cowards looking for any reason to absolve some pasty little white thug children

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything
these kids will face no consequences. they'll be on fox news in a week, the white house in two, joe rogan and h3h3 in three, and on the TPUSA circuit in a month

Ague Proof has issued a correction as of 19:11 on Jan 21, 2019

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

frajaq posted:

yeah I don't know why something like this was so blown out of proportion, like there's almost essays out there about that dumb kid's smirk like it's the end of the world

narrowing the controversy down to this one kid is sort of missing the forest for the trees. the problem isn't this one kid and the smirk, but that his entire student body was backing him up to intimidate a Native American, that an entire institution exists to produce rich white supremacists like himself and shield them from consequences - that there is an entire class which is raised from birth to reinforce white supremacy from the heights of American power.

crime weed
Nov 9, 2009

frajaq posted:

crime weed posted:

i mean, that video is pretty much the perfect encapsulation of modern white supremacy.

that kid can stand there, while his peers throw jeers, because he knows that native person can't do anything to him. he smiles, because he knows that he will never experience the desperation and suffering that native communities suffer.

it's really not that difficult

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde
count chockula the nazi dog guy is whining that he cant get a job anymore cause of his rep

maybe these idiots should think before being racist in public, social media has been a thing for a decade now

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

The American haute bourgeoisie don't want you to know that they exist, that their family fortunes were built on centuries of the worst forms of human exploitation, or that they've created entire institutions to make sure that they and the grande bourgeoisie will always be white people of "good breeding." Whether it's Catholic schools, elite Hebrew schools, Evangelical academies, or secular preparatory academies and the Ivy League institutions they are fast-tracked into, these institutions exist to ensure that no matter how much money an individual minority may accumulate they'll never rise higher than the status of moyenne bourgeois. White supremacy isn't just a cultural attitude or an institutional inertia of a racist legal system, it's cultivated by an invisible elite which insinuates itself into all the most important positions of American power. A white aristocracy whose power doesn't merely stem from their control of capital, but centuries of social and cultural control.

a fatguy baldspot
Aug 29, 2018

am0kgonzo posted:

Did they shout “build the wall” at Phillips? No, as far as I can tell, and the Twitter thread backs me up. Were they doing racist poo poo like parading their black classmates out front and calling a female black classmate a hoe? In order to somehow prove they weren’t racist? Yes.

Azathoth posted:

Yes you shitbag, it absolutely did happen. I don't care to link a video because you'll just dismiss it anyway, but for anyone else reading, it did.

There’s no reason to lie like this. They did plenty of other reprehensible poo poo.

This is pretty clearly the fault of the kids, their chaperones, and the black Israelites. The latter of which undoubtedly started and continued the confrontation even over Elder Phillips selfless act. They’re all pieces of poo poo who deserve to have their lives ruined.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Palemdromes posted:

Did they shout “build the wall” at Phillips? No, as far as I can tell, and the Twitter thread backs me up. Were they doing racist poo poo like parading their black classmates out front and calling a female black classmate a hoe? In order to somehow prove they weren’t racist? Yes.

There’s no reason to lie like this. They did plenty of other reprehensible poo poo.

This is pretty clearly the fault of the kids, their chaperones, and the black Israelites. The latter of which undoubtedly started and continued the confrontation even over Elder Phillips selfless act. They’re all pieces of poo poo who deserve to have their lives ruined.

Eat poo poo racist

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

“the twitter thread backs me up” lmao

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Those hoteps have already had their lives ruined though. Their lives have been ruined since the minute they were born, which is probably a big part of why they're hoteps.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

Those hoteps have already had their lives ruined though. Their lives have been ruined since the minute they were born, which is probably a big part of why they're hoteps.

Black Israelites aren’t Hoteps. :colbert:

Hoteps believe the ancient Egyptians were all actually black Africans, and Black Hebrew Israelites believe ancient Hebrews were all black Africans.

Pener Kropoopkin has issued a correction as of 19:39 on Jan 21, 2019

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь
im a black hebrew british israelite. the jews were actually ancient englishmen, who were actually black

NovemberMike
Dec 28, 2008

Palemdromes posted:

.Were they doing racist poo poo like parading their black classmates out front and calling a female black classmate a hoe? In order to somehow prove they weren’t racist? Yes.

isn't the school all male? I thought they didn't have female students.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

am0kgonzo posted:

hth

God drat I'm going to kick your Nazi rear end