Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ms Boods
Mar 19, 2009

Did you ever wonder where the Romans got bread from? It wasn't from Waitrose!
My ancient ratbag cat (maybe 20 or 21 years old at this point) has been a bit peaky the past couple of days, and when I got up this morning, he hadn't eaten, nor would he eat breakfast -- or take a small bacon treat (usually he tries to take off the ends of my fingers when bacon treats are on offer as he's mostly blind these days). Bit worried; Mr Boods is making an appointment with the vet whilst I'm stuck here at school all day.

One of those days where just before I went off for school I went back and gave him an extra cuddle and that :ohdear:

Pictures and stories of old trooper pets would be nice to see and read :unsmith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sininu
Jan 8, 2014

https://vt.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_oltgpnjosj1r01vzm_480.mp4#_=_

http://i.imgur.com/AdpUOvH.gifv

Sininu has a new favorite as of 15:02 on Feb 24, 2017

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe
Stolen from the schadenfreude thread:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zUc-mpMGrs

Frog and Toad
Jul 31, 2008

spotty pig is a bully :kimchi:

DaChurl
Nov 9, 2011

I'm not familiar with the type of thing I'm seeing.

Birdception

KilroyWasHere
Oct 22, 2005
https://twitter.com/narndraws/status/832676781614174209

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

You cheated not only the game, but yourself.
But most of all, you cheated BABA

Ms Boods posted:

My ancient ratbag cat (maybe 20 or 21 years old at this point) has been a bit peaky the past couple of days, and when I got up this morning, he hadn't eaten, nor would he eat breakfast -- or take a small bacon treat (usually he tries to take off the ends of my fingers when bacon treats are on offer as he's mostly blind these days). Bit worried; Mr Boods is making an appointment with the vet whilst I'm stuck here at school all day.

One of those days where just before I went off for school I went back and gave him an extra cuddle and that :ohdear:

Pictures and stories of old trooper pets would be nice to see and read :unsmith:

More phone photos of my two old floofers! These two are old, pampered, and I love them - to the point where orange fluff got to beg some small pieces of steak off of me last night. Right now Moaterboat (the tan one) is asleep on the couch, and Harvey (orange floof) is loafing on the table on top of the mail just because he can. ... I named Moaterboat when I was a kid, complete with bad spelling, ahaha.

Recently we had a scare, as Harvey was constipated, but we called the vet and got some meds for him, and now he's back to normal - and well enough to attempt to shove his face into my food when I'm eating. I know it's a bad habit to encourage, but, well, he's old. He's allowed to beg for food and sometimes get some, because darnit, he's been good company for years and is entitled to some steak. But just a little!

Fingers crossed your floof is fine!

e: Yes, that's a lightbox that Harvey's standing in front of. The lightbox is to ward off depression, the towel in front of it is so the cat can sleep in front of it and block the light all he wants.

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
http://i.imgur.com/PeTrbFc.gifv

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...

Please notice feed me, senpai.

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

God damn it, you've got to be kind.

Am I the only person that thought the bubbles out back were from dog farts? :blush:

Thoughtless
Feb 1, 2007

Doesn't think, just types.
I don't think this has been posted yet and it's about the cutest thing I've seen this year.

Rated PG-34
Jul 1, 2004

that's some zen dog

Sininu
Jan 8, 2014

neongrey
Feb 28, 2007

Plaguing your posts with incidental music.

StrixNebulosa posted:

e: Yes, that's a lightbox that Harvey's standing in front of. The lightbox is to ward off depression, the towel in front of it is so the cat can sleep in front of it and block the light all he wants.

I hope that one day the world licenses well-lit cats as therapeutic devices and makes them available by perscription.

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

neongrey posted:

I hope that one day the world licenses well-lit cats as therapeutic devices and makes them available by perscription.

:yeah:

Plus a bonus:

These two pictures are from a few years ago when I had a worse phone, so they're not...great, but, hey!

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord
That cat is intensely fluffy :3:

and I hope the little chubby cat got some belly scratches

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

Why would an ambulance be leaving the hospital?

Rated PG-34 posted:

that's some zen dog

Zen dog dreams of a medium-sized bone.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

neongrey posted:

Medicinal and theraputic felis domesticus-derived clinical treatments are strictly controlled and only available via purrscription :colbert:.

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

Knorth posted:

That cat is intensely fluffy :3:

and I hope the little chubby cat got some belly scratches

He didn't, because he doesn't like them, but he does get a lot of ear scritches! :3:

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord
That'll do :)

FluxFaun
Apr 7, 2010

I'm really fuckin' sad. Please post the goofiest, derpiest animals you can find.

Sininu
Jan 8, 2014

http://i.imgur.com/HOgYe77.gifv

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

I've posted it before but this photo of Pingu always makes me smile:

coolusername
Aug 23, 2011

cooltitletext

My mother's incredibly fluffy norwegiant forest cat (who loves belly rubs) adores his normal sized little sister pound cat. They're always cuddling or hanging out together when she isn't chewing on his tail.

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

deathbot posted:

My mother's incredibly fluffy norwegiant forest cat (who loves belly rubs) adores his normal sized little sister pound cat. They're always cuddling or hanging out together when she isn't chewing on his tail.

Gosh, so fluffy!

FutonForensic
Nov 11, 2012

more fluffcow

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34JmSwadvPQ

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.

Sociopastry posted:

I'm really fuckin' sad. Please post the goofiest, derpiest animals you can find.

My doofus.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

That cow has emo hair

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

#squad goals

CATTASTIC
Mar 31, 2010

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Mu Zeta posted:

That cow has emo hair

*emoo

e.

CATTASTIC has a new favorite as of 04:24 on Feb 25, 2017

neongrey
Feb 28, 2007

So it is still my birthday for a few more hours. Could I get some quality elephant content or the mass hysteria brought about by cat and dogs living together?

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Yes, how may I help you?

JackMann
Aug 11, 2010

Secure. Contain. Protect.
Fallen Rib

Mu Zeta posted:

That cow has emo hair

He's an angstus cow.

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde

neongrey posted:

So it is still my birthday for a few more hours. Could I get some quality elephant content or the mass hysteria brought about by cat and dogs living together?

Happy Birthday!

RaspberryCommie
May 3, 2008

Stop! My penis can only get so erect.

neongrey posted:

Sup fellow Feb 24 birthday! :hfive:

If I could throw out a request as well, I'd like some derpy potatoes please! :derptiel:

neongrey
Feb 28, 2007

Omg, those little legs! :kimchi:

RaspberryCommie posted:

heee! :hfive:

Frog and Toad
Jul 31, 2008

GIANT FEET

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde

RaspberryCommie posted:

If I could throw out a request as well, I'd like some derpy potatoes please! :derptiel:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

RaspberryCommie posted: