Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Micromancer
Apr 17, 2002

He went out to the store
and when he got back
Roll-marks said .22 Short, jack.
If anything I could say that
this gun was rare
Its covered it sweat,
toilet water, and hair
For the record, wartime is especially trying for someone wanting to jump in for the first time. Hit me up in game, I'll be happy to assist with getting serices online and a bit of a tour. If you go Waffe or KF it doesn't matter, I got you.

Best recommendation though is make your pilot, do the intro missions to get a feel for the things you can do in game, and complete the SoE arc. Hang out in Public Karma in game and ask questions there. Once you are sure Eve is a thing you want to continue I can help get you where you need to be.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nazca
Apr 9, 2016

Lord and Savior of KarmaFleet
I wanna go waffe

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007
If you can't get into real Waffe, go for the blue Waffe, our valued allies.

froody guy
Jun 25, 2013

nazca posted:

I wanna go waffe

Your application has been upvoted and it will be processed soomTM

nazca
Apr 9, 2016

froody guy posted:

Your application has been upvoted and it will be processed soomTM

Great!

Tai
Mar 8, 2006
Spy

ragedx
Mar 15, 2019

Vodka is just awesome water
spy
/spī/
noun
a person who secretly collects and reports information on the activities, movements, and plans of an enemy or competitor.
synonyms: secret agent, undercover agent, enemy agent, foreign agent, secret service agent, intelligence agent, double agent, counterspy, industrial spy, fifth columnist, mole, plant, scout; More
verb
work for a government or other organization by secretly collecting information about enemies or competitors.
"he agreed to spy for the West"

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Got my first dread last night and I immediately have an overwhelming urge to drop it on anything

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

like i need to buy a couple more just so i can be dumb with them

nazca
Apr 9, 2016

Any one willing to sponser me. I suck too much or whatever. I don't want to do karmafleet again. Im not really a newbee.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

nazca posted:

Any one willing to sponser me. I suck too much or whatever. I don't want to do karmafleet again. Im not really a newbee.

Send me 3b isk and I will

yogizh
Oct 12, 2015
Dumb Helicopter Joke Enthusiast

nazca posted:

ASCEE is the new Karmafleet. Karmafleet is now Amok.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Am0kdotte is the new Widotte.

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007
Kick Am0kdotte, then

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica
Best dotte

Roller Coast Guard
Aug 27, 2006

With this magnificent aircraft,
and my magnificent facial hair,
the British Empire will never fall!

So how is invading the North going so far?

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

Roller Coast Guard posted:

So how is invading the North going so far?

We haven't even finished moving our guys there yet. It'll probably take the rest of the week.

nazca
Apr 9, 2016

Still looking for that special friend.

Landsknecht
Oct 27, 2009
I hope this person is trolling, nobody can be so unfunny and dumb

Gwyneth Palpate posted:

We haven't even finished moving our guys there yet. It'll probably take the rest of the week.

are you in charge of herding idiots?

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

~SMcD

Landsknecht posted:

are you in charge of herding idiots?

no

Not An Arsonist
May 5, 2014

It was on fire when I got here
I moved my internet spaceships and honestly didn't hate it, so that's something.

DrDork
Dec 29, 2003
commanding officer of the Army of Dorkness

notanarsonist posted:

I moved my internet spaceships and honestly didn't hate it because I was drinking heavily at the time, so that's something.

I then went and did a Harpy fleet home defense thing where I tackled and killed a bunch of stuff by not being able to understand the FC calling primaries, so I just scrammed whatever. Worked great! So far A+ would war again.

Landsknecht
Oct 27, 2009

that's what a man who is in charge of herding idiots would say

the quernstrain hasn't brakes

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Querns is literally a nobody, and happy that he is a nobody, because he doesn't have to worry about morons. People treat him like a somebody though, which is hilarious to him.

Not An Arsonist
May 5, 2014

It was on fire when I got here

DrDork posted:

I then went and did a Harpy fleet home defense thing where I tackled and killed a bunch of stuff by not being able to understand the FC calling primaries, so I just scrammed whatever. Worked great! So far A+ would war again.

Thank you for fixing my post. You aren't wrong, i was working bourbon at least two hours before the move. Finding the right balance of liquor to put up with this game while still remaining coherent and functional is an art.

Landsknecht
Oct 27, 2009

orange juche posted:

Querns is literally a nobody, and happy that he is a nobody, because he doesn't have to worry about morons. People treat him like a somebody though, which is hilarious to him.

querns is a frequent poster

posting is what it's all about

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

Send me 3b isk and I will

Hell, I’ll do it for four

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

~SMcD

orange juche posted:

it actually has gone beyond hilarious into vaguely irritating confusion as i have no idea how folks arrived at that conclusion

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

He's the Direkkktor of good posting.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Landsknecht posted:

querns is a frequent poster

posting is what it's all about

Querns does have a top tier posting game true

Landsknecht
Oct 27, 2009

orange juche posted:

Querns does have a top tier posting game true

he plays quantity over quality

DrDork
Dec 29, 2003
commanding officer of the Army of Dorkness

Landsknecht posted:

As is the Goon way.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Landsknecht posted:

I'm twice as good a poster as querns if you go by sheer numbers

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week

Gwyneth Palpate posted:

it actually has gone beyond hilarious into vaguely irritating confusion as i have no idea how folks arrived at that conclusion

How often do the pubbies message you asking for a decision about their important director questions?

I recently got a forums PM from some rando needing help with affordable care, I guess because I answer dumb questions on the forums a lot. I don't know if he thought I was on the staff or just blindly picking someone who looked nicer than Atrum.

wafflethief
Jun 2, 2013

Klyith posted:

How often do the pubbies message you asking for a decision about their important director questions?

I recently got a forums PM from some rando needing help with affordable care, I guess because I answer dumb questions on the forums a lot. I don't know if he thought I was on the staff or just blindly picking someone who looked nicer than Atrum.

why not both?

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

~SMcD

Klyith posted:

funnily enough, no one bothers me on jabber, it's all the other weirdos not even in the alliance who think i'm a bigshot

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica
I'll bother you :heysexy:

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!
Querns is a small flame of good posting in a dark room filled with moths rushing in to get burned

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Dindin you seem to have a lot of experience burning your mouth on birthday candles

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Why did I read moths as mouths

Hoisted by my own petard again!!!!