Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dev286
Nov 30, 2006

Let it be all the best.

GOTTA STAY FAI posted:

Darn, so close

I think this qualifies for "why is it wet?"

Those brown piles of snot look super slimy and shiny to me!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Judge Tesla
Oct 29, 2011

:frogsiren:

EorayMel posted:

When did Kraft start making chocolate cheese?

:barf:

When they bought Cadbury they started making Chocolate Cheese. :v:

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I've been here the whole time, and you're not my real Dad! :emo:
Yum. Who wouldn't want this?

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Tofu Terry
Oct 4, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
I love the napkins implying it's sloppy seconds :yum:

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
F

O

O

D

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

For some reason, I get the impression this is very cold?

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

That greenish thing looks exactly like my 5mo's poo poo after he's been eating some of his iron-fortified baby cereal

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

Munchables
Feb 8, 2015

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

Would^2

Televisio Frankus
Jun 8, 2010

That looks like the "squash" I was given as a kid.

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

If I'm elected as IK, I will institute Pizza Rules to prevent tragedies like this from ever happening again

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

The Glumslinger posted:

If I'm elected as IK, I will institute Pizza Rules to prevent tragedies like this from ever happening again

You won't last a day with policies like that.

No pizza rules. We like it that way.

LogicalFallacy
Nov 16, 2015

Wrecking hell's shit since 1993

Breakfast/dessert pizzas are dope af, and I would totally eat that one with all the fruit on it.

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

It's not a dessert pizza, it's an Asian pizza. So besides the visible tomatoes/olives with the fruit it's on fake cheese that makes a Kraft single seem classy and probably has ketchup for a sauce.

A dessert pizza with sweetened crust dough + cream cheese + fruit or whatever is fine yeah.

Xen Tricks
Nov 4, 2010

Unless I'm missing something these, uh, "pizzas" cost roughly $0.36?

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Grand Fromage posted:

A dessert pizza with sweetened crust dough + cream cheese + fruit or whatever is fine yeah.

Also known as a "pie" or sometimes "shortcake" among culinary experts.

LogicalFallacy
Nov 16, 2015

Wrecking hell's shit since 1993

Technically, pizza is a specific variety of pie, so...

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

LogicalFallacy posted:

... no pie rules?

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

Xen Tricks posted:

Unless I'm missing something these, uh, "pizzas" cost roughly $0.36?

30 yuan is around $5.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

LogicalFallacy posted:

A plane is technically a vehicle, so I'll be rebranding bikes as street aircraft.

deadly_pudding
May 13, 2009

who the fuck is scraeming
"LOG OFF" at my house.
show yourself, coward.
i will never log off

LogicalFallacy posted:

steinrokkan posted:

A plane is technically a vehicle, so I'll be rebranding bikes as street aircraft.

My favorite cookbook has a chapter entitled "Sandwiches and Pizza". Semantically, you can either take from it that pizza is a sandwich, or that pizzas and sandwiches are both sub-categories of food consisting of "bread with stuff on it".

A calzone is definitely a sandwich :colbert:

I might entertain suggestions that a deep-dish pizza is a pie, or possibly some kind of errant lasagna.

stereobreadsticks
Feb 28, 2008

For those who aren't familiar with the...interesting world of Chinese pizzas, that second one is durian. I like durian but the idea of putting it on a pizza is a step too far for me.

deadly_pudding
May 13, 2009

"LOG OFF" at my house.
show yourself, coward.
i will never log off

stereobreadsticks posted:

For those who aren't familiar with the...interesting world of Chinese pizzas, that second one is durian. I like durian but the idea of putting it on a pizza is a step too far for me.

:catstare: Does, um... what happens with the smell when you bake it?

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

deadly_pudding posted:

:catstare: Does, um... what happens with the smell when you bake it?

i hated it the one time i tried it, not baked but i can only assume: baked, sweaty butthole stank

Bukowski
Dec 28, 2009

hammulder
I'm looking at keyboards online and they had... this as a video thumbnail.

What the gently caress is it? Kiwis and eggs and red beans?

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I would expect those to be other fruits like, say, orange pieces and cherries?

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

Those could be azuki beans, which are prepared to be sweet rather than savory. The yellow half-orbs could be loquats. Add in the pineapple and kiwifruit and you've got a lovely fruit tart.

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!
Peaches?

The whole thing looks like a model from an old 3D game with a texture of a pie stretched across. It looks weirdly flat.

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

Yeah that seems painfully obvious to be cherries, peaches, kiwi, and apple.

That is also shockingly fake.

deadly_pudding
May 13, 2009

"LOG OFF" at my house.
show yourself, coward.
i will never log off

ACES CURE PLANES posted:

Yeah that seems painfully obvious to be cherries, peaches, kiwi, and apple.

That is also shockingly fake.

I think it was the second pizza that was supposed to be durian.

edit: I thought we were arguing about the pizzas lol

deadly_pudding has a new favorite as of 20:36 on Oct 25, 2016

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Bukowski posted:

I'm looking at keyboards online and they had... this as a video thumbnail.

What the gently caress is it? Kiwis and eggs and red beans?

Kiwis, peaches and cherries (in syrup, drained) on a bed of custard, in a shell of crumbly pie crust. Glazed with sweet gelatine.

Yeti Yeti Yeti
Mar 27, 2010
The Hershey's Cookies and Cream Facebook page has FOUR different videos about putting Jolly Ranchers on the chocolate.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Yeti Yeti Yeti posted:

The Hershey's Cookies and Cream Facebook page has FOUR different videos about putting Jolly Ranchers on the chocolate.

Would so hard

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

Yeti Yeti Yeti posted:

Hershey owns the Jolly Rancher brand, so maybe some intern just got bored, or maybe was pressured to come up with something?

"Uh poo poo well I guess um put some of our HFCS candies onto our other HFCS candies drat they want me to make how many of these videos"

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

People say bigger is better.

But for the first time in my life, I think I've gone too far.
They're building hype for a future Jolly Cookies & Cream ice cream.

LordSaturn
Aug 12, 2007

sadly unfunny

GOTTA STAY FAI posted:

This is one of those mental images that'll be in my head forever, so thanks for that.

As I lay dying due to an unfortunate injury sustained while gathering morels, I'll say my prayers, send mental goodbyes to my friends and family, and with the time left before the light fades from my eyes, I'll reflect on the time someone went to a restaurant, got drunk on cheap wine, ate canned green beans in a taco shell, then ate raw fish after being served canned green beans in a taco shell

Darn, so close

the problem with a No Pizza Rules square is that anything can be a pizza, and therefore subject to no rules

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

AUNT GWEN'S COLD SHAPE (!)

LordSaturn posted:

the problem with a No Pizza Rules square is that anything can be a pizza, and therefore subject to no rules

There are no pizza "rules," but for the sake of simplicity and understanding, it must be defineable as something a reasonable person would reasonably identify as a food succeeding at or trying to be a pizza.

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

LogicalFallacy posted:

Pies are made of pastry. Pizzas are made of bread. Pizzas are sandwiches, not pies.

McSpergin
Sep 10, 2013

LogicalFallacy posted:

Breakfast/dessert pizzas are dope af, and I would totally eat that one with all the fruit on it.

Can confirm for **breakfast pizzas.

When I worked at dominos australia, we started doing the puff pastry bases and the Aussie pizza which had egg and bacon on it.

My go to breakfast pizza was to use the gluten free circle cutter to cut the puff pastry, then top it with tomato sauce, onion, bacon, sausage, ground beef, egg, garlic sauce and double cheese. And if we had lamb for the seven meats (rip my nigga 7 meats) I would also throw lamb on there. That was the way to go

:australia:

E: wrote dessert pizzas instead of breakfast. But on the note of dessert pizzas one of our guys did a second job at subway and would occasionally bring a roll of their cookie dough across in his bag, which the high school counter girls would take and cover in all sorts of chocolate stuff to make a hell of a tasty diabetes abomination

McSpergin has a new favorite as of 04:03 on Oct 26, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Tiggum posted:

Pies are made of pastry. Pizzas are made of bread. Pizzas are sandwiches, not pies.

Also pies have a lid, so even if they were made with pastry they'd be tarts not pies