Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: sharknado slashfic)

endocriminologist
May 17, 2021

SUFFERINGLOVER:press send + soul + earth lol
inncntsoul:ok

(inncntsoul has left the game)

ARCHON_MASTER:lol
MAMMON69:lol
mcaffee knew the truth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

Where's the teasers? Where are the leaks? If this goes to print Friday it's already in hands now

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

realtalk it's going to offer a bunch of descriptions of vague poo poo with little or no evidence to corroborate and end up implying an adversary nation while paying lip service to non-human possibilities

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

The Saucer Hovers posted:

humans can never go full x-man, but all are capable of minor telepathy, prophecy, and probability alteration. one of the most common manifestations of these systems in the western world is referred to as "telephone telepathy" and is characterized by thinking of a person or expecting contact from them shortly before they actually make contact. its /extremely/ common, ask your friends.

ive also had this happen a notable number of times, i was considering it as my example but im glad i didn't so that i could read you posting about it instead :tinfoil:

i think the nuts&bolts ufo approach is valuable, but its hard not to notice folks like puthoff being involved. even if its part of the op the inclusion of parapsychology into the mix is interesting.

this is the best ufo thread online afaict lmao, it makes me so happy you are all here to enjoy with me this, our daily dose of insanity.

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
the ufos are playing it cool because they're concerned about an intergalactic incident when all the men on earth hear about the size of their enormous hogs

endocriminologist
May 17, 2021

it’ll no doubt turn out the aliens are racist so I’m pre-emptively cancelling them. gently caress you aliens

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

endocriminologist posted:

mcaffee knew the truth

that guy gently caresssed whales

Dolphin posted:

the ufos are playing it cool because they're concerned about an intergalactic incident when all the men on earth hear about the size of their enormous hogs

there is a reason why all the captured greys are described as being "small like children" :ssh:

Delta-Wye has issued a correction as of 21:37 on Jun 23, 2021

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
how can you do this to us ufos. keep those hogs in space

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.

Delta-Wye posted:

that guy fucks whales

he ded op

past tense please

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

it’ll no doubt turn out the aliens are racist so I’m pre-emptively cancelling them. gently caress you aliens

drat ur right

OK baizuo
Mar 19, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
July 18th, 2021. A gigantic mile long rod appears above Washington DC, minutes later a smaller rod lands on the lawn of the white house and a contingent of beings dressed in hindic garb steps up to the podium to address the world

"People of Earth, we are the council of indigenous cultural restoration from the Galactic Federation. We have concluded it necessary to assist you in undoing the damage caused by a criminal deviant in our society.

You know this criminal as Elohim or Jehovah. Millennia ago he made unapproved contact and instilled sadistic, sociopathic belief systems in your ancient cultures for his own perverted entertainment which have hindered cultural development for thousands of years. Practice and expression of abrahamic religions is now illegal.

Hail Lord Shiva *lights up a chillum full of space hash*"

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

KKK space hogs go home

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

The Protagonist posted:

he ded op

past tense please

woah

endocriminologist
May 17, 2021

there’s basically no way mcaffee didn’t call himself the “hunter s Thompson of computers” at least once. we need the aliens to show us their hunter s Thompson

endocriminologist
May 17, 2021

here are the aliens

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
John's coming back on the 25th

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Lmao

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

July aiittee is when dad comes home with his smokes

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

mcaffee knew the truth

That guy is nuts as hell

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

https://twitter.com/wikileaks/status/1407800036407316484?s=19

Oh what the gently caress

endocriminologist
May 17, 2021

Spaniard is a anagram of uap aliens

A MIRACLE
Sep 17, 2007

All right. It's Saturday night; I have no date, a two-liter bottle of Shasta and my all-Rush mix-tape... Let's rock.

Spaniard is a anagram of uap aliens

holy poo poo

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

hmmm yes 'found dead' in June, and Jeff is taking off to orbit July 17, what might the billionaires know about what's coming and where are they going hmmmm hmmmm

A MIRACLE
Sep 17, 2007

All right. It's Saturday night; I have no date, a two-liter bottle of Shasta and my all-Rush mix-tape... Let's rock.

Wheeee posted:

hmmm yes 'found dead' in June, and Jeff is taking off to orbit July 17, what might the billionaires know about what's coming and where are they going hmmmm hmmmm

someone speculated itt that Bezos is going to be the human ambassador for earth and I found that idea extremely unpleasant

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

more like jeff is one of them and the entire rise of amazon was little more than a money laundering operation to help advance their interests from within human civilization

OK baizuo
Mar 19, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

A MIRACLE posted:

someone speculated itt that Bezos is going to be the human ambassador for earth and I found that idea extremely unpleasant

Turns out the aliens are like the Ferengi and they'll only negotiate with our equivalent of Crassus :suicide:

A MIRACLE
Sep 17, 2007

gonna watch the fourth kind tonight

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Wheeee posted:

more like jeff is one of them and the entire rise of amazon was little more than a money laundering operation to help advance their interests from within human civilization

The idea if "what if shopping and shipping didn't suck rear end" required intervention

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Wheeee posted:

realtalk it's going to offer a bunch of descriptions of vague poo poo with little or no evidence to corroborate and end up implying an adversary nation while paying lip service to non-human possibilities

real talk i'll be pleasantly surprised if it even pays lip service to non-human possibilities

regardless, still won't trust a goddamn word of it because someone is definitely running a game with this even if i can't figure out what it is

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

Delta-Wye posted:

ive also had this happen a notable number of times, i was considering it as my example but im glad i didn't so that i could read you posting about it instead :tinfoil:

i think the nuts&bolts ufo approach is valuable, but its hard not to notice folks like puthoff being involved. even if its part of the op the inclusion of parapsychology into the mix is interesting.

this is the best ufo thread online afaict lmao, it makes me so happy you are all here to enjoy with me this, our daily dose of insanity.

:getin:

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
is there anything cooler than dying in a spanish prison?

maybe not having that happen, that might be cooler

Zisky
May 6, 2003

PM me and I will show you my tits

Dolphin posted:

is there anything cooler than dying in a spanish prison?

maybe not having that happen, that might be cooler

Posting Q on social media hours after you died.

Hirsute
May 4, 2007

Azathoth posted:

real talk i'll be pleasantly surprised if it even pays lip service to non-human possibilities

regardless, still won't trust a goddamn word of it because someone is definitely running a game with this even if i can't figure out what it is

Hasn't the gist of it already been leaked? Basically "we don't know what they are and can't rule out aliens"? All in hoping for is some new footage or photos being released along with it, just give us some clear pics dammit

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.

WHARS THE UCKING UAPS JOHN

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

lol

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
watch joe biden cancel the release at noon on the 25th

Hirsute
May 4, 2007
I've been thinking a lot lately about what would actually change if suddenly we learned of the existence of a galactic federation and that aliens have been here constantly or intermittently for a very long time. Like what if their purpose for revealing themselves now is to save us from a climate catastrophe, does anyone think we'd actually use that to get our poo poo together and solve the problem? Barring them gifting us some magical tech that fixes everything, I feel like climate change deniers would just double down on their stupidity, a lot of people would just lump the aliens in with their nebulous conception of the "other" and anything they do or say would be viewed as either lies or part of some globalist conspiracy. We sure as poo poo wouldn't get rid of capitalism just because some commie aliens tell us we have to or we'll go extinct

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

Dolphin posted:

watch joe biden cancel the release at noon on the 25th

https://youtu.be/Z4Vnt-g1uaU

watch his face and hands

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

skewetoo
Mar 30, 2003

What if the aliens are grifters, we'd never know!