Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I rolled the paltry amount of quartz and tickets I had and got none of the new Servants. Welp!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlitzBlast
Jul 30, 2011

some people just wanna watch the world burn

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

i don't think either of them will take you making them the "best friend" well

Tamamo completely friend zones the F/GO MC, it was one of the best trolls I've ever seen.

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice

BlitzBlast posted:

Tamamo completely friend zones the F/GO MC, it was one of the best trolls I've ever seen.

Nero and Tama both still like Hakuno right?

BlitzBlast
Jul 30, 2011

Tamamo's interlude and her Valentines event explain her situation. Extra hasn't happened yet, but Tamamo is aware she loves someone, and that someone isn't you. Good going spending all that cash rolling for her! :v:
She's fine with being friends though.

Nero is weirder in that I don't think she ever even mentions Hakuno. But Nero Bride is explicitly supposed to be a Nero who likes your self-insert, so I guess...?

And even then when Nero Bride showed up in the plot it was just regular Nero in a costume swap anyways. This game has been the trolling poo poo out of people looking for waifus, it's incredible.

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008
Does Kiyohime like me, at least

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
No

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008

BlitzBlast
Jul 30, 2011

Actually Kiyohime's gimmick is supposed to be that she's insane and thinks you're Anchin, but recent events have shown that she recognizes you are someone else. Like Onigashima even had her drop the Anchin-sama shtick to just call you Master while she was drunk.

And her swimsuit version constantly just calls you Master and acts like you're newlyweds so... she might actually like you now?

Anyway that one dude who normally does summaries is getting started on this event. Hopefully a pastebin will go up soon.

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Does Lancer Kiyohime still have Madness Enhancement?

BlitzBlast
Jul 30, 2011

Yes, she still has Mad Enhancement EX. It's pretty neat actually since that's a free +12% to Buster cards.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Serenity Hassan is hella thirsty for the MC from what I know but its because they are the only ones who can touch her withoud dying.

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice

Serenity Hassan is hella thirsty for the MC from what I know but its because they are the only ones who can touch her withoud dying.

What's this compulsive liar thing I heard about her though?

BlitzBlast
Jul 30, 2011

Serenity is kind of funny because I feel like she is the first character to be significantly different from how they were in the source material.

Then again, in the source material Serenity was summoned by a moron who tried to kiss her as soon as he saw her, and died right away. Thus forcing Serenity to go out on her own and target regular humans to get enough mana to keep participating in the fight, because she didn't want her Master to just be "that moron who killed himself".

The F/GO MC is pretty dumb (I feel like they're the anti-Hakuno), but not that dumb.

EDIT: Actually I say that, but the F/GO MC's first meeting with Serenity has them picking her up when she gets knocked out. So she wakes up all sad that she accidentally killed someone who was just trying to help, and then they're still alive and she's just like :psyduck:.

BlitzBlast fucked around with this message at 02:31 on Aug 13, 2016

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D
Chapter 3 of Fate/Apocrypha manga's out. Well, if you can even call it a proper chapter.

http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Fate-Apocrypha/Ch-003--Night-Before-the-Curtain-Rises--Descent-of-the-Holy-Maiden-?id=309053

Kyte
Nov 19, 2013

Never quacked for this
IIRC she got knocked out and fell right on top of MC (or he tried to catch her, not sure), so she'd assumed he was dead.
She also remarks on Arash who can also touch her in My Room. I guess she gets grabby whenever she has the chance.

BlitzBlast posted:

Actually Kiyohime's gimmick is supposed to be that she's insane and thinks you're Anchin, but recent events have shown that she recognizes you are someone else. Like Onigashima even had her drop the Anchin-sama shtick to just call you Master while she was drunk.

And her swimsuit version constantly just calls you Master and acts like you're newlyweds so... she might actually like you now?

Anyway that one dude who normally does summaries is getting started on this event. Hopefully a pastebin will go up soon.
Fun fact pulled from the new Grand Order Materials: Kiyo's ME EX makes it so if she catches you lying to her you automatically lose a CS. And she can always tell if you're lying.

InfinityComplex
Feb 5, 2011

Nothing better than swinging around a little girl like a flail.
So I found out that Swimsuit Anne and Mary has a Guts skill, that also boosts attack. And their first skill also boosts attack. Uhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice

InfinityComplex posted:

So I found out that Swimsuit Anne and Mary has a Guts skill, that also boosts attack. And their first skill also boosts attack. Uhhhhhhhhhhhh.

So super stronk single target NP? Hrrrhgn. She'd basically perfectly make up for the weaknesses of Atalanta. Grr.

InfinityComplex
Feb 5, 2011

Her first attack buff also grants male servants to increase star generation. Her second skill is star gem absorption. So uhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Got Rider Mordred off a ticket pull :toot:

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D
I missed you Namtab, I'm sorry for the mobage talk no i'm not sorry

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008

Yet again Orion is confirmed for the best 5-star

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
if i start playing today can i get that toddler before the event ends?

InfinityComplex
Feb 5, 2011

Depends on how lucky you are since it's not part of the event.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Got my Scathach, looking forward to grinding poo poo now so I can get some Ascension mats since I'm running low and this seems like the event to burn through a shitton of my golden apples to do it. Also, Lancer Alter Artoria has been putting in work getting this iron for me and anyone who says bad things about her big titties is going on my poo poo list.

Captain Baal fucked around with this message at 13:01 on Aug 14, 2016

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008
Lancer Saber is the only good version of Saber

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Nah real saber is the top tier wife

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

But why are her titties big

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST
Magic.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Because her body aged since she doesn't have excalibur anymore and she has rhongomyniad now

So yes, magic

Captain Baal fucked around with this message at 13:58 on Aug 14, 2016

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008

Rodyle posted:

But why are her titties big

Because she's a good character now

BlitzBlast
Jul 30, 2011

The only good Saber is a Red Saber.

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Baal posted:

Because her body aged since she doesn't have excalibur anymore and she has rhongomyniad now

So yes, magic

I wasn't expecting an actual answer

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

BlitzBlast posted:

Or brown

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Rodyle posted:

I wasn't expecting an actual answer

Well you got one, buster

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

BlitzBlast posted:

better dead than red (saber)

Bakanogami
Dec 31, 2004

Grimey Drawer
I was perfectly fine with them making Arturia variants like Saber Lily, Saber Alter, etc. But Red Saber/Nero was where they started on the theme of "People who look just like Arturia Saber but are completely different unrelated people" that they continued with Okita and Mysterious Heroine X. And that's honestly where I kinda felt the series started to jump the shark a bit.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I wouldn't say jumping the shark. but it is lame as hell. Tbf though, Mysterious Heroine X is still Artoria.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

At least Mordred has the literal genetic clone excuse