Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BigPaddy
Jun 30, 2008

That night we performed the rite and opened the gate.
Halfway through, I went to fix us both a coke float.
By the time I got back, he'd gone insane.
Plus, he'd left the gate open and there was evil everywhere.

Rhymenoserous posted:

That’s boat.

It is, FC chat always brings back that classic line as well as JB telling me if I didn’t take the warp he would cut me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Billy BobJ
Jul 13, 2022

Lorem ipsum posted:

He posted this picture with that

Also, i've been in Horde a month now, here is my zero nuance teir list of FCs

Horde FC Tier list
S Tier: Always fun, blenders poo poo
Clavo, Xtacy, Rodney
A Tier: Organized, Competent
Mist, Plass/Pyrotek, 0Muskey, Deathkiller
B Tier: Fine if you are bored
Insufficent (B- no SRP), Alex, Zigam
F Tier: Avoid
Woodius, Villy
Absolute shitTier: Xascar

mist is good B tier at best

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

Today the Northern Hostilities got put on brief hold as joint null cartel HAC fleets were called up to defend their highsec Tranquility Trading racket from a small group of sweaty multiboxers/input broadcasters, who after establishing their own monopoly on most of Pochven's krabbing sites, decided to try for additional business ventures in highsec. Apparently these guys were too slimy for the usual guns hired to keep runaway botters like them in check, so a full-on assault of their wardec'd HQ fort commenced this morning with Imperium, Phorde, and Frat all gating a fleet each into Amarr highsec to collectively rub their ship tips on the offending structure until it crumpled https://zkillboard.com/kill/107963335/

However, prolonged exposure to Empire or as one fleet member put it "Space Catholics" is known to drive space bees mad, and it was too much for this one fleet commander who had to be euthanized by highsec cop https://zkillboard.com/kill/107963623/

Lorem ipsum
Sep 25, 2007
IF I REPORT SOMETHING, BAN ME.

EVERY TIME GOING posted:

Today the Northern Hostilities got put on brief hold as joint null cartel HAC fleets were called up to defend their highsec Tranquility Trading racket from a small group of sweaty multiboxers/input broadcasters, who after establishing their own monopoly on most of Pochven's krabbing sites, decided to try for additional business ventures in highsec. Apparently these guys were too slimy for the usual guns hired to keep runaway botters like them in check, so a full-on assault of their wardec'd HQ fort commenced this morning with Imperium, Phorde, and Frat all gating a fleet each into Amarr highsec to collectively rub their ship tips on the offending structure until it crumpled https://zkillboard.com/kill/107963335/

However, prolonged exposure to Empire or as one fleet member put it "Space Catholics" is known to drive space bees mad, and it was too much for this one fleet commander who had to be euthanized by highsec cop https://zkillboard.com/kill/107963623/

Yea, the first time we tried to reinforce it, the guy undocked like 50 keycloned ishtars and drove us off

BigPaddy
Jun 30, 2008

Just an FTI Skill Issue have space in Provi and Bryci is doing his usual thing of trying to play all the locals against each other and being a generally toxic shitter. He has told everyone he is going to remove Geese from NS while losing faction dreads weekly.

Wibla
Feb 16, 2011

Bryci? Who the gently caress let that dipshit lead? Jesus h. Christ.

BigPaddy
Jun 30, 2008

There are lots of great examples of his diplo and leadership skills my personal favorites being:

Sharing a screenshot of 95b in plex he purchased as a threat to CVA that he could find more faction dreads to lose.

Sending abusing Eve mails to Geese line members demanding payment for faction dreads said members were on the KM of.

When it was pointed out one of his members had 1488 units of isotopes that was of the wrong type in the fuel bay of one of the lost faction dreads and how that is a white supremacist symbol claiming that it was just our opinion and an honest mistake/the isotopes were in the fuel bay when it was bought of contracts.

Nearly daily I have people he has reached out to in Provi and try and get them to bandwagon against us come to the diplo channels and ask if we want their help getting rid of him.

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

I think this is it... I think this is how it ends
Aren't Skill Issue bottom-feeding hisec wardeccers?

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

BigPaddy posted:

When it was pointed out one of his members had 1488 units of isotopes that was of the wrong type in the fuel bay of one of the lost faction dreads and how that is a white supremacist symbol claiming that it was just our opinion and an honest mistake/the isotopes were in the fuel bay when it was bought of contracts.

Don't forget lecturing our line members that :actually: 1488 is a neo-nazi meme, not a nazi meme.

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

If the Empires of EVE guy is going around doing interviews for the third book I have this SICK joke I pulled in local I'd like to tell him about.

BigPaddy
Jun 30, 2008

ShaneMacGowansTeeth posted:

Aren't Skill Issue bottom-feeding hisec wardeccers?

Then LS FW bottom feeders who got a hard on for killing CVA in Provi who then lost a bunch of faction dreads and got mad at everyone who shot them including some of the Amarr FW people.

Now are NS bottom feeders taking systems that are more or less abandoned and dick waving about taking space from Geese and getting dropped on by Bigab routinely.

dragonshardz
May 2, 2017

Note that they are dick-waving, but haven't actually touched our poo poo yet.

psilocybin laden
Jul 29, 2022

dragonshardz posted:

Note that they are dick-waving, but haven't actually touched our poo poo yet.

that sounds more like penis in hand

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

psilocybin laden posted:

that sounds more like penis in hand

pressing their groin fat back as far as possible to make it look like they've got an extra quarter inch of meat

psilocybin laden
Jul 29, 2022

Kazinsal posted:

pressing their groin fat back as far as possible to make it look like they've got an extra quarter inch of meat

don't attack me like this

Virigoth
Apr 28, 2009

Corona rules everything around me
C.R.E.A.M. get the virus
In the ICU y'all......

Kazinsal posted:

This was a safe space bro

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

Kazinsal posted:

this is called sharpshooter mode

BigPaddy
Jun 30, 2008

Activating All Range Mode

I can’t let you do that Star Cocks

angry armadillo
Jul 26, 2010
It makes me laugh that Bryci is still going for provi and by the sounds of it, somewhat unsuccessfully.

If you do want us (the Amarr FW people) to come along again, we probably can but it sounds like Bryci is doing Bryci things and you've got it all under control :D

grumplestiltzkin
Jun 7, 2012

Ass, gas, or grass. No one rides for free.

BigPaddy posted:

There are lots of great examples of his diplo and leadership skills my personal favorites being:

Sharing a screenshot of 95b in plex he purchased as a threat to CVA that he could find more faction dreads to lose.

Sending abusing Eve mails to Geese line members demanding payment for faction dreads said members were on the KM of.

Nearly daily I have people he has reached out to in Provi and try and get them to bandwagon against us come to the diplo channels and ask if we want their help getting rid of him.

i wonder if spamming this at them
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyc62g7YQM0
would result in any gm action lol

dragonshardz
May 2, 2017

angry armadillo posted:

It makes me laugh that Bryci is still going for provi and by the sounds of it, somewhat unsuccessfully.

If you do want us (the Amarr FW people) to come along again, we probably can but it sounds like Bryci is doing Bryci things and you've got it all under control :D

Reach out to diplo crew and we can chat. We always welcome more friends in the area; god knows you'll be more competent than loving LinkNet.

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

dragonshardz posted:

god knows you'll be more competent than loving LinkNet.

this is RA erasure

sheepdemon
Feb 15, 2004

. . . before turning the gun on himself
When the the Goon warbonds mature or whatever the gently caress, is that still a thing even or did I just lose a bunch of isk?

Feliday Melody
May 8, 2021

sheepdemon posted:

When the the Goon warbonds mature or whatever the gently caress, is that still a thing even or did I just lose a bunch of isk?

They are buying out the 10% interest a year bonds and creating new 5% interest bonds.

The most profitable thing to do is to hold on to your 10% bonds for as long as you can until you're bought out. Unless you really need liquid isk now.

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

sheepdemon posted:

While u were away all ur warbonds have been carefully seeded across the various ESS reserve banks in Delve for enhanced safekeeping as well as to stimulate the local economy. But following last week's string of grand heists with hostiles syphoning off over a trillion isk from these reserve banks, it was agreed upon to that the vacationers who wouldn't login to defend them should bear the entire cost of this mishap, so now ur stuck flying T1 cruisers sry bro.

BigPaddy
Jun 30, 2008

EVERY TIME GOING posted:

now ur stuck flying T1 cruisers

All I hear is “go do FW and make all the LP in medium plexes”.

Lorem ipsum
Sep 25, 2007
We just sent a home defense fleet to defend a super... except that we went to totally the wrong system which was 7 jumps away instead of just going 1 jump

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

Yeah it was ballsy play for Init to drop Kikis on a Hel (turned out to be shiny too) right in the center of your umbrella on gate grid leading to MJ-. But that's what you get for getting greedy for kills with Onyxes instead of dropping your usual capital response fleet.

GSV Fuck Your God
Aug 27, 2003

small-l liberalism

Feliday Melody posted:

They are buying out the 10% interest a year bonds and creating new 5% interest bonds.

The most profitable thing to do is to hold on to your 10% bonds for as long as you can until you're bought out. Unless you really need liquid isk now.

It looks like that depends on if you had the sigma or gamma series. The gamma series at least is closing.

quote:

The corporation used by Goonswarm Federation to distribute Gamma-era warbond payments is closing operations.

This means the corporation is no longer issuing dividend payments to shareholders. No payment will be made to Gamma shareholders on April 1.

To reclaim your shareholder principle, open the Jabber room shares@conference.goonfleet.com and speak with a finance director. They will walk you through the process of a final buyout.

Lorem ipsum
Sep 25, 2007

EVERY TIME GOING posted:

Yeah it was ballsy play for Init to drop Kikis on a Hel (turned out to be shiny too) right in the center of your umbrella on gate grid leading to MJ-. But that's what you get for getting greedy for kills with Onyxes instead of dropping your usual capital response fleet.

I honestly hate our onyx doctrine, most of the time caracals just make more sense

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

folks, get a load of this: pee horde

angry armadillo
Jul 26, 2010

dragonshardz posted:

Reach out to diplo crew and we can chat. We always welcome more friends in the area; god knows you'll be more competent than loving LinkNet.

Rgr

Interestingly, I think we are friendly with the linknet crew - they dm'd us when they went for a fort and snuffed rocked up to save it

But I've never really flown with them...

I'll talk to my buddies in CVA, that's how we ended up down in Provi last time

BigPaddy
Jun 30, 2008

I think a lot of our issue with Linknet was when their FC spent 30 minutes talking to us a few weeks back while drunk and going around in circles. So you know a normal sunday.

Baron of Bad News
Aug 4, 2009

Johnny Five-Jaces posted:

folks, get a load of this: pee horde

piss haus

hailthefish
Oct 24, 2010

pee is horde in the balls

angry armadillo
Jul 26, 2010

BigPaddy posted:

I think a lot of our issue with Linknet was when their FC spent 30 minutes talking to us a few weeks back while drunk and going around in circles. So you know a normal sunday.

Lol. We get a lot of corp apps that are along the lines of "I told linknet/silent company/etc I wanted to do FW and they said talk to you"

They used to live next door in high sec and we were only allowed to shoot them on Fridays (they were blue but would do a thrasher roam for new bros)

Then they moved away, all their high sec structures went abandoned and there was a massive loot fest. I remember trying to find ships and warp them off to a safe so we could get back to grid quickly and get more stuff

It was all very strange but fun

Hobologist
May 4, 2007

We'll have one entire section labelled "for degenerates"

Feliday Melody posted:

10 percent a year? Based on the profit margins from manufacturing I would have thought interest rates in Eve were several percent per day.

Feliday Melody
May 8, 2021

Hobologist posted:

10 percent a year? Based on the profit margins from manufacturing I would have thought interest rates in Eve were several percent per day.

During the last great war, the Alliance funded the war effort by creating bonds that paid out 10% per year (on a monthly basis) with the value guaranteed by the Alliance itself. So they were considered pretty secure compared to regular Eve loans that usually charge 10% per month.

But that war was.... 3 years ago? It must be pretty frustrating to still not have paid off the war cost yet. Especially if a similar future war ever happens.

The current 5% bonds were estimated to run until 2025 I believe. Which could mean that it took 5 years to pay off the war debt.

Wibla
Feb 16, 2011

Hobologist posted:

Bonds require no :effort:, manufacturing does.

As far as I've talked to the finance team, they're working pretty hard on getting rid of that debt.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coasterphreak
May 29, 2007
I like cookies.
jfc Eve really is the geekiest game