Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Grandicap posted:

Steve is DJ's boyfriend on Full House, and he was a super rad teenage. Check and mate.

and today he would be 45

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Jump King posted:

and today he would be 45

Nope, it is still 1994 and you can't convince me otherwise.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Grandicap posted:

Nope, it is still 1994 and you can't convince me otherwise.

that's the year i was born

spacing in vienna
Jan 4, 2007

people they want us to fall down
but we won't ever touch the ground
we're perfectly balanced, we float around
til no one is here, do you hear the sound?

Lipstick Apathy

Jump King posted:

##vote jump King

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Steve "The Hair" Harrington from Stranger Things.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Pussy Quipped posted:

Steve "The Hair" Harrington from Stranger Things.

Steve would be 54 today

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

What is time

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

A miserable little pile of secrets

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Jump King posted:

Steve would be 54 today

He goes by Steve as a teenager tho so you are wrong sorry.

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Jump King posted:

been thinking lately about how steve is one of the few shortened names that seems more suited to an old guy than a young person. Like it would be weird to call a teenager steve

bob. tony.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Pussy Quipped posted:

He goes by Steve as a teenager tho so you are wrong sorry.

its not the 80s anymore and also steve harrington is fictional

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

STEVE HOLT!

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this

Jump King posted:

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

I was sitting in my office on that drizzly afternoon listening to the monotonous staccato of rain on my desk and reading my name on the glass of my office door: regnaD kciN

Only two spots left in Good Place Mafia!

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3921683&perpage=40

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Tiger King Mafia has ended in a Mafia and 3p victory

Now please join me for King Tiger Mafia

xopods
Oct 26, 2010

Three spots left in 18 Karens: Live, Laugh, L*nch. Come for the passive aggression, stay for the ~~weirdness~~.

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

Seven spots left in Dark Souls: Prepare to Lie!

tragically you can't dodge roll away from a vote....

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

xopods posted:

Three spots left in 18 Karens: Live, Laugh, L*nch. Come for the passive aggression, stay for the ~~weirdness~~.

Hi umm I signed up for this game three hours ago and it has not started yet. As you can see, my phone has a yelp review written and ready to go but I just, you know, would hate to post it so please hurry up.

Token Female
Apr 2, 2007

If I hear the music...
Harry Potter and the Dementor Invasion ending in a Jose V victory and a wild come from behind TOWN victory

MisterJed
May 9, 2004

Karens is going to be good, people should sign up for it

xopods
Oct 26, 2010

Your Personal Muse posted:

Hi umm I signed up for this game three hours ago and it has not started yet. As you can see, my phone has a yelp review written and ready to go but I just, you know, would hate to post it so please hurry up.

Taps fingernails Well, just eff-why-eye, there are now 16 people in the Karens Discord channel waiting for you to show up so we can start. Checks phone. But don't worry, we'll wait. Sighs, glances at the clock.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination
Mafia....... d ead.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Mafia is fun and cool, thank you all for being here.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Max posted:

Mafia literally peaked 12 years ago and it's been a long and steep descent since then. I feel sorry for folks who are forced to muck about in the ashes of the once great pyre that sat at the base of the temple of mafia.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Toalpaz posted:

Mafia literally peaked 12 years ago and it's been a long and steep descent since then. I feel sorry for folks who are forced to muck about in the ashes of the once great pyre that sat at the base of the temple of mafia.

I am forced to push my assertion to this absurdity because when you follow up with:

Max posted:

You make it seem like I am unhappy to be here and being vaguely hostile, which is not my intention at all.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

that's the life

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Toalpaz posted:

I am forced to push my assertion to this absurdity because when you follow up with:

You make it seem like I am unhappy to be here and being vaguely hostile, which is not my intention at all.

Are you ok

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

We use to live in a time of "mafia dad" where everybody accused each other of mafia dadding, then came the time of "mafia dead" when mafia was slightly different and there weren't as many concurrent games, which some people flippantly called death while others screamed up and down that literally nothing had changed and everything was exactly the same.

We now enter a time of "mafia dread", which I fear I cannot explain.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

Toalpaz posted:

Mafia....... d ead.

Wish I could say the same about your posting!!

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

"Winning is great, sure, but if you are really going to do something in life, the secret is learning how to lose. Nobody goes undefeated all the time. If you can pick up after a crushing defeat, and go on to win again, you are going to be a champion someday."
(Wilma Rudolph)

xopods posted:

Taps fingernails Well, just eff-why-eye, there are now 16 people in the Karens Discord channel waiting for you to show up so we can start. Checks phone. But don't worry, we'll wait. Sighs, glances at the clock.

So, ummmm.... what’s a Discord? Is that, like, something that’ll help me sell houses? Because I really wanna sell a LOT of houses.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Toalpaz posted:

I do not believe you are forced to say any of that, and am sorry that my statement came right after yours since it clearly looks like I was responding to you. I wasn't, it was a statement that had nothing to do with you.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Alli, I have a votefinder feature request.
I would like to be able to have some sort of interface where I link a post to votefinder, or enter a timestamp and game, and it can give me the post count as of that time.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Thanks Max I understand better now.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
I had a dream about y’all last night. We all decided to go live on an island and become pirates. More like “just live on an island and get day drunk” pirates than actual sailors, but there was drinking and cosplay. But then Trump and his entire staff came to visit and lecture us. We had to just stay there and listen to him ramble about nothing like it was a school assembly. I think I woke up after that because being a pirate wasn’t fun any more.

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

PMush Perfect posted:

I had a dream about y’all last night. We all decided to go live on an island and become pirates. More like “just live on an island and get day drunk” pirates than actual sailors, but there was drinking and cosplay. But then Trump and his entire staff came to visit and lecture us. We had to just stay there and listen to him ramble about nothing like it was a school assembly. I think I woke up after that because being a pirate wasn’t fun any more.

Welcome to the Republican Party.

alli again
Jan 7, 2020

Oh, big yawn!

Grandicap posted:

Alli, I have a votefinder feature request.
I would like to be able to have some sort of interface where I link a post to votefinder, or enter a timestamp and game, and it can give me the post count as of that time.

I feel like this should be doable. I was thinking the mod panel would be an appropriate place for it - as my impulse is to say "this seems useful for lurker rules stuff", were you thinking something more general?

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

alli again posted:

I feel like this should be doable. I was thinking the mod panel would be an appropriate place for it - as my impulse is to say "this seems useful for lurker rules stuff", were you thinking something more general?

I was hoping to use it as a player too. Knowing where the votes are to see momentum while casing would be helpful. The mod stuff too.

xopods
Oct 26, 2010

Toalpaz posted:

Max posted:

I do not believe you are forced to say any of that, and am sorry that my statement came right after yours since it clearly looks like I was responding to you. I wasn't, it was a statement that had nothing to do with you.

Toalpaz posted:

Thanks Max I understand better now.

This exchange seems weird and artificial.

##vote Toalpaz but would also vote Max.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

xopods posted:

This exchange seems weird and artificial.

##vote Toalpaz but would also vote Max.

Thanks!