Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

nien nunb told me he is going on attack of the show

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

The King.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Cavauro posted:

nien nunb told me he is going on attack of the show

They're gonna call him Nein Noob when he gets owned in Call of Duty

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Gonna give my posts a two.....out of five

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

This one is for the mods ... Nyla Rose tweeted this, and I figured you all could use it when probating people for horny posting too much.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Please do it because then it looks like Nyla probed them

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/oliviamunn/status/1287468647703654400

https://twitter.com/KairiSaneWWE/status/1287935515291865089

Chris James 2 fucked around with this message at 03:44 on Jul 28, 2020

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Oh my god this is the best. And as someone who used to work at a deli I think I just had a ptsd flashback.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
I like Chris Gethard, I like Eddie Kingston. Good times.

(That promo really shows that Eddie understands just how to cut a promo with very little prep)

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Eddie’s just a fantastic actor he gets that art he should be cast in a cool series or movie.

Conrad_Birdie
Jul 10, 2009

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY

Remember watching this episode live....helped me get interested in wrestling honestly. Was a weirdo comedy guy before I was a weirdo wrestling guy

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Eat My Fuc posted:

Eddie’s just a fantastic actor he gets that art he should be cast in a cool series or movie.

normal brain: sign Eddie to AEW

galaxy brain: cast Eddie in a TNT Original Series

Jonny Nox
Apr 26, 2008

Remember when we cancelled Lance Storm?

https://twitter.com/LanceStorm/status/1287772612588838915?s=20

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Chris James 2 posted:

If G4 came back and was just 24/7 replays of the archives of X-Play and Arena it'd be one of my most-watched channels immediately

Lotta people here forgetting that latter day G4 was the channel that gave us original, BETTER AND IMPOSSIBLE, Ninja Warrior/Sasuke. :colbert:

Also having Breeze be Creed's foil on G4 shows, and an all Auska show.

Jiro fucked around with this message at 07:54 on Jul 28, 2020

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

There's a Cheerful Wrestling Show where Sarah Shockey has him cut a promo on airports that has similar energy.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

https://twitter.com/KentoMiyahara/status/1288043436956737536?s=20

Just Kento casually reppin' his new shirt

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

https://twitter.com/IAmJericho/status/1287876974896009218

Man this is really cool of Jericho to do. Though he's approaching Joe Rogan levels of "I'll just literally have anyone on my show" whether it's approaching genderfluid LGBT issues or having loving Donald Trump Jr on the podcast

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Jericho's a lot worse than Rogan.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Aphrodite posted:

That's certainly debatable. They're both pretty terrible though.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
I could kick Jerichos rear end at Quake so he is better than Joe Rogan

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

Jericho hasn't moved across the country to dodge taxes yet.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Aphrodite posted:

No way, between the kind of guests Rogan has to the kind of content, Rogan's show is a lot more toxic than Jericho. It's not even close.

Cool Post Beg
Mar 6, 2008

DADDY MAGIC
"Republicans eat Omaha Steaks too" -Michael Jordan (Britt Baker)

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Rogan's show is definitely worse, but Jericho is the shittier person. If he was someone actually famous and not a pro wrestler his show would probably be up there too though. It's about reach.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

If I could banish one (1) discourse into the sun it would be "is Jericho problematic". Whooo loving gives a poo poo

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Aphrodite posted:

Rogan's show is definitely worse, but Jericho is the shittier person. If he was someone actually famous and not a pro wrestler his show would probably be up there too though. It's about reach.

I don't see how that is true as Jericho generally learns to shut up about things he gets pushback on while Rogan will often double down for months, including on masks.

Wrestlers on social media:

https://twitter.com/SexyChuckieT/status/1288136779648962561

MassRafTer fucked around with this message at 16:43 on Jul 28, 2020

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
I can't believe Trent? Encountered the Dark Order in 1997

Akileese
Feb 6, 2005

DLC Inc posted:

https://twitter.com/IAmJericho/status/1287876974896009218

Man this is really cool of Jericho to do. Though he's approaching Joe Rogan levels of "I'll just literally have anyone on my show" whether it's approaching genderfluid LGBT issues or having loving Donald Trump Jr on the podcast

His conversation with Sonny is very similar to his one with Nyla in that it seems like there's an attempt to understand something that he doesn't really grasp. I still think he's a professional grifter who plays to both sides to boost the size of his audience but even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Jericho seems like an open minded dumb guy. The kind of guy who will talk to anyone and retain nothing and have no idea why everyone is yelling at him.

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

I've been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower.

You have more fun as a follower. But you make more money as a leader.

The “retain nothing” part I think is the key. He can be open and have this kind of conversation but struggles to internalize it so he can apply that knowledge in the long term.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
There's also basically no way Jericho escaped the Attitude Era without some CTE, the dude ate a lot of chair shots to the head back in the day

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Think that's a weird claim to make without evidence tbh

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD

NienNunb posted:

If I could banish one (1) discourse into the sun it would be "is Jericho problematic". Whooo loving gives a poo poo

agreed

RocknRollaAyatollah
Nov 26, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Isn't Jericho also an alcoholic? Rogan does a lot of drugs, he's usually better about things when he's sober for some stints, but I think Jericho's is a combination of being dumb, CTE type stuff, and drinking a lot.

I'm not going to listen to the episode and give him clicks but how do they talk about Pat Patterson? I'm sure there's better gay wrestling personalities to talk about and name than someone tied to the Ring Boy Scandal and a long known sexual harasser/abuser.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Jericho is definitely a functioning alcoholic, which speaking from experience it makes you dumb as gently caress like it literally murders your brain tissue and cells.

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

NienNunb posted:

Maybe me. A Mexican born immigrant.

Or maybe our Black members.

Or our Transgender members.

You know.. people that can't just shrug it off cause our literal lives are at stake, and giving a platform to people involved in that isn't a good look.

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

Eat My Fuc posted:

Jericho is definitely a functioning alcoholic, which speaking from experience it makes you dumb as gently caress like it literally murders your brain tissue and cells.

His last book really made him look like he could barely function anymore but he switched to just vodka so he's okay!

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Please don't talk about how the face of the company I threw my lot in with is bad.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

ARMBAR A COP posted:

His last book really made him look like he could barely function anymore but he switched to just vodka so he's okay!

I really liked his first book and then every book after that was 90% “and then I got really drunk (Drunkicho!!! Froot!!!!) and acted like an rear end in a top hat lol” and I never finished them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Aphrodite posted:

Please don't talk about how the face of the company I threw my lot in with is bad.

I dunno what you're talking about.

This is a lovely face.