Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vinny Possum
Sep 21, 2015

THUNDERDOME LOSER
New Extra Credit. Basically "Your Racist Aunt's Facebook: The Movie: The Game"

https://www.thefmin.us/re-fwd-fwd-strange-military-must-see111/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
the fact that places like Mr T Ate My Balls are gone but that still lives is a tragedy

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011
I've found this piece of art looking for the website that's frank west making emote noises but I had never seen it before and it changed my life

flesh dance
May 6, 2009

lol what episode is "don't forget about the rear end in a top hat" from? cheers in advance :cheers:

break-up breakdown
Mar 6, 2010

pop fly to McGillicutty posted:

Edit point would be an excellent shirt.

I'm shocked the whole internet hasn't read that roller blade dudes post and I can't believe it's still so amazing and crazy.

i don't know what that dude's talking about though you don't feel anything when you break the sound barrier in a concorde

LazyMaybe
Aug 18, 2013

oouagh
f plus throwback: that bit early on in "Asgard doesn't have Alimoney Laws" when the post they're reading mentions bottoming and no one on the show knows what that means :newlol:

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

flesh dance posted:

lol what episode is "don't forget about the rear end in a top hat" from? cheers in advance :cheers:

Turpitude II
Nov 10, 2014
Does anyone have any advice on putting a document together? I found a "fanon wiki" akin to the Sonic the Hedgehog one... but for Ed, Edd, n Eddy.

BootsRaingear
Sep 10, 2013

I can't grow a beard.

Turpitude II posted:

Does anyone have any advice on putting a document together? I found a "fanon wiki" akin to the Sonic the Hedgehog one... but for Ed, Edd, n Eddy.

F Plus Document Submission Guide

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

flesh dance posted:

And it gets a fantastic callback in the tweak-skater story in the most recent episode.

LordGugs
Oct 16, 2012
I can not remember for thr life of me but what episode did they keep talking about Green Jello?

Sinestro
Oct 31, 2010

The perfect day needs the perfect set of wheels.
The clownfucking episode.

SirSlarty
Dec 23, 2003

that's wicked
Which episode did Isfahan start singing "Voodoo" by God smack? I've had that bit stuck in my head for a while.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
Lou and Sissy Kiss, two great (?) tastes (??) that taste great together (???)!

DetectiveSlowpoke
Mar 30, 2010

The best detective

90% of my time listening to this is me imagining lemon just saying " GO TO JAIL!" over and over.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
Welp I just listened to the bug dick episode.
Off to stick my head in ants.

Rumda
Nov 4, 2009

Moth Lesbian Comrade

But which head?!

sout
Apr 24, 2014

If I remember correctly this is NOT the episode which uses Ween's "Flies on my Dick" as its intro song.

Nouvelle Vague
Feb 16, 2011

Endut! Hoch Hech!
Where does the "I like fried chicken" thing come from?

skul-gun
Dec 24, 2001
I got this account for Xmas.

Nouvelle Vague posted:

Where does the "I like fried chicken" thing come from?

one of the early "recipes" episodes. Maybe:
https://thefpl.us/episode/26
https://thefpl.us/episode/58

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~

It'a the second one. Aaron Tank comments on a recipe (snow ice cream I think?) and ends his post with "I'M EIGHT YEARS OLD AND I LIKE FRIED CHICKEN"

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

sout posted:

If I remember correctly this is NOT the episode which uses Ween's "Flies on my Dick" as its intro song.
Yep, they somehow sat on that until 147.

X-Ray Pecs posted:

It'a the second one. Aaron Tank comments on a recipe (snow ice cream I think?) and ends his post with "I'M EIGHT YEARS OLD AND I LIKE FRIED CHICKEN"
It is in fact snow ice cream. (You have to scroll down and hit "Show more reviews" a couple of times, but he's still there!)

BootsRaingear
Sep 10, 2013

I can't grow a beard.

Sham bam bamina! posted:

Yep, they somehow sat on that until 147.

You should try listening to that song while on mushrooms.

tankadillo
Aug 15, 2006

Because I'm the kind of person who can't just be told that the stove is hot, I had to see this monstrosity of website design for myself and, holy crap, I have no idea how anyone can make sense of that forum's layout. Just when I thought I had seen it all when it comes to bad websites...

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

tankadillo posted:

Because I'm the kind of person who can't just be told that the stove is hot, I had to see this monstrosity of website design for myself and, holy crap, I have no idea how anyone can make sense of that forum's layout. Just when I thought I had seen it all when it comes to bad websites...

When you're so devoted to the sissy lifestyle that even your web design skills are on the level of a baby girl :discourse:

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal

I'm surprised how much they need to work on this stuff. I imagined it was way easier to be a piece of poo poo baby and poo poo yourself in public, or talk like a baby, but they really have to do a lot of research and psych themselves up to not just watch loving marvel movies or speak in a lisp.

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.
I suspect it's a lifestyle you have to really commit yourself to, and the more you do it the more it eventually devours your mind.

Like Shmorky.

Benny the Snake
Apr 11, 2012

GUM CHEWING INTENSIFIES
(Untitled Vaping Episode)

LazyMaybe
Aug 18, 2013

oouagh
I love listening to episodes I've forgotten about on shuffle, and trying to figure out what each episode is going to be without looking at the title based on the intro song as it starts

Permotriassic
May 29, 2007

Feed me and tell me I'm pretty

IronicDongz posted:

I love listening to episodes I've forgotten about on shuffle, and trying to figure out what each episode is going to be without looking at the title based on the intro song as it starts

HEEEEEEE'S A HYPNOTIST

DemonTrigger
May 30, 2011

I'M MAKIN' IT GP RAIN

My god, that "How to make a household vape" article is like another level of stupid and goes into actually harmful. I like the step where it mentions that maybe, possibly, I dunno, inhaling aluminum foil fumes is actually bad for you?, but anyway here is the rest of the lovely instructions because we just assume you'll do it anyway.

A Meat
Jun 28, 2013

CERTIFIED FRESH AS HELL DOC MAKER

DemonTrigger posted:

My god, that "How to make a household vape" article is like another level of stupid and goes into actually harmful. I like the step where it mentions that maybe, possibly, I dunno, inhaling aluminum foil fumes is actually bad for you?, but anyway here is the rest of the lovely instructions because we just assume you'll do it anyway.

I'm no expert, but I think holding up a lighter to a light bulb is a bad idea, even if you do make sure to rotate it constatly

hoobajoo
Jun 2, 2004

Nicotine is a totally legal drug, what the gently caress, you don't do legal drugs off poo poo like aluminum foil and broken light bulbs.

Mahlertov Cocktail
Mar 1, 2010

I ate your Mahler avatar! Hahahaha!

hoobajoo posted:

Nicotine is a totally legal drug, what the gently caress, you don't do legal drugs off poo poo like aluminum foil and broken light bulbs.

Speak for yourself man

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

hoobajoo posted:

Teenagers.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

hoobajoo posted:

For some people the pagentry of the ritual is as much a part of the high as the chemical reaction.

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.

hoobajoo posted:

I think Achilles Heelies got it in one: it's a find/replace for meth instructions.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
Some great callbacks in this episode, like Bunnybread's frenulectomy and Lemon's sexual market value, but where the hell was our favorite breakdancing cheevo-hunter when they went to Vaping360.com?

Rumda
Nov 4, 2009

Moth Lesbian Comrade

Sham bam bamina! posted:

Some great callbacks in this episode, like Bunnybread's frenulectomy and Lemon's sexual market value, but where the hell was our favorite breakdancing cheevo-hunter when they went to Vaping360.com?

In all our hearts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

SirSlarty posted:

Which episode did Isfahan start singing "Voodoo" by God smack? I've had that bit stuck in my head for a while.
I just listened to #230 again and noticed something specific this time around. :)