Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

uber_stoat posted:

the generation of kids growing up right now who are being basically raised by youtube are going to be completely broke-brained.

lol baby boomers were raides on plastic Indians, the Flintstones and DDT and they're broken brained as gently caress too. There's no escaping it.

Accretionist
Nov 7, 2012
I BELIEVE IN STUPID CONSPIRACY THEORIES

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

really want this flag

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
:nws:https://twitter.com/Fred_Delicious/status/878656266146652160:nws:

uber_stoat has issued a correction as of 02:06 on Jun 25, 2017

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
that's the boy

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.

lmao as if the Nordics have any use for my rotting organs

E: those websites are a treat

Trumps Baby Hands has issued a correction as of 02:23 on Jun 25, 2017

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.
https://twitter.com/theseantcollins/status/878657059180474368

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King
please don't dox my 38-year-old side piece

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

That's the right shift key though! :ohdear:

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Dreddout posted:

Triying to figure out the physics on those boxes behind him

Stuck to whichever surface they first touched by a mixture of sweat, grease, semen and hair oil.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

:chloe:

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

Azathoth posted:

every time i see it, i think that the eye damage was caused by the wearer being skullfucked, as I assume that all those ancient mesopotamian cultures did to their enemies and not just the ravages of time. this helps make sargon significantly easier to laugh at, though he scarcely needs help with that.

that's more specifically how the Assyrians, who post-dated Sargon the Akkadian by many centuries, did things

this is a frieze that hung on the wall of the Assyrian capital, before British archaeologists carted it off to London in the 19th century thousands of years after its ruin

it shows a banquet scene. the assyrian king and a woman attired as a queen sit at table, attended by slaves. the king has set his recently used weapons on the table beside him. hanging from the tree behind the queen is the head of the king of Elam, Teumman. one of the long-running theories in Assyriology is that the scene, which was placed so that every petitioner or ambassador to the Assyrian kings walked past it on their way to an audience with the big boss, depicts the Assyrian king dining and 'reclining on couches' (ancient timey euphemism for loving) with Teumman's queen in the immediate aftermath of the conquest of Elam in what is now western Iran, enjoying the dead king's goods and household while the eyes of his severed head look on

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

bimbo no. 5

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

zeal posted:

that's more specifically how the Assyrians, who post-dated Sargon the Akkadian by many centuries, did things

this is a frieze that hung on the wall of the Assyrian capital, before British archaeologists carted it off to London in the 19th century thousands of years after its ruin

it shows a banquet scene. the assyrian king and a woman attired as a queen sit at table, attended by slaves. the king has set his recently used weapons on the table beside him. hanging from the tree behind the queen is the head of the king of Elam, Teumman. one of the long-running theories in Assyriology is that the scene, which was placed so that every petitioner or ambassador to the Assyrian kings walked past it on their way to an audience with the big boss, depicts the Assyrian king dining and 'reclining on couches' (ancient timey euphemism for loving) with Teumman's queen in the immediate aftermath of the conquest of Elam in what is now western Iran, enjoying the dead king's goods and household while the eyes of his severed head look on

King Chad

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

https://twitter.com/pixelatedboat/status/878978182623318016

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

It's cool that the Republicans have fully accepted LGBT in the medical field

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Accretionist
Nov 7, 2012
I BELIEVE IN STUPID CONSPIRACY THEORIES

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

holy poo poo lol

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 22 days!)

https://twitter.com/JillFilipovic/status/838852884468989952

lmao

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

the greatest reveal of the last election season was the mass discovery of the fact that everyone paid to have political opinions in mainstream media is a loving spineless dolt

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
I have no idea who either of those two people are.

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

foreigners

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Rand alPaul posted:

I have no idea who either of those two people are.

Jill Filipovic is the author of "The H-Spot: The Pursuit of Feminist Happiness." Rasmea Odeh is a Palestinian womens' rights activist who was a member of the PLFP, framed - raped - tortured - and forced to confess to terrorist bombings by the IDF, and Filipovic is questioning her credentials.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Jill Filipovic is the author of "The H-Spot: The Pursuit of Feminist Happiness." Rasmea Odeh is a Palestinian womens' rights activist who was a member of the PLFP, framed - raped - tortured - and forced to confess to terrorist bombings by the IDF, and Filipovic is questioning her credentials.

also Jill lives in a luxury home in Kenya and is the literal definition of "bourgeois white feminism" embodied into a physical being

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Taintrunner posted:

also Jill lives in a luxury home in Kenya and is the literal definition of "bourgeois white feminism" embodied into a physical being

I wonder if she'd ever say the same thing about the Mau Mau.
e:
https://twitter.com/Chemzes/status/879120747754647560

Pener Kropoopkin has issued a correction as of 12:02 on Jun 26, 2017

Gio
Jun 20, 2005

is there a proper thread for making fun of 538 "data journalists"

tia

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.

Gio posted:

is there a proper thread for making fun of 538 "data journalists"

tia

That old shook Nate thread I guess, although November 8th proved that Nate was actually standing still, and it ''twas us that were shaking . . . .

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_s_d_5PTK_Q&t=69s

Xand_Man
Mar 2, 2004

If what you say is true
Wutang might be dangerous

Brian Cage has been heeling in Mexico wearing this

Cheap heat is still heat.

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

That's a great heel gimmick honestly

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Nebakenezzer
Sep 13, 2005

The Mote in God's Eye

more ineffective than the plotting in a transformers movie

MLKQUOTEMACHINE
Oct 22, 2012

Some motherfuckers are always trying to ice-skate uphill

america's maginot line