Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison
im speculating about you posting ur hog

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Morphix
May 21, 2003

by Reene

uncurable mlady posted:

im speculating about you posting ur hog

like I said it's been described as beautiful and youll have to take my word on it as I've never taken a dick pic and not starting today :)

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

The sensible moderate position is to show the hog.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/HighgateCemeter/status/1092712612683542529

Serf
May 5, 2011

Morphix posted:

so im a little confused here.

so it's cool to talk about killing people, but if I even try to speculate about some celebrities possible racism based on a stupid quote or heaven forbid an anecodte relevant to another stupid topic, ive become racist, destroyer of worlds, and mods can call me racist.

so just to clarify rules here, I can start calling the the 5 or 6 people who speculated about how Liam would kill people, which I'm am very sure is very serious, and that's why these people are obivously murders. I mean the words are right there. What kind of sick gently caress would speculate about someone elses murder. Absolutely disgusting behavior really. I'm barely able to hold these pearls I'm so upset

I mean, why give anyone the benefit of the doubt? You're a mod, and you have people speculating about murdering people in specific ways on your very forums. Right in this thread. No one could ever think these are jokes on a comedy based forum. So why is my totally racist defense of this dumb celebrity in a very serious discussion, probation worthy, and not you know, specific murder fantasies.

Or do you think Racism against Celebrities is worse than killing someone? Like that somehow worsens your dialogue that you've carefully constructed on these here forums.

lurk more

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Morphix posted:

so im a little confused here.

so it's cool to talk about killing people, but if I even try to speculate about some celebrities possible racism based on a stupid quote or heaven forbid an anecodte relevant to another stupid topic, ive become racist, destroyer of worlds, and mods can call me racist.

so just to clarify rules here, I can start calling the the 5 or 6 people who speculated about how Liam would kill people, which I'm am very sure is very serious, and that's why these people are obivously murders. I mean the words are right there. What kind of sick gently caress would speculate about someone elses murder. Absolutely disgusting behavior really. I'm barely able to hold these pearls I'm so upset

I mean, why give anyone the benefit of the doubt? You're a mod, and you have people speculating about murdering people in specific ways on your very forums. Right in this thread. No one could ever think these are jokes on a comedy based forum. So why is my totally racist defense of this dumb celebrity in a very serious discussion, probation worthy, and not you know, specific murder fantasies.

Or do you think Racism against Celebrities is worse than killing someone? Like that somehow worsens your dialogue that you've carefully constructed on these here forums.

just don't say the loving n-word holy poo poo why is this so difficult

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

morphix show hog or get out.

Morphix
May 21, 2003

by Reene

Yinlock posted:

show me where I've ever said that word.

\/\/ you should keep posting that cool joke, im sure the 3rd time I'll finally post my dick you lonely weirdo\/\/

Morphix has issued a correction as of 13:44 on Feb 5, 2019

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Show me hog.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Yinlock posted:

you literally have to do nothing, its easier to not say the n-word than it is to say it

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

DOCTOR ZIMBARDO posted:

his statement reminds me of a bell hooks I think essay where she fantasized about strangling the next white dude she saw after the ticket agent at the airport was rude to her or something. something like that anyway it was a long time ago and I’m not checking it to post in c-spam

Yes, a multimillionaire white man who literally went on the hunt every night for a week looking for an excuse to murder black men with a metal pipe is the same as an African American woman who grew up in a segregated town and has spent her life dealing with systemic racism and misogyny on a daily basis and once wrote about a momentary fantasy of slapping some loving sense into a bigot.

Way to go :thumbsup:

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

is “moderate” whit nationalism when you racially segregate by state, and nobody has to go back to Africa?

REVERSAL OF FORTUNE: black people receive ethnostate dominion over the south

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 23 days!)

No. 1 Apartheid Fan posted:

Now that I think of it, each race getting their own ethnostate is literally the plot of Pahlaniuk's Adjustment Day.

e: not each race. A white people country, a black people country, and an LGBT country.

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

Megillah Gorilla posted:

Yes, a multimillionaire white man who literally went on the hunt every night for a week looking for an excuse to murder black men with a metal pipe is the same as an African American woman who grew up in a segregated town and has spent her life dealing with systemic racism and misogyny on a daily basis and once wrote about a momentary fantasy of slapping some loving sense into a bigot.

Way to go :thumbsup:

The only real racism is against Billionaires. Howard Schultz taught me that.

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

is “moderate” whit nationalism when you racially segregate by state, and nobody has to go back to Africa?

iirc this is sorta like richard spencers “peaceful ethnostate :) :) :)” plan. he talked about it in his last uni speech where antifa beat the poo poo out of his nazi buds and the school had stuck him in a farm shed on the very edge of campus

everyone who isnt white gets paid to leave the country

native americans got their own state(s) and black people who didnt take the cash also get a few state(s) y’know cause slavery forced their families here

this is all non violent btw

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde
https://twitter.com/classiclib3ral/status/1092546580148830208

oh he did the thing finally

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Morphix is like the biggest of all internet morons in that he can't begin to imagine a world where he isn't constantly being a white devil's advocate

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Morphix is what happens when he can't succeed as a YouTube star reading lore from a video game and talking about it incessantly with wild speculation

Morphix
May 21, 2003

by Reene

Siljmonster posted:

Morphix is what happens when he can't succeed as a YouTube star reading lore from a video game and talking about it incessantly with wild speculation

I spent at least a year of my teenage life on the NME forums discussing the merits of Fallout Tactics in regards to the established Fallout Bible role, so you may be onto something, really missed my calling

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Hog out or log out.

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Morphix posted:

I spent at least a year of my teenage life on the NME forums discussing the merits of Fallout Tactics in regards to the established Fallout Bible role, so you may be onto something, really missed my calling

Shut the gently caress up don't ever quote me

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Siljmonster posted:

white devil's advocate

Now there's a forum username

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

the hogless wonder has logged on

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Yakub’s advocate

White devil’s burden

Morphix
May 21, 2003

by Reene

Siljmonster posted:

Shut the gently caress up don't ever quote me

....or what

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Morphix posted:

....or what

Think really hard on it and give me a post you dumb nothog

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 23 days!)

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

Yakub’s advocate

White devil’s burden

Yakub was a victim of a deadbeat dad.

Al !
Jan 5, 2019

by Hand Knit

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

a whole lot of WWE-level drama involving patriot prayer's haley. a lot of drama out there these days.

https://twitter.com/egoldmanrevolt/status/1092505248076259329?s=19

Stickfigure
Sep 4, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
liam neeson go on cum town

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Can't assault random black men because he's wearing flipflops

divabot
Jun 17, 2015

A polite little mouse!

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

thinking here of the neoreactionary Nydwracu, who was so racist he had detailed and delineated theories on why different white people could never possibly get along:

severnaya zemlya posted:

“I don’t think there is any hope of people from old stock German families from the South and the sons of Yankee lawyers from Massachusetts to live together in the same place without a dramatic reshaping of the culture,” Wesley Morganston, a 20-year-old with long brown hair and washed-out black jeans, argued with an older conference attendee.

he useta post about them on tumblr too

sometimes i wonder whatever happened to ol' wesley. his writing career certainly didn't go very far

not too hard tho

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Now that I think of it, each race getting their own ethnostate is literally the plot of Pahlaniuk's Adjustment Day.

e: not each race. A white people country, a black people country, and an LGBT country.

Bug Jack Barron by Norman Spinrad featured Mississippi as a separatist black state.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

https://twitter.com/classiclib3ral/status/1092771114500214784

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

https://twitter.com/benshapiro/status/1092573401552584704

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

https://www.reddit.com/r/videos/comments/an6vek/video_from_the_lawyers_has_been_released_in_the/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSkpPaiUF8s

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde
oh poo poo i remember that kid, your fifteen minutes are up binch

Morphix
May 21, 2003

by Reene

hahaha that loving thread

quote:

I have stood and listened to the Black Hebrew Israelites for too many minutes of my life standing in Times Square. They’d ruin a lot of tourist’s family vacations
3k+ upvotes

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde
https://twitter.com/Kherman112/status/1092597210301181952

this is a good image

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

hey the editing is really well done but what

Solitair
Feb 18, 2014

TODAY'S GONNA BE A GOOD MOTHERFUCKIN' DAY!!!
https://twitter.com/TP_USSR/status/1092199050353537029

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

No. 1 Apartheid Fan posted:

:ussr: